Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do Asian girls love feminine Asian guys?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Why do Asian girls love feminine Asian guys?

Post by Naoki » August 15th, 2012, 4:28 am

I find this really repulsive. What the hell is their problem?

Especially in Japan and Korea ,where almost every young guys are struggling to look and act feminine in order to get attention from girls. When every time you turn on TV, you are bombard by those sissy boys as if you are suppose to looks and behaves like them. To me, it's inhuman and disgusting.

I know the situation is similar in America where guys there are struggling to get attention from girls too. But the way American guys get attention from girls is go to gym to work out and build their muscles. And the media promote macho guys rather than sissy guys. It's natural for men to be masculine to get attention from girls. But being feminine to get girl's attention? That's unnatural!

Also, why do western women find Asian guys feminine and asexual?
Sure, we are smaller and have softer facial feature than men of other races. But I think it's not all the reason.
IMO, Asian women's awful taste on Asian men is the biggest reason.
In order to get Asian women's attention, Asian men in Asian country have no choice but being feminine. Thus, cause the false impression to western girls.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2380
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Why do Asian girls love feminine Asian guys?

Post by OutWest » August 15th, 2012, 5:56 am

Naoki wrote:I find this really repulsive. What the hell is their problem?

Especially in Japan and Korea ,where almost every young guys are struggling to look and act feminine in order to get attention from girls. When every time you turn on TV, you are bombard by those sissy boys as if you are suppose to looks and behaves like them. To me, it's inhuman and disgusting.

I know the situation is similar in America where guys there are struggling to get attention from girls too. But the way American guys get attention from girls is go to gym to work out and build their muscles. And the media promote macho guys rather than sissy guys. It's natural for men to be masculine to get attention from girls. But being feminine to get girl's attention? That's unnatural!

Also, why do western women find Asian guys feminine and asexual?
Sure, we are smaller and have softer facial feature than men of other races. But I think it's not all the reason.
IMO, Asian women's awful taste on Asian men is the biggest reason.
In order to get Asian women's attention, Asian men in Asian country have no choice but being feminine. Thus, cause the false impression to western girls.
So what is your point exactly? If some Asian men want to be pussies so that degenerate Asian girls will like them, it is a pathological situation both ways. If a western girl or Asian girl who has her head on right, wants a man and not some idiotic p***y, what's the problem?

Whining and bitching about being a victim is not what men do anyway, so I guess it is a self-defining problem and solution.
In the US or anywhere else, he-bitches are a sign of societal degeneration. It is not some kind of "necessity".
When a male will sell his soul and become a bitch so that some degenerate girl will mate with him, he deserves whatever he gets from that point out.

I ASSURE you, ROK special forces are not bitches, and there are still men in Japan with the soul of a Samurai. I know both.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

Post by polya » August 15th, 2012, 6:02 am

The feminine Asian guys are their version of "manginas"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

ClearView
Freshman Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: April 3rd, 2011, 3:44 pm

Post by ClearView » August 15th, 2012, 6:06 am

Speaking for my experiences in Thailand a lot of the so called feminine trait in men is culture. I trained at a Muay Thai camp and all the trainers who were ripped and scarily powerful would sit off during breaks and giggle like girls and were what the west would call feminine. In the ring they were still nice but there was no illusion that these guys could take and dish out massive pain. They had strong will and heart. I think a lot of the appearance of feminine traits in men here comes from what I've heard as "hot heart" being bad. This includes the appearance of too much stern face and anger which they often think that men from the west look like. They don't see this as masculine though. So different perceptions on what constitutes strength and masculinity between the different cultures.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1834
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » August 15th, 2012, 7:39 am

Naoki,


Not sure if this a troll post but I visited South Korea often. At least with Korea the young Korean girls prefer the masculine pretty look which is not too dissimilar to america where young American girls prefer masculine pretty boy looks. For example look at boys bands in those two countries. South Korean boy bands are pretty boys with a masculine spin on it which are the same with USA. I'm talking about teenagers and boy bands.

