To Women: Why Are YOU Joining *OUR* Forums??!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ben dover wrote:+1 I like hearing a woman's perspective. :D
Then read this book. You will hear that 99.9% of western women openly condone criminal acts against men.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703

So do 99% of MEN by the way.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

Cornfed wrote:
ben dover wrote:What a shame this thread must be reduced to a hate filled competition of maybes. Cornball, if you play the ball instead of the player you might get laid more often.
Says someone who has nothing to contribute to the discussion or to life in general but childish insults.
Cornfed I do apologise referring to you as Cornball. I had Corn and playing the Ball in my head. That's why you ended up as Cornball. Ironic ha? But I find your statements very general and sweeping without any evidence behind them. For instance. You know jack shit about me but you say I have nothing to contribute to life in general. If this is the way you go about your own life, making sweeping generalisations about everybody then you are making a heavy rod for your own back. Try to make an intelligent argument rather than crap on about your own superiority which is clearly non existent. That is all.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

That just about sums it up...

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

ben dover wrote:Cornfed I do apologise referring to you as Cornball. I had Corn and playing the Ball in my head. That's why you ended up as Cornball. Ironic ha? But I find your statements very general and sweeping without any evidence behind them. For instance. You know jack sh** about me but you say I have nothing to contribute to life in general. If this is the way you go about your own life, making sweeping generalisations about everybody then you are making a heavy rod for your own back. Try to make an intelligent argument rather than crap on about your own superiority which is clearly non existent. That is all.
+1 That just about sums it up...
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ben dover wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
ben dover wrote:What a shame this thread must be reduced to a hate filled competition of maybes. Cornball, if you play the ball instead of the player you might get laid more often.
Says someone who has nothing to contribute to the discussion or to life in general but childish insults.
Cornfed I do apologise referring to you as Cornball. I had Corn and playing the Ball in my head. That's why you ended up as Cornball. Ironic ha? But I find your statements very general and sweeping without any evidence behind them. For instance. You know jack sh** about me but you say I have nothing to contribute to life in general. If this is the way you go about your own life, making sweeping generalisations about everybody then you are making a heavy rod for your own back. Try to make an intelligent argument rather than crap on about your own superiority which is clearly non existent. That is all.
Ben,
it is not Cornfeds job to present evidence to you of well established facts. If you wish to determine for yourself what Cornfed says is true that is YOUR job. Not his. What are you? A five year old?

One of the BIGGEST issues I have with young men is that they act like children, not adults. When someone says something like "women are inferior to mean in all meaningful and measurable ways" young men in the 99% majority say "prove it". Barely 1 in 100 will say "you know, that conflicts with my current opinion, I need to recheck my current opinion".

I have released an ENTIRE BOOK that demonstrates the moral inferiority of women. It is linked in my signature for every post here. If you can not be bothered to READ A BOOK you DESERVE to be killed by the Illuminati.

I have said in this place that I know Cornfed and I know him to be an honest man. Indeed, a quite brilliant man. I have said all young lads would do well to LISTEN to him when he speaks. He is NOT OBLIGED to be here and NOT OBLIGED to speak.

On of the reasons I just made this video is exactly the attitude of young men and MRAs that they make the claim they are ENTITLED to someone else to do their job for them. You are not. Grow up.

No one had to tell me to take on the guvment and expose them as criminal, to risky my life, to sacrifice all I had for the benefit of my fellow man...I was taught that lesson when I was 14 at the knee of my step grandfather who was a WW II digger.

Seemingly most young men were not taught this lesson as a youngster and therefore deserve to die.

ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

Nolan your opinion means diddly squat to me. You're just a fat little mental patient.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ben dover wrote:Nolan your opinion means diddly squat to me. You're just a fat little mental patient.
In case you missed it? I said men in the west deserve to be killed off by the Illuminati for refusing to listen to the truth.

You would be one of them.

Just before you are killed? Remember I warned you.

Truth is not to be denigrated down to "opinion".....and most certainly opinion is not to be elevated to "truth".

That OTHER MEN have sat silent while I have been slandered and criminally victimised is exactly the SAME issue men have with women remaining silent as women commit crimes.

Men in the west deserve to be criminally victimised under the natural law of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Men in the west will not join CAF and MBA in any significant numbers to give the protection of the law by way of jury trial to other men....ergo...in that action they have waived the protection of the law via the way of jury trial for any crime committed against them.....they can deal with crimes against them by themselves.

As for the truth? Men ignore the truth at their own peril. Especially the truth that LEGISLATION IS NOT LAW.

As for my opinion? Men can listen to my opinion or not. Nothing to do with me. If a man chooses not to listen to my opinion that is HIS problem.

All those fathers being victimised? All those false rape allegations? All those false DV allegations? All those false sexual harassment allegations?

