Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The real reason American women don't pick good men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Blue Murder
Junior Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Post by Blue Murder » May 31st, 2012, 8:12 pm

No. Outside is right about ONE thing. ( :
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: May 31st, 2012, 1:57 am

Post by OutsideoftheBox » May 31st, 2012, 8:16 pm

Blue Murder wrote:No. Outside is right about ONE thing. ( :
And that ONE thing I am right about is being right about EVERYTHING. :twisted:

Blue Murder
Junior Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Post by Blue Murder » May 31st, 2012, 8:19 pm

NO. The ONE thing that you're right about is American women in general.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: May 31st, 2012, 1:57 am

Post by OutsideoftheBox » May 31st, 2012, 8:41 pm

Blue Murder wrote:NO. The ONE thing that you're right about is American women in general.
The one thing I'm right about is that everything I say is right. You do realize how long this can go on don't you?

lavezzi
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Post by lavezzi » May 31st, 2012, 9:11 pm

Anglo women = ANY woman raised in an English speaking country.

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Post by pete98146 » May 31st, 2012, 10:17 pm

The Liberal Left/Feminist regime is hell bent on painting the "Good Guy" with a negative brush stroke. All you need to do is turn on the tv and see the "Good Guy" being the constant butt of the joke. He's the good hearted/good natured dummy who is merely a backdrop to the power weidling wife in the household. Ever watch Modern Family?

The "Good Guy" is not chic to date at the moment in fact he's at an all time low in populartity right now.

Women want four things out of a guy right now. These four in no particular order are:

1. Wealth
2. Power
3. Good looks
4. Entertainment/Sex

If a Good Guy has any of these traits he won't have problems dating. But many don't have enough of these qualities to please women in the AngloShpere. Being a Good Guy won't save him from being invisible.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1728
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » May 31st, 2012, 10:23 pm

Winston wrote:Another thing that I told OTB was that isn't it ironic how the word "happy" is in the domain name of this site, yet most of the posts here are angry and negative, albeit justifiably so? LOL Isn't that funny when you think about it? LOL
Hi Winston,
well...I am very happy. I am so happy most days that I even piss myself off.

Example.

I was at dinner last night with some colleagues as a social function. Rather than force them to speak English to include me at a social event I sat at the corner of a table and kept to myself a bit. I got responses from both the Irish and German guvments yesterday and I was considering my replies.

I had a lovely meal and was quite content. ok? The food was really very good.

Later in the evening my friend whom also attended asked me why I was so unhappy. I was really surprised and asked why he imagined I was not happy.

He said that I just didn't seem like my "normal self". I explained I had a lot of back pain and I was just thinking over my replies to the two guvments. I was just thinking and in a bit of pain but perfectly happy.

We ended up laughing because he saw me in my worst times and now even if I am just a bit distracted it seems "unhappy" because I am so stupidly happy all the time! LOL!!

Not 1 in 10,000 men get to live life like me. So I am pretty damned happy about that.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1728
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » May 31st, 2012, 10:30 pm

Winston wrote:OTB and I were talking on Skype today. And we both agreed that one reason why some women immediately dislike for no reason, even a female coworker, is that they sense that we are genuine authentic down to earth guys, and if they are not that way, then it reminds them of how fake and inauthentic they are. Thus, they can't face that so they have an immediate aversion to guys like us.
Actually this is more true about men than women. Lots of men take an instant disliking to me or are instantly suspicious of me because they simply can not believe anyone has had a life like me or has done the things I have done. They figure it must be a lie.

Other men, who accept what I say is true because it is take just as instant a liking to me.

With women it is not the same. Women do not like or dislike a man based on his character as proposed. Not in my experience. A women will "like" a man or "dislike" a man in proportion to what she thinks she can get out of him. That has been my experience. Even though I had LOTS of women friends at school age almost NONE of them carried through as there was nothing they could get out of me once I started dating my wife. During my married years the women who hit on me the most were the young hotties who thought they might have a chance of stealing me away. Especially in ASIA.