Now if your talking about looking macho with muscles and tattoos. Some Korean girls do go for that look but it's just a minority. I think height is bigger factor . Asian guys are getting taller which is good but still compared to Northern Europeans not as tall.

In America they do prefer the more macho look but guess what. I see allot more Asian American guys hitting the gym looking buff with tattoos but most of these Asian American guys chase after the Asian American girls.

I think Asian American guys can get white girls if they put the time and effort into it. Most white girls do not get approach by Asian men so they don't really have an opinion. If anything height is really a bigger issue than racial stereotype.

For example I seen 6 ft tall Asian American guys date white girls at a easier rate compared to an Asian guy who is 5'8 . But if the 5'8 Asian guy is 200lbs of muscles ....it's different story.

And also k-pop and j-pop has an international following of western women. There are white girls who find asian men attractive base upon k-pop and Asian soap opera. So I don't agree with everything your saying.

Yes, there is some racism toward asian men in the dating game but the other factor is that Asian guys don't really chase after white girls at the same rate you see white guys chasing after asian girls. That's part of the reason why you see more Asian women with white men.

I really think a decent successful Asian American guy with a good head on his shoulder should have no trouble dating all types of women.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » August 15th, 2012, 11:02 am

ClearView wrote:Speaking for my experiences in Thailand a lot of the so called feminine trait in men is culture. I trained at a Muay Thai camp and all the trainers who were ripped and scarily powerful would sit off during breaks and giggle like girls and were what the west would call feminine. In the ring they were still nice but there was no illusion that these guys could take and dish out massive pain. They had strong will and heart. I think a lot of the appearance of feminine traits in men here comes from what I've heard as "hot heart" being bad. This includes the appearance of too much stern face and anger which they often think that men from the west look like. They don't see this as masculine though. So different perceptions on what constitutes strength and masculinity between the different cultures.
Good post. But I will say that on the photo poster boards which advertise the upcoming Muay Thai fights I often see in Thailand, the way the fighters pose for the cameras looks very macho with western style grimaces and cold eyes. They don't look at all sissy in those adverts and I bet a lot of western women would be turned on by them too given their 'bad boy' demeanors.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1834
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » August 15th, 2012, 12:08 pm

I think there are two types of thinking on this post.

Type 1 . Western girls prefer macho macho men.
Type 2. Asian guys for most part don't look macho macho and therefore there is less of those type of pairing.

Hmm...maybe..maybe..
But at least with the younger girls I seen. I'm talking international I seen young white girls into K-pop type guys. Think Rain...or even 2PM .
It's the same here too in USA. I mean if you look at teen pop stars they don't look macho macho to me. Think about any of the western boy bands..

Now for older woman it might be different...but Asian guys in some Asian country may act feminine but are very masculine . I haven't visited all the Asian countries to really judge this but last time I check many Asian countries are still male dominate and that's precisely the reason why western guys love going there.

Perhaps it's American guys that been p***y whipped.....actually yeap American guys have been p***y whipped. I think for the develop Asian countries like Japan and South Korea the men are starting to get p***y whipped because of the women liberation movement but still I told Korean girls that I dated that I expect them to cook and clean for me...and if not I'm not interested ..lol..

Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 15th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Come to think of it.
In both developed Western and Asian country where women are super picky, most guys are struggling with how to attract women. But the way they do is completely different. In Western country, guys put their effort on how to be more masculine.
In Asian country, guys put their effort on how to be more feminine.
If this keeps going on, all Western guys will evolve into ultimate masculine creatures in future. But it's a bad news for Asian guys. Because they will evolve into ultimate feminine creatures. In other words, women with penis! It's all Asian women's fault.
If Asian women don't like feminine Asian guys, Asian guys won't have such tragedy future.

I can foreseen the future. And it's always accurate.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1834
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » August 15th, 2012, 1:58 pm

Naoki,


I'm taking a guess..you live in Japan? Right ? You Japanese by chance? Compare to Korea ..and I'm not sure about CHina but Japanese guys..at least the young generation are really really beta. I don't know about them acting all feminine or anything but I met Japanese guys while I was in Korea. Some of them acted masculine but I find that many of them were pretty passive around girls.

