I'm Leaving the forum until Winston gets rid of the spammers

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm Leaving the forum until Winston gets rid of the spam

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, get a hold of your forum and clean up the mess! It's infested with advertising spammers, ASIO agents, and trolls! Choose someone as moderator and get rid of the advertising spammers cluttering the forum! Also, someone needs to be a moderator so flame wars don't get out of control. I've told you a million times to do something, but you won't listen. Until then, I won't return!
zboy...just scroll past the advertising spammers.

I agree that the ASIO agents should be kicked off. They are all upset that they can not call the feds in Australia and threaten to take Winstons site down like they did the southern freeman site. Poor little ASIO agents finding out they cant do shit outside of Australia! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Example A on what I'm talking about Winston: As for Blue Murder, retard, you're Internet tough guy act gets real old you filthy nigger (not talking about the other Black posters). Ban this nig nog and I'll return.
Yes. Zboy IS Example A.

Way to get racial, you slant-eyed swamp rat.
ROFLMAO! :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I told you guys this would happen eventually. :lol:

There was an astounding amount of troll spam, advertisers, and gimmick posters registering when I was modding.

I've already talked with him about this many times before. Winston doesn't care really because he feels the long time users will always be posters and he thinks short term new registers and bumps in traffic is all he needs.

As anyone who uses forums will tell you that without a solid contributing community base the board usually ends up being swamped with newbie crap and spirals downward eventually.
Well I was right. You were wrong. The forum has grown significantly, as I said it would. Sure there are complainers, but that's natural. You can't please everyone. What do you expect? For there to be no complaints? That's not realistic. On a free speech forum where people speak their minds, there will always be some complaints and not every poster will be liked.

You aren't making any valid objective arguments. Nor are you offering any specific logical conclusions with definitive guidelines.
How are you "right" in any way shape or form when your board is actively being run into the ground in precisely the way that I predicted months ago? You're pretty delusional Winston but this is just comedy even coming from you. Btw, who exactly is driving the traffic to your forum? They sure as hell don't seem to be decent contributors but spammers, trolls, and other assorted degenerates. Good luck, with that i've never seen an owner of a forum hold such contempt towards long term posters. No wonder people shit on you in real life. You seem to regularly betray the trust of and turn on people who are friendly or helpful in your life.

Here's another difference between you and I. I can admit when i'm wrong about something. I was premature in banning Guitarguy and maybe one other person but I also cleaned out dozens of trash/spam posters every other day which was never mentioned by you. I made a few mistakes but was able to make many more correct decisions. Without that flood gate you're seeing the results of what happens on a real "non moderated" forum.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Example A on what I'm talking about Winston: As for Blue Murder, retard, you're Internet tough guy act gets real old you filthy nigger (not talking about the other Black posters). Ban this nig nog and I'll return.
Yes. Zboy IS Example A.

Way to get racial, you slant-eyed swamp rat.
ROFLMAO! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys also have to be realistic here. In a free speech/libertarian forum, you can't expect every topic and poster to be to your liking. It doesn't work that way. In a free speech forum, there will be topics you love, topics you hate and topics you don't care about. It goes with the territory. Those of you who expect to have every topic be to your liking are not being mature or realistic.

In a free speech forum, you got to learn to take the good with the bad. Otherwise, we introduce censorship and control, and this forum no longer has the appeal of free speech and truth. Think about it. Look at the big picture. There is no perfect win-win solution to everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I told you guys this would happen eventually. :lol:

There was an astounding amount of troll spam, advertisers, and gimmick posters registering when I was modding.

I've already talked with him about this many times before. Winston doesn't care really because he feels the long time users will always be posters and he thinks short term new registers and bumps in traffic is all he needs.

As anyone who uses forums will tell you that without a solid contributing community base the board usually ends up being swamped with newbie crap and spirals downward eventually.
Well I was right. You were wrong. The forum has grown significantly, as I said it would. Sure there are complainers, but that's natural. You can't please everyone. What do you expect? For there to be no complaints? That's not realistic. On a free speech forum where people speak their minds, there will always be some complaints and not every poster will be liked.

You aren't making any valid objective arguments. Nor are you offering any specific logical conclusions with definitive guidelines.
How are you "right" in any way shape or form when your board is actively being run into the ground in precisely the way that I predicted months ago? You're pretty delusional Winston but this is just comedy even coming from you. Btw, who exactly is driving the traffic to your forum? They sure as hell don't seem to be decent contributors but spammers, trolls, and other assorted degenerates. Good luck, with that i've never seen an owner of a forum hold such contempt towards long term posters. No wonder people shit on you in real life. You seem to regularly betray the trust of and turn on people who are friendly or helpful in your life.

Here's another difference between you and I. I can admit when i'm wrong about something. I was premature in banning Guitarguy and maybe one other person but I also cleaned out dozens of trash/spam posters every other day which was never mentioned by you. I made a few mistakes but was able to make many more correct decisions. Without that flood gate you're seeing the results of what happens on a real "non moderated" forum.
You are being illogical and subjective. I am right that the forum has not gone down, in terms of traffic and activity. We have more traffic than ever. So you were wrong about that.

As to the quality of the forum going down, well that is subjective and a matter of opinion. It's not an objective fact. Your statement is not logical, but biased and narrow.

This forum is more active than ever. Yes there are spammers, and I do my best to clean them out. There are good posters, flame wars, weird topics, good topics, the whole shebang. Etc. What do you expect? You can't expect a free speech active forum to have everything be to your liking. Sheesh. Be realistic.

Why can't you just ignore the topics you don't like? There is no way that every topic is going to be to everyone's liking? Why can't you guys just ignore the topics you don't like?

Repatriate, assaulting my character will not accomplish anything, you hateful bastard!

The traffic here is being driven mostly by search engines. I explained this many times before.

I did admit before that you got rid of a lot of spammers where you were moderator. I thank you for that. I also admit when I'm wrong too. I have admitted it a number of times when I made a mistake.

Stop making false claims and accusations.

You did not admit to wrongly banning GuitarGuy before, until now. Where did you admit that before?

Instead of insulting me, why don't you propose some objective solutions that will not be interpreted subjectively or cause innocent people to be banned? That would be the more logical approach.

You can't just expect me to remove everyone and everything you don't like. Where do you draw the line with that? Be realistic and rational. What if someone else says that you are bad poster and wants to get rid of you? Whose standard are we to go by? How can you bring some objectivity into this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Exactly I think Repatriate is a bad poster and should be banned at least for 2,5 hours :)

Rapatriate also lacks humor. He is only interested in making money. He wants to use agent Rock to steal this site. Do you really think he is a good guy? I don´t trust guys without a sense of humor. Repatriate is like an evil but intelligent bot :) an evil terminator :)
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I think I finally figured it out. A group of talking kangaroos have escaped from Australia.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Leg Shagger wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I think I finally figured it out. A group of talking kangaroos have escaped from Australia.
Wha? What is the point of this? Talking Kangaroos? I'm in Ireland, you fuckwit!
Do you like it better than Australia? I bet there's lots of room to hop around in. Like they say - Happier Abroad.