Why Online Dating Sucks (for Men)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Why Online Dating Sucks (for Men)

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Hey all,

Here's a short vid I put together today to try to dissuade men from using online dating sites in Western countries. It's not a great video, I shot it with my iPhone. But I see the
video as one more addition to the growing numbers of men talking about getting fed up with AW behaviour in the online and offline dating scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_oSuyF ... e=youtu.be

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Online Dating Sucks (for Men)

Post by davewe »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Hey all,

Here's a short vid I put together today to try to dissuade men from using online dating sites in Western countries. It's not a great video, I shot it with my iPhone. But I see the
video as one more addition to the growing numbers of men talking about getting fed up with AW behaviour in the online and offline dating scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_oSuyF ... e=youtu.be
Nice and well thought our video!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Another reason online dating sucks for men (and more and more men should be aware of this), is that if she is "single", then who the hell is taking all of her profile picture(s)? Yeah, another guy(s) in the room with her. Make no mistake about this, but a woman's profile picture(s) can range anywhere from at a party, on vacation, to in her bedroom, to on her bed, to in her lingerie, to half nude, to fully nude, etc. and her hands are free! Don't be fooled, guys. She's banging the photographer (and/or syphoning his money for her selfish gain) long before you even click "Contact her". This is the way it is for western dating/social sites, I have not tried any foreign ones yet.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Another reason online dating sucks for men (and more and more men should be aware of this), is that if she is "single", then who the hell is taking all of her profile picture(s)? Yeah, another guy(s) in the room with her. Make no mistake about this, but a woman's profile picture(s) can range anywhere from at a party, on vacation, to in her bedroom, to on her bed, to in her lingerie, to half nude, to fully nude, etc. and her hands are free! Don't be fooled, guys. She's banging the photographer (and/or syphoning his money for her selfish gain) long before you even click "Contact her". This is the way it is for western dating/social sites, I have not tried any foreign ones yet.
For Christ sake

why do you guys like torturing and inflicting pain on youselves
forget amercian/western dating sites
go onto - cherryblossoms and thailovelinks, and speak to thai, filipino women, there are literally thousands of women who want to meet a prefectly normal western man, this websit is called happier abroad, so no i diagree foreign online dating is great for western men, why the f**k are u wasting ur time with wetsren skanks still?
I was chatting to a sexy filipno chick online laast night for an hour and a half, she is dying for me to visit her , you never get this from entitled princess wannabees, filipino and thai women have restored my faith in females and their value to men
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Another reason online dating sucks for men (and more and more men should be aware of this), is that if she is "single", then who the hell is taking all of her profile picture(s)? Yeah, another guy(s) in the room with her. Make no mistake about this, but a woman's profile picture(s) can range anywhere from at a party, on vacation, to in her bedroom, to on her bed, to in her lingerie, to half nude, to fully nude, etc. and her hands are free! Don't be fooled, guys. She's banging the photographer (and/or syphoning his money for her selfish gain) long before you even click "Contact her". This is the way it is for western dating/social sites, I have not tried any foreign ones yet.
For Christ sake

go onto - cherryblossoms and thailovelinks, and speak to thai, filipino women, there are literally thousands of women who want to meet a prefectly normal western man, this websit is called happier abroad, so no i diagree foreign online dating is great for western men, why the f**k are u wasting ur time with wetsren skanks still?
I was chatting to a sexy filipno chick online laast night for an hour and a half, she is dying for me to visit her , you never get this from entitled princess wannabees, filipino and thai women have restored my faith in females and their value to men
Others need to become aware of the dating situation in the west. The more awareness that is spread, the more it strengthens our position.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
For Christ sake