Asian girls in the develop countries are becoming much more picker ..but still I think they are easier pick up . I think it's because I'm from American where it's really really tough so it was easier for me over there. And I think it's part of the reason why it's not hard for any western guy to get a girl either because we have to be aggressive to get a girl. In America you have to be aggressive.

I think this is also the reason why Asian guys that come to the west may have some problems dating western girls. It's not that Asian men are not masculine enough...it's that they have to be more aggressive and confident. I think..

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4837
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » August 15th, 2012, 2:42 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

Image
宏 玉木 Hiroshi Tamaki, Japan


[img]http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/74a1cf65dbe856ba5e8ae1926ce5f4fa_large.jpg[/img]
李敏鎬 Lee Min-Ho, South Korea


Image
邱澤 Roy Chiu, Taiwan
Last edited by momopi on August 15th, 2012, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 15th, 2012, 2:56 pm

chanta76 wrote:Naoki,

I'm taking a guess..you live in Japan? Right ? You Japanese by chance? Compare to Korea ..and I'm not sure about CHina but Japanese guys..at least the young generation are really really beta. I don't know about them acting all feminine or anything but I met Japanese guys while I was in Korea. Some of them acted masculine but I find that many of them were pretty passive around girls.

Asian girls in the develop countries are becoming much more picker ..but still I think they are easier pick up . I think it's because I'm from American where it's really really tough so it was easier for me over there. And I think it's part of the reason why it's not hard for any western guy to get a girl either because we have to be aggressive to get a girl. In America you have to be aggressive.
Being an aggressive guy in Japan, girls will see you as a pervert(変態 in Japanese). So, you have no choice but being passive. That sucks right? I think you are fortunate for being an American. Because people can be affected by social environment. In a place where everybody is shy and passive, being an outgoing and aggressive guy only makes you feel like a freak. But you've already heard the same thing from Winston countless times. So, I think you don't want to hear it from me again.
chanta76 wrote: I think this is also the reason why Asian guys that come to the west may have some problems dating western girls. It's not that Asian men are not masculine enough...it's that they have to be more aggressive and confident. I think..
Then why did Winston failed in Russia? I think he was very aggressive. He almost approached every hot girls he seen. But still failed. Why? Because these girls find him asexual and not masculine enough. They don't treated him seriously because of this.

The most pathetic thing I find is that Asian guys are not inherently masculine, but media and women in Asia seems like trying to encourage us being more feminine. WTF? Do they want us to become women?

So, I think Asian guys really should be more masculine from inside to outside. If not, Asian guys will either be extinct or become women with penis in future

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1834
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » August 16th, 2012, 2:37 am

Wow..Naoki,

I think your starting to sound like a troll.

Yes, Winston is asian and he didn't have the success he wanted out of Russia. But I think him just being Asian wasn't the only factor. There is so many other variables involve . But hey if you think Asian guys will become instinct ...that's your opionion.

Rayn
Freshman Poster
Posts: 168
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 2:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Post by Rayn » August 16th, 2012, 3:47 am

Naoki wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Naoki,

I'm taking a guess..you live in Japan? Right ? You Japanese by chance? Compare to Korea ..and I'm not sure about CHina but Japanese guys..at least the young generation are really really beta. I don't know about them acting all feminine or anything but I met Japanese guys while I was in Korea. Some of them acted masculine but I find that many of them were pretty passive around girls.

Asian girls in the develop countries are becoming much more picker ..but still I think they are easier pick up . I think it's because I'm from American where it's really really tough so it was easier for me over there. And I think it's part of the reason why it's not hard for any western guy to get a girl either because we have to be aggressive to get a girl. In America you have to be aggressive.
Being an aggressive guy in Japan, girls will see you as a pervert(変態 in Japanese). So, you have no choice but being passive. That sucks right? I think you are fortunate for being an American. Because people can be affected by social environment. In a place where everybody is shy and passive, being an outgoing and aggressive guy only makes you feel like a freak. But you've already heard the same thing from Winston countless times. So, I think you don't want to hear it from me again.
chanta76 wrote: I think this is also the reason why Asian guys that come to the west may have some problems dating western girls. It's not that Asian men are not masculine enough...it's that they have to be more aggressive and confident. I think..
Then why did Winston failed in Russia? I think he was very aggressive. He almost approached every hot girls he seen. But still failed. Why? Because these girls find him asexual and not masculine enough. They don't treated him seriously because of this.