AL THOSE MEN DESERVE THEIR CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION UNDER DO UNTO OTHERS.

And ANY man in the west might be next....and HE will DESERVE IT TOO.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
ben dover wrote:Nolan your opinion means diddly squat to me. You're just a fat little mental patient.
In case you missed it? I said men in the west deserve to be killed off by the Illuminati for refusing to listen to the truth.

You would be one of them.

Just before you are killed? Remember I warned you.

Truth is not to be denigrated down to "opinion".....and most certainly opinion is not to be elevated to "truth".

That OTHER MEN have sat silent while I have been slandered and criminally victimised is exactly the SAME issue men have with women remaining silent as women commit crimes.

Men in the west deserve to be criminally victimised under the natural law of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Men in the west will not join CAF and MBA in any significant numbers to give the protection of the law by way of jury trial to other men....ergo...in that action they have waived the protection of the law via the way of jury trial for any crime committed against them.....they can deal with crimes against them by themselves.

As for the truth? Men ignore the truth at their own peril. Especially the truth that LEGISLATION IS NOT LAW.

As for my opinion? Men can listen to my opinion or not. Nothing to do with me. If a man chooses not to listen to my opinion that is HIS problem.

All those fathers being victimised? All those false rape allegations? All those false DV allegations? All those false sexual harassment allegations?

AL THOSE MEN DESERVE THEIR CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION UNDER DO UNTO OTHERS.

And ANY man in the west might be next....and HE will DESERVE IT TOO.
Peter, if other men's opinions are of so little importance in your Grand Scheme of Things, why do you even care posting endless replies to bash each and every one of us who dares point the bloody obvious? The bloody obvious being that, at least on a public forum like this, you're just another member and you are judged for what you say and how you say it. You can't expect discounts, or "credit buffers" of esteem and charisma.

You're not special for being a recognised BI consultant, or for having faced some tough shit in your life. I wrote or contributed to systems that deal with billions of dollars of trade flow a month without a glitch, for some of the biggest banks and hedge funds. So what? If tomorrow I popped on a public forum and started making outlandish statements on being the Messiah of Men, the Holder of Truth and demanding special treatment based on such claims, as sure as hell I would still be judged as a pathetic case of schizophrenia, a megalomaniac, a nuisance. I would be met with indifference at best, and banned as standard.

By now it's quite clear all Winston cares about is having people like us putting up a nice cock fight so that, when the dust settles, he will go to his little ad revenue page and collect an extra hundred bucks.

Winston, if you're reading this: don't just bury your head under the sand and hide behind the "we (heart) politically incorrect" banner. Be aware that you are part and parcel of the reason why people like PAN, All That Is Man, Cornfed and lately Devils Advocate and AmericanEvil can roam free and litter this forum with the worst kind of sexist and racist insults, meaningless generalisations and statements of pure misanthropy.

As the forum owner and moderator, you're not only what you post. You are also what you allow to be posted.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:By now it's quite clear all Winston cares about is having people like us putting up a nice cock fight so that, when the dust settles, he will go to his little ad revenue page and collect an extra hundred bucks.

Winston, if you're reading this: don't just bury your head under the sand and hide behind the "we (heart) politically incorrect" banner. Be aware that you are part and parcel of the reason why people like PAN, All That Is Man, Cornfed and lately Devils Advocate and AmericanEvil can roam free and litter this forum with the worst kind of sexist and racist insults, meaningless generalisations and statements of pure misanthropy.

As the forum owner and moderator, you're not only what you post. You are also what you allow to be posted.
I knew you would reveal yourself as a troll here to shut down anti-establishment discussion. You are a woman, right?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:By now it's quite clear all Winston cares about is having people like us putting up a nice cock fight so that, when the dust settles, he will go to his little ad revenue page and collect an extra hundred bucks.

I knew you would reveal yourself as a troll here to shut down anti-establishment discussion. You are a woman, right?
Little deluded man. On this thread at least, I have written more than my fair share, without resorting to sweeping generalisations and gratuitous insults. You could do the same. I am only interested in getting a public debate on a good track. If you had a grain of gray matter by now you would understand that I am just as much anti-establishment as most of you, if not more. Only, I am not paranoid enough to blame women and "manginas" for all the evils of the world.

If I left this place tomorrow, my life wouldn't change a iota. It's you who are stuck in this sociopathic world of yours, defined by hatred, delusions and a great deal of loneliness.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:

Hysterical......I believe this idiot to be a man....but he is using womens arguements... MAN A says something on MAN Bs talking space therefore MAN B agrees with MAN A and IS the same as MAN A.

And manginas wonder why I say that they should shoot themselves in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser because that is more useful than anything else they are doing above ground.

if publicduende really is married as he claims then he is going to be arse raped in court because now woman can respect such beta manginas. His wife has him spouting wimminz logic like it is real......so sad to see men like this.....then again...they do it to themselves so they only have themselves to blame.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PS...as for winstons ad revenue. I HOPE it increases because of the controversy I and men like Cornfed create.

