Could some White men have it even worse than Asian men?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Could some White men have it even worse than Asian men?

Post by Voice of Reason »

Ladislav posted a comment that struck a nerve with me:
Ladislav wrote:Thailand is a great country for Asian men from the West to have their revenge and gloat while being able to date local girls while the same local girls would be running away from white guys screaming FARANG!!! FARANG!!! ( Whitey! Whitey!) So you can enjoy some schadenfreude

Thailand was never colonized and has a Pan Asianist complex. People there have been led to believe that they are some kind of master race that has been entrusted with the mission to oppose the evil FARANG imperialism. They even have anti-white commercials on TV. And many bars would not let you in.
These are for Oriental people only. So, go ahead and gloat, guys.
It seems that Asian men have it tough in America. Not only do they have women not wanting to date them due to racial issues (Asian women as well), they have women not wanting to date them for other reasons - not tall enough, modest, humble, not extroverted, small, "girly" etc.

But it seems they can do well in countries such as Thailand, where neither of those issues apply. It seems they can date middle class, high quality women -who wouldn't be seen dead with a farang- and then have the last laugh.

Me…I'm a white guy, so I don't have the same racial issues when it comes to women in the west. But I still find it difficult with women because of the other issues that Asians have. I an only 5'7, and I am naturally small, quiet and humble (a considerable number of Asians are bigger than me). Any women who rejects an Asian man in the west will reject me for many of the same reasons.

But it seems I can NOT do well in countries like Thailand, because I am white, and farangs are looked down upon in Thailand, and can only get poor-quality women.

To summarise - the relationship situation seems hopeless for Asians in America, but great in Thailand. The relationship status for guys like me - at least with quality women - is hopeless in both types of countries for the same reasons that it is hopeless for Asians in the west.

Does a guy like me not have any where to go where they can "gloat?" over the guys that women have rejected them for? Or get "revenge?" on them?

Is the situation even more hopeless for guys like us, than Asian men?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could some white men have it even worse than Asian men?

Post by zboy1 »

Ladislav wrote:Thailand is a great country for Asian men from the West to have their revenge and gloat while being able to date local girls while the same local girls would be running away from white guys screaming FARANG!!! FARANG!!! ( Whitey! Whitey!) So you can enjoy some schadenfreude

Thailand was never colonized and has a Pan Asianist complex. People there have been led to believe that they are some kind of master race that has been entrusted with the mission to oppose the evil FARANG imperialism. They even have anti-white commercials on TV. And many bars would not let you in.
These are for Oriental people only. So, go ahead and gloat, guys.

I don't know why Ladislav has so much issues related to Thailand? He seems to have a lot of hatred towards Asian people in general, except for Filipinos. I'm sick of him trashing on Asian people all the time. If he doesn't like Asians, then stay away from those countries. Simple! Same with Ph_visitor!

And Asian countries aren't the only countries with racism issues; I as an Asian man, know that I should avoid countries like Russia, where people of color including Blacks, Muslims, Indians, Middle Easterners and Central Asians get routinely attacked by skinheads and are discriminated against in the country. White Russians are known to be very racist towards non-Whites. So, am I going to try to force the country to change their evil ways and have them adapt to my ways, attitudes, and beliefs? Of course not...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Could some white men have it even worse than Asian men?

Post by Repatriate »

Voice of Reason wrote: But it seems I can NOT do well in countries like Thailand, because I am white, and farangs are looked down upon in Thailand, and can only get poor-quality women.

To summarise - the relationship situation seems hopeless for Asians in America, but great in Thailand. The relationship status for guys like me - at least with quality women - is hopeless in both types of countries for the same reasons that it is hopeless for Asians in the west.

Does a guy like me not have any where to go where they can "gloat?" over the guys that women have rejected them for? Or get "revenge?" on them?

Is the situation even more hopeless for guys like us, than Asian men?
Ladislav exaggerates things a lot when it comes to Thailand. Height matters less in Asia but facial features and personality matters a bit more. In the west you need to have such a delicate fine tuned balance of everything that it's exceedingly difficult. In Asia you can find a decent woman if you give it time and effort.

You shouldn't rule out eastern europe..it seems to be tailor made for white western men.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Don't believe the nonsense on Thailand. I was there for a month and found the women to be friendly. Especially, if you are a younger guy, you should be able to do well almost anywhere.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Voice of Reason, I think white men such as yourself do have it worse than Asian men in my opinion. White women are very picky and choosy in selecting their mates--much more so than most women in Asia. Most White societies places a lot of emphasis on materialism, looks, and status, as the most important things in a person. That's why Western societies are very competitive, selfish, and cutthroat in nature. At least with us Asian men, we can go back to Asia and find good wives and girlfriends that don't have the high standards that most Western women do.

