An interesting image I've come across

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

An interesting image I've come across

Post by DistanceRunner »

I just noticed this pop up on my news feed on Facebook. The feelings that immediately surged through my head were utter disgust. To a degree, it highlights the degeneration of Americans generally (both male and female). Is this type of change the result of feminism, or is it something else?

In the back of my head, I also laughed at what I was seeing. The rest of the world isn't perfect, but they have every right to enjoy laughing at the garbage that's flying around here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An interesting image I've come across

Post by zboy1 »

DistanceRunner wrote:Image

I just noticed this pop up on my news feed on Facebook. The feelings that immediately surged through my head were utter disgust. To a degree, it highlights the degeneration of Americans generally (both male and female). Is this type of change the result of feminism, or is it something else?

In the back of my head, I also laughed at what I was seeing. The rest of the world isn't perfect, but they have every right to enjoy laughing at the garbage that's flying around here.
Dude, did you just notice the changes only now? I've been seeing changes in the kids since the 90s. I live near several public schools and its shocking to see the behavior and clothing that kids will wear to school nowadays.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

The real problem is that parents have abdicated their responsibilities and are no longer in control of their children. If their parents weren't living in such a pool of loosy-goosey moral relativism, and had the backbone to say 'NO', we might be living in a different world today.

When I was a kid, if my sister had even tried to dress the way the modern sixth graders are dressed, she would have been smacked silly. In fact, any girl that showed up to school showing a lot of midriff would be immediately sent home, told to change, and the parents would have been called.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another interesting picture showing the typical modern day American woman. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

was that a midget on the right????
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: An interesting image I've come across

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

zboy1 wrote:
DistanceRunner wrote:Image

Dude, did you just notice the changes only now? I've been seeing changes in the kids since the 90s. I live near several public schools and its shocking to see the behavior and clothing that kids will wear to school nowadays.
Yea, I can't believe that grown men and women are letting their kids out the house the way I see young kids dress these days.

But when I look at today's parents (fathers who wear baseball caps and baggy clothes, or moms who look like hookers themselves or disgusting fat slobs) I know why.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:The real problem is that parents have abdicated their responsibilities and are no longer in control of their children. If their parents weren't living in such a pool of loosy-goosey moral relativism, and had the backbone to say 'NO', we might be living in a different world today.

When I was a kid, if my sister had even tried to dress the way the modern sixth graders are dressed, she would have been smacked silly. In fact, any girl that showed up to school showing a lot of midriff would be immediately sent home, told to change, and the parents would have been called.
+1