I brought THOUSANDS of hits to spearheard, perhaps TENS of thousands. I brought HUNDREDS of subs to Bernard Chapin...both when I was global man. As you can see. Our friends at ASIO like to attack the owners of sites where I PUBLISH THE TRUTH because the Australian guvment is very, very scared of me....and so the ASIO attack puppies have been hounding me for three years now.....I call them puppies because they are not really grown up enough to be dogs.

I was attacked by 6 wild dogs in bucharest. I know what it is to be attacked by attack dogs and be wondering if I will still be alive in 5 minutes and how I might get out of this situation....I have also had loaded weapons aimed at me many times in my life but never in a particularly threatening way.

The ASIO attack puppies are just that...puppies.

But they do bring a little controversy and if that turns into ad revenue for winston then GREAT.

In fact....if we ever get the world passport working etc I will give HA subs a special deal and a commission to Winston so long as they have been on his site for some period and he thinks they have contributed enough to be given the special deal.

Why? because Winston got off his arse and actually DID SOMETHING USEFUL AS BEST HE COULD.

And that puts him in front of 99.99% of western men and I respect him MUCH more than other men who do nothing. So called "men" nowadays are like women. They demand respect even when they did not earn it....well? No. Tough luck. Men get my respect when they EARN IT.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:PS...as for winstons ad revenue. I HOPE it increases because of the controversy I and men like Cornfed create.

I brought THOUSANDS of hits to spearheard, perhaps TENS of thousands. I brought HUNDREDS of subs to Bernard Chapin...both when I was global man. As you can see. Our friends at ASIO like to attack the owners of sites where I PUBLISH THE TRUTH because the Australian guvment is very, very scared of me....and so the ASIO attack puppies have been hounding me for three years now.....I call them puppies because they are not really grown up enough to be dogs.

I was attacked by 6 wild dogs in bucharest. I know what it is to be attacked by attack dogs and be wondering if I will still be alive in 5 minutes and how I might get out of this situation....I have also had loaded weapons aimed at me many times in my life but never in a particularly threatening way.

The ASIO attack puppies are just that...puppies.

But they do bring a little controversy and if that turns into ad revenue for winston then GREAT.

In fact....if we ever get the world passport working etc I will give HA subs a special deal and a commission to Winston so long as they have been on his site for some period and he thinks they have contributed enough to be given the special deal.

Why? because Winston got off his arse and actually DID SOMETHING USEFUL AS BEST HE COULD.

And that puts him in front of 99.99% of western men and I respect him MUCH more than other men who do nothing. So called "men" nowadays are like women. They demand respect even when they did not earn it....well? No. Tough luck. Men get my respect when they EARN IT.
In all your wit you didn't seem to catch the irony of that statement. Nobody really gives a damn about your outlandish statements, nobody would follow you into your MBA, nobody would pay you a dime for the privilege or receiving your life advice. The same kind of life advice that got you raped in court far beyond what a normal "mangina" could expect, made scorched earth of your family and friends circle and banned you from setting foot in Australia and a bunch of other European countries.

The only reason why people like me still bother replying to your rants is because one of the two:
1) some of your arguments are so twisted and insulting to men in general, let alone women, that a few of us feel compelled to point out, for the millionth time, what a messed up mental case you are;
2) you easily descend into personal attacks - the kind you're used to with me and some or the more reasonable posters - so people feel it right to get back at you, again pointing out what a messed up mental case you are.

In all this, Winston seems to be happy to cash in from this poor man's war, as the smartest of us have already moved abroad, or planning to do so. Or they are doing just fine where they are, because they had the guts (and the wits) to try and face their problems at home.

Something you should learn to do, one of these days.
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

+1 publicduende. Winston should change the name of the place to Happier a Paranoid Latent Homosexual Wanker. Lots of those about here.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Nice to see nothing has changed since I left HappierAbroad... See you guys latter! ;)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Okay you guys. one thing i do notice about....

BELLARUTH: AHHH...one of my favorite gals here on the damn forum. i actually enjoy my conversations that i have had with her in the past. i have had nothing but good experiences with her.

COLIBRI: oh my she is very nice, very sweet, very easy going lady from mexico. i had a blast playing around with her on the forum. i was teasing her and getting her angry on purpose. but only for fun. i remember i was going to call her senorita grande culo colibri. ahhahahaha...just to mess with her. but in all honesty she is a fantastic person.

all the others i have forgetten about.

actually one woman here on the forum asked to do msn with me. WOW. i was suprised. i never actually talked to her before then and she asked to do msn with me.

there are some fantastic girls here. usually from foreign countries.

the woman i had a problem with was from america. she called herself Woman's View. remember her. oh well.