And Asian men are actually starting to get some more play among women in the West due to Asia's economic rise, Asian pop culture, Asian sports stars, and other influences in the media that is starting to change peoples perceptions of Asians in the West. For white men such as yourself, however, the media being so anti-White male and with feminism rampant throughout Western countries, I think the best bet for you is to find a wife or girlfriend from outside the Anglosphere. I'm thinking of women in countries in Russia, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East would be a better fit for you. HA members living abroad and with the same limitations as yourself--have said they have found receptive females outside the Anglo-sphere.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:Don't believe the nonsense on Thailand. I was there for a month and found the women to be friendly. Especially, if you are a younger guy, you should be able to do well almost anywhere.
Yeah but were only poor low class girls friendly to you? What about middle class? That's what the OP was complaining about, that only the lowest class are friendly to you, not the middle class. Same as in the PH.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Don't believe the nonsense on Thailand. I was there for a month and found the women to be friendly. Especially, if you are a younger guy, you should be able to do well almost anywhere.
Yeah but were only poor low class girls friendly to you? What about middle class? That's what the OP was complaining about, that only the lowest class are friendly to you, not the middle class. Same as in the PH.
The only women I met were middle class. I am not into the gringo sex scene.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
If by middle class we are talking about people who are economically self-sufficient (not supported or in need of support by overseas family member(s) or foreigner bf), Thailand's is much larger percentage wise than that if the PI. If you, as a foreigner live in Bangkok with a normal job in an office or teach without living the sexpat life, I think its pretty normal to come in contact with a wide range of middle class Thais and to have social and/or dating opportunities with some, even if you are non-Asian.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Re: Could some White men have it even worse than Asian men?

Post by YourHusband »

asian men who are good looking and masculine actually have it better than most white men, especially when it comes to asian women. after all, the most attractive asian american women always seem to end up with asian men. and it's correlation, not causation; being asian alone isn't the issue, but the fact that many asian men simply don't have some of the qualities women want. white men lacking these qualities will also face the same problems. oh and asian men don't have racial issues when it comes to asian women as it's usually the unattractive insecure asian girls who claim to not date asians, when in fact, it's asian men who don't want them.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Lets define middle class as people who are self sufficient to live on their own. So yea, cashier chik, chicks in department stores dont fall into that category.

You not gonna find many of middle class girls with foreigners.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Lets define middle class as people who are self sufficient to live on their own. So yea, cashier chik, chicks in department stores dont fall into that category.

You not gonna find many of middle class girls with foreigners.
The weird thing is, in the Philippines you even need to have a college degree to work in Jollibee restaurant. If you meet a pretty cashier, chances are she's educated and she may even be from a good family. A lot of Filipino's are hugely overqualified for even the simplest of jobs they're doing, and it's not only abroad but also in their own country.

Middle class stands for a certain degree of financial stability, but it doesn't equate class, or a higher quality type of girl. Don't mistake it to mean that, as I feel many here do.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Having university degree doesnt mean shit if there are millions of others who have it, moreover, most people with deegrees are blockheads who become corporate drones at best.

In australia you gonna see many university educated people driving taxi or truck, working as security guard and other low level jobs.

Jolibee chick is not self sufficient meaning she will leach off.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Having university degree doesnt mean shit if there are millions of others who have it, moreover, most people with deegrees are blockheads who become corporate drones at best.
Fair enough. Still they are preferable company over bar girls and other low-life hoes straight from the gutter.
Banano wrote:Jolibee chick is not self sufficient meaning she will leach off.
It's a third world country, and you probably shouldn't be going to a third world country if you require a girl to make a good income first. A good wife? Sure, you can find one. But don't expect her to be self-sufficient in a culture where many generations often live in a single house and where paychecks are far lower then they are in the West.

If you want a girl who can take care of herself financially, might as well look for one in America. Chances are they come with the same issues anyway, because lets not forget a well-off and independent girl in the Philippines has far better options (local and international) then your average foreigner.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Bar girls are just fancy name for pristitutes, I would not even consider them as a potentional partner.

Jollibee girls are much better option though but still i wouldnt be happy long term as i'd be the one who who expected to cover for everything, its huge downside imo.
Ok if you have enough money to support her but what if one day you run out of juice her jolibee wage wont be enough for you to survive.

Why not aim higher if you can?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Why not aim higher if you can?
Your idea of "higher" may be different from mine. My wife is a stay at home mother right now, and we both like it that way. I don't need her to provide an income and I wish to be the main provider, to give our children a stable home and the right role models. It's a matter of personal goals, and lifestyle choices.

My wife is educated and clever enough to land a job if she wished to, and would have probably gone into teaching if it weren't for me. But I don't think two partners with a career is the best environment for a child to grow up in, even if her not working means we'll have a smaller income, I am willing to live with that. This doesn't mean I am "aiming low", it's just that a girl's income does not necessarily have to be a good selling point for everyone. It doesn't increase a woman's market value for me.