Post divorce I get hit on a lot. And its all about money. So no. I do not think women act in the same way as men in this respect.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

davewe
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1440
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Post by davewe » May 31st, 2012, 10:37 pm

pete98146 wrote:The Liberal Left/Feminist regime is hell bent on painting the "Good Guy" with a negative brush stroke. All you need to do is turn on the tv and see the "Good Guy" being the constant butt of the joke. He's the good hearted/good natured dummy who is merely a backdrop to the power weidling wife in the household. Ever watch Modern Family?

The "Good Guy" is not chic to date at the moment in fact he's at an all time low in populartity right now.

Women want four things out of a guy right now. These four in no particular order are:

1. Wealth
2. Power
3. Good looks
4. Entertainment/Sex

If a Good Guy has any of these traits he won't have problems dating. But many don't have enough of these qualities to please women in the AngloShpere. Being a Good Guy won't save him from being invisible.
Totally agree - well almost. At this point I dont think that feminism = liberalism. Fact is it's in the water and whether an AW definies herself as liberal or conservative, demo or republican, she's still been infected. Hell she may claim she is not a feminist but still have the same attitudes toward "good guys".

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: May 31st, 2012, 1:57 am

Post by OutsideoftheBox » May 31st, 2012, 10:53 pm

pete98146 wrote:The Liberal Left/Feminist regime is hell bent on painting the "Good Guy" with a negative brush stroke. All you need to do is turn on the tv and see the "Good Guy" being the constant butt of the joke. He's the good hearted/good natured dummy who is merely a backdrop to the power weidling wife in the household. Ever watch Modern Family?

The "Good Guy" is not chic to date at the moment in fact he's at an all time low in populartity right now.

Women want four things out of a guy right now. These four in no particular order are:

1. Wealth
2. Power
3. Good looks
4. Entertainment/Sex

If a Good Guy has any of these traits he won't have problems dating. But many don't have enough of these qualities to please women in the AngloShpere. Being a Good Guy won't save him from being invisible.
LOL. Your "liberal left" is no different than the "right." Its all the same f***ed up Eurocentric system that is hosing men. And, unlike some members, its not an anti-white thing either. Its an anti-MALE thing.

Blue Murder
Junior Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Post by Blue Murder » June 1st, 2012, 1:23 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:The one thing I'm right about is that everything I say is right. You do realize how long this can go on don't you?
NO. The one thing that you're right about is your comment regarding American women.

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: May 31st, 2012, 1:57 am

Post by OutsideoftheBox » June 1st, 2012, 2:55 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:The one thing I'm right about is that everything I say is right. You do realize how long this can go on don't you?
NO. The one thing that you're right about is your comment regarding American women.
When you look in the dictionary next to the word "right" you see my picture. :twisted:

fightforlove
Junior Poster
Posts: 538
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: Somewhere Near Chicago

Post by fightforlove » June 16th, 2012, 9:31 am

I was friends with a young single mother that I met at church some years ago. She was a very pretty girl but had an illegitimate son when she was 18. She would complain to me about how some of the guys she would go out with were "boring", she complained that one guy "didn't have a firm enough shake". :roll: :?: She would always tell me that she preferred the "bad-boy type". Anyways, long story short, we lost touch after I moved away but the last I've heard through mutual friends is that she's still a single and has now got 2 illegitimate kids from 2 different bad-boy fathers. So, this is where soap-opera writers get their artistic inspiration.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7871
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » June 20th, 2012, 8:31 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:The one thing I'm right about is that everything I say is right. You do realize how long this can go on don't you?
NO. The one thing that you're right about is your comment regarding American women.
When you look in the dictionary next to the word "right" you see my picture. :twisted:
:lol:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7871
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » June 20th, 2012, 8:35 am

davewe wrote: Totally agree - well almost. At this point I dont think that feminism = liberalism. Fact is it's in the water and whether an AW definies herself as liberal or conservative, demo or republican, she's still been infected. Hell she may claim she is not a feminist but still have the same attitudes toward "good guys".
True.

I used to be confused by the lip service the conservatives give. Women, motherhood, god wife, blah blah. Still thinking they deserve this and you owe that.

Being a slave isn't a better deal just because the slaveowner says you and she are on the same side.

Infected. Hah it's like that isn't it? Like one of those zombie movies where someone has to kill a loved one. Once infected, no hope.

I guess some change but it does appear to be rare.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”