Night-time domestic disturbance last night!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
polya
Junior Poster

Night-time domestic disturbance last night!

Post by polya »

Last night I was sitting at home, when I heard a woman shouting. I opened my window & saw if was coming from my neighbour's house. It kept going and then I heard their door slam. The man left on foot & the woman calmed down. This couple have NEVER spoken to me or said "Hi" in the 2 years they'd lived next to me. The man is average looking & the woman is a blimp. I thought "only in f*cked-up America would a blimp rule over a man - in other countries, the man would put her in her place & she'd have to listen as the Police would hang up on her if she said she'd been "hit" (as it's women who do most of the hitting) & divorce courts won't give her much."

So the moral of this story is go overseas and find a pleasant wife. Let the women her grow old alone. That'll learn them all!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

I know it's so f***ing ridiculous. Anytime I see men sucking up to these Americunts, I feel like stomping their f***ing faces into the ground. They're the reason real men have lost their significance in this country
DaveM