The most pathetic thing I find is that Asian guys are not inherently masculine, but media and women in Asia seems like trying to encourage us being more feminine. WTF? Do they want us to become women?

So, I think Asian guys really should be more masculine from inside to outside. If not, Asian guys will either be extinct or become women with penis in future
Wow, Naoki...it's amazing cause that's exactly what I observed in my country Malaysia as well! I have written in my introductory post about how local girls would see me as a pervert or a player if I ever try to be daring, direct or masculine in any sort. I end up only dating either non-Malaysians, or the very, very un-Malaysian types of locals.

viewtopic.php?t=14402

It just makes me feel even more disturbed that it's not just a Malaysian thing, it's a Japanese thing as well.... but since this country is multi-racial and the same trend is observed in pretty much all the races here, I have a suspicion that it's an Asian thing...

Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 16th, 2012, 7:24 am

Rayn wrote: Wow, Naoki...it's amazing cause that's exactly what I observed in my country Malaysia as well! I have written in my introductory post about how local girls would see me as a pervert or a player if I ever try to be daring, direct or masculine in any sort. I end up only dating either non-Malaysians, or the very, very un-Malaysian types of locals.

viewtopic.php?t=14402

It just makes me feel even more disturbed that it's not just a Malaysian thing, it's a Japanese thing as well.... but since this country is multi-racial and the same trend is observed in pretty much all the races here, I have a suspicion that it's an Asian thing...
In my opinion, Asian girls in developed Asian countries are much worse than Western girls.
At least Western women won't scared of you if you show her interest. In other words, Asian girls in developed Asian countries are cowards.

Guys born in Western countries, please don't argue with me on this. You are not us, you will never understand our feeling.
Rayn wrote:I think your starting to sound like a troll.
I'm serious. Have you ever heard of the Theory of Evolution?
In order to adapt environment and survive, creatures will change their physical forms to fit into the environment to survive. It's the same when it comes to human. In Asia countries where women love feminine Asian guys, in order to survive, guys there have no choice but change themselves into the feminine guys that Asian girls love. After thousands of generations, all Asian guys will become extremely feminine.

I know it sounds troll, but it makes sense.
And it's just my opinion, you can either agree with it or not.

ClearView
Freshman Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: April 3rd, 2011, 3:44 pm

Post by ClearView » August 16th, 2012, 7:57 am

Rock wrote:
ClearView wrote:Speaking for my experiences in Thailand a lot of the so called feminine trait in men is culture. I trained at a Muay Thai camp and all the trainers who were ripped and scarily powerful would sit off during breaks and giggle like girls and were what the west would call feminine. In the ring they were still nice but there was no illusion that these guys could take and dish out massive pain. They had strong will and heart. I think a lot of the appearance of feminine traits in men here comes from what I've heard as "hot heart" being bad. This includes the appearance of too much stern face and anger which they often think that men from the west look like. They don't see this as masculine though. So different perceptions on what constitutes strength and masculinity between the different cultures.
Good post. But I will say that on the photo poster boards which advertise the upcoming Muay Thai fights I often see in Thailand, the way the fighters pose for the cameras looks very macho with western style grimaces and cold eyes. They don't look at all sissy in those adverts and I bet a lot of western women would be turned on by them too given their 'bad boy' demeanors.
I agree with them posing for the posters and looking hard but in my experience (mainly in the Phuket gyms) they don't seem to carry it off the mat as much in the same way as my mates in the Aussie gyms. It seems like something they can turn on and turn off and when chatting up the western girls they come across to me as pretty giggly, speaking in high pitched tones etc. No doubt that being ultra ripped adds on major pick up points though.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”