I'm certainly no advocator of western dating sites at all. I completely agree with you that they are solely designed to torture, if not emasculate single men. My post above was a response to the topic, and to let other men know why online dating sucks for men. Online dating (or dating as a whole) sucks for men because the concept of being a "single" woman is non-existant to western women. Ask the guys taking her half nude profile pictures, or the one who bought her a sports car when she works part-time minimum wage.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy talks about why online dating sucks for men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Any reasonably attractive woman, has at least 9+ men in her social circle to choose from, at any given moment
now with online dating, the same woman can get an infinity choices of men of her preferences, she will of course
choose the extreme good-looking one, she can also scan any signs of wealth and status/power this is an aphrodisiac
for women so she is getting wet at this point,all this is done in less than a minute, remember: she has to take as many of the best ones as possible so
then only then she can't help but to happily open her legs for this top-tier man. While she hates and rejects men who care about her.
There are no consequences for her, no hassle, no guilt because she is an independent woman expressing her freedom: "you go girl!"
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:Any reasonably attractive woman, has at least 9+ men in her social circle to choose from, at any given moment
now with online dating, the same woman can get an infinity choices of men of her preferences, she will of course
choose the extreme good-looking one, she can also scan any signs of wealth and status/power this is an aphrodisiac.
Exactly, I read that the average woman who uses online dating get's between 10 and 100 guys a day responding to her! :shock:

Just think of how many guys per month will respond to her, literally thousands! No wonder why these women are so picky about what guys they date, they have ton's of guys to choose from! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Jamesbond,

I agree what you mean by the number of guys who are available to women. I find that it is almost depressing to even think you can actually use a website to meet a rational, attractive woman.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

I had a buddy that used Match.com to find a date. He is an Engineer here in northern VA. He included in his profile that he makes over 150K but still couldn't get a date. Not even fat girls responded to his ad :shock:

Since women are making just as much money as men are, I have come to the conclusion that American women using online dating sites:

A) Are NOT looking for a man with money
B) Prefer to find the hottest men for a Friends with benefits or no strings attached relationship
C) Says she is looking for a "nice" guy is a total farce. That nice guy better be at least 6' 3" and resemble her favorite actor
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Array9 wrote:I had a buddy that used Match.com to find a date. He is an Engineer here in northern VA. He included in his profile that he makes over 150K but still couldn't get a date. Not even fat girls responded to his ad :shock:

Since women are making just as much money as men are, I have come to the conclusion that American women using online dating sites:

A) Are NOT looking for a man with money
B) Prefer to find the hottest men for a Friends with benefits or no strings attached relationship
C) Says she is looking for a "nice" guy is a total farce. That nice guy better be at least 6' 3" and resemble her favorite actor
If your friend is not very good looking/does not have good photos, then whatever he puts in his income column (or anything else in his profile) is more or less irrelevant. You are right, women primarily use online dating to find the hottest, most Alpha guys. Photos/Looks reign SUPREME in online dating. No good-looking photos = No dates. So much for the mainstream myth that only men are shallow visual animals and women are more sophisticated than that, lol. Match.com has a mix of women looking for casual dating, women looking for a relationship, and women looking for hook-ups. It's somewhere between Eharmony (mostly serious, slightly older daters) and POF (attention whores and sluts looking for hook-ups). I had success with Match and Eharmony *after* I got better photos. There are some attractive, mid-20s women on Match, Eharmony has a lot of 30yo career types. Tell your friend to get some professional head shots if he hasn't already, keep the profile/messaging somewhat brief, confident and direct, and message as many women as possible to avoid neediness. I plan on going back on both Match and Eharmony next month. I need to get new head shots.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:Any reasonably attractive woman, has at least 9+ men in her social circle to choose from, at any given moment
choose the extreme good-looking one, she can also scan any signs of wealth and status/power this is an aphrodisiac
for women so she is getting wet at this point,all this is done in less than a minute, remember: she has to take as many of the best ones as possible so
then only then she can't help but to happily open her legs for this top-tier man. While she hates and rejects men who care about her.
There are no consequences for her, no hassle, no guilt because she is an independent woman expressing her freedom: "you go girl!"
Sure there are consequences how many of the 4-5% of the men she is looking for actually want to settle down with HER and only HER? Especially is there's nothing remarkable about her, I see why the majority of these women are victims of pump and dumps. They become very bitter by their early 30's they haven't been scooped up yet by one of these men.

They spend the majority of their 20's chasing these men. If they aren't married to them by age 30, they laundry list starts to shrink.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

djfourmoney wrote:They spend the majority of their 20's chasing these men. If they aren't married to them by age 30, they laundry list starts to shrink.
It does. But who wants them still at that point? I would never be with a girl who simply "settles" for me.