Why are we the bad guys and other crap

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Why are we the bad guys and other crap

Post by Dark_Sol »

I had a few women come to me in the US and talk to me. The funny thing is when I pursue them, they ignore me and leave like I'm a stalker or something. My former mangina friend's sister, talked to me and came over where I work to bring me lunch. When I finally asked her out, she said no and than all of a sudden her and the brother don't talk to me and treat me like a stalker. I can't even imagine being in a society where women approach you and actually wants to date you. No f***ing games and make you feel like a criminal. God, when I think about that shit, it makes me angry. I want to open their eyes a make them see that they are messed up, that they make me the victim, but instead make me look like the bad guy. Most of my problems is because of them. My former friends and their girls judge me cause of my past and personality, well almost die a few times, see some crazy shit and have people judge you based on not the good you do, but what they preceived as "good". How much you make, having lots of "friends", ever having a relationship, cause there must be something wrong with you if you never had one.

The reason I'm like this is really because of them judging and isolating me. Thank god I found this club with old men who knows what the f**k is up with this country. I help raise money for charities, give a helping hand to my fellow man when they ask for it. These former friends and their girls never did charities or help anyone. This friend (we'll call him J) that I know and his wife doesn't want me around. They give that whole I need a girl, but won't introduce me to girls they know. Even though right f***ing now there is four people who are hooking me up with beautiful women. Two are from the club, one from a fundraiser and J's mom. But it gets better, J's Father-in-law likes me, maybe cause we were both airborne and grunts. He would invite me over to his cookouts and hunting trips. The face of J and his wife when they see me coming in with the father, priceless. J's father-in-law is a member to the club, J's father-in-law doesn't think to highly of him for not helping with the club's charities and bitching on the hunting trips. Oh they wind is to hard, it's cold and raining, I'm tired from the walking.

The mangina friend I'll call beta, that f***er, oh that f***er. Beta said to me in the club about one of the members we just met. "I don't like him" he said, why? Cause he was loud and cheerful, he made great jokes and we talked about the problem with our country, even though we had different opinions? Or is it cause Beta was having his world shattered. He's the one with the little sister, another thing is that his step-father and half-brother seems to enjoy my company. Maybe since they do sports and love to train and since I train pretty hard, they like to hear my opinion on exercises.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Sadly we live in a society that is completely narcissistic and all the matters to these women is looks and money. It's better to save your hard earned money and go abroad to the country you find most attractive. There's no hope either for these manginas. They all think that if they act like the sensitive ponytail man that they will get some from these toxic american women. In the end they always lose. Believe me on this one that mangina you mentioned here is gonna have one rude awakening and see that his Mr. sensitive ways don't pay off.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

God I hate this country. Right now I am bloody with cuts from my dull hunting knife. Cuts from glass that I destroyed. I truly am fighting from my pure rage. The only thing that is holding me back is jobs that the club is giving me. I really thought that this girl was different, but she turn out she was the same as every other feminist american cunt. Everyday I try to deaden this pain of loneliness, working out and shit.

I want to leave but can't, I have to wait for enough money and job skill. One memory that stand out was in a desert, people I truly loved. We all was kneeling, I looked up to the sky. The sun was setting, a clear and truly spectacular sky. It was a dream, like time stood still. The sun was setting and my friends were in front of me, they were like shadows cast from the sun. It was mesmerizing, something that a painter could wish to see, but never see.

So much colors, something that people would say that it doesn't exist. They will never experience it, they will be blinded from there own little world. I find darkness my true friend. The coldness of the north's darkness, it made me
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

When you go overseas you'll wish you went years ago. Just go and have some fun - you'll be glad you did!!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Yup, Talked to that Beta f***er finally. It's pretty much his sister and brother claiming I was harassing her. He thought I was going to do something to her. He tried to make me feel the bad guy. I told him, I asked her a couple of times out, she was smiling and laughing. On the second time, I asked if she wanted to go on a run or something, she said "I don't like exercising." I knew she was lying and she was talking about working out a few days ago. So I said she was lying and never bother asking her out again. He claimed I did it behind his back and when no one was around, oh those fuckers. I did it on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. When I go on a run and there was the brother, it's on facebook. Also, he said the brother was there, Come on and get your lie straight.

I told him straight up, if you or your siblings have a problem, tell me. Don't ignore it and make some type of false shit in your head. Tell me,to fucken mature and understand each other, to not make a mistake like that, I don't know if I'm being a creep if you don't tell me. Tell me or anyone up front, there needs to be communication, don't act like a child. We see things differently. It got to the point where I was lecturing him to be a fucken man and talk.

Men, never trust a mexican from a single mother, from California, is short and did an easy job in the Army. He was claiming I was backstabbing him, but him and his siblings were backstabbers. I tried to talk to him, but he ignored me. I finally talked to him today cause he was at the mailbox. He said he was wrong and sorry, I told him I was sorry for being myself and not what they perceived normal. If him and his family doesn't want to see or talk to me, I have no problem not acknowledging their existence. He said we should talk this weekend, I really have no reason to talk to him, he's a mangina who judge me. He was a bitch white knight and he know s it.

He lost a friend who helped him with anything. I help unload a trailer of furniture to help his family move in, by myself. I gave him contraband from a certain country, for him and his family enjoyment. If him and his family was in danger, I would've leveled a city to save them. That's why the other friend, J still hangs around me, but also his father-in-law likes me.