Ladyboys are annoying and deceitful!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a question.

Besides their gender identity confusion, are ladyboys any different from straight normal people? I mean in terms of personality, character, and morals?

I heard in the Philippines that ladyboys tend to be lying, manipulative, and scamming. Does their gender confusion make them that way? Or is that the only way they can survive?

Also, I hate to ask this, but how do foreigners who hook up with ladyboys have sex with them? Do these ladyboys have penises or vaginas? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I really don't know, since I never get involved with any of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

This was a interesting documentary:

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:I have a question.

Besides their gender identity confusion, are ladyboys any different from straight normal people? I mean in terms of personality, character, and morals?
I'd say Ladyboys tend to be more promiscuous and have volatile personalities. From what Thai people have said all the medication etc.. they take to look like a woman throws their hormonal balance all out of wack. It's essentially like dealing with a bipolar person which has to be really unpleasant. So i'd say they are definitely more sketchy than a regular person.
I heard in the Philippines that ladyboys tend to be lying, manipulative, and scamming. Does their gender confusion make them that way? Or is that the only way they can survive?
In Thailand a lot of ladyboys become ladyboys for prostitution or for careers in entertainment. It's not that they wouldn't have done this anyways but I think a lot of "ladyboys" are probably just really effete gay men. They just see much more economic and perhaps social benefit in becoming a full blown transexual.
Also, I hate to ask this, but how do foreigners who hook up with ladyboys have sex with them? Do these ladyboys have penises or vaginas? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I really don't know, since I never get involved with any of them.
I've seen foreign guys (mostly white western men) hook up with trannies more than I care to remember. Sometimes it's real obvious sometimes it's not so obvious. I'm not exactly sure if they can't tell the difference half the time or what. Some ladyboys look surprisingly good..they are tall with nice legs and very womanly figures. I guess if you study their face, feet, and hands it might give it away 90% of the time but there's that 10% that is REALLY hard to tell.

In Thailand it's really easy and reasonably "cheap" to get penis removal/vaginal construction done. I'm not sure how many are post-op but it's probably much higher than any other country. They can still have sex with their fake vagina but god knows why you would ever want to f**k what is essentially a surgical wound.

This is a fairly typical ladyboy. "She" has a typical Thai female face and would blend in pretty well but this is one that you could still easily figure out by other ways aside from the bulge.

I've seen Ladyboys that were quite attractive and frighteningly difficult to figure out. I remember sitting and looking at this one "girl" for 5 minutes until what gave it away was her body language. It was just too exaggerated. Other than that she was nearly flawless.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How abt this one, many would settle for bj

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Banano wrote:How abt this one, many would settle for bj

Isn't the great thing about thailand and the phils that you don't have to settle? There are so many mediocre girls there that the need for a woman should never lead to a ladyboy. Unless you are seriously f***ed up, you don't need to get sucked off by a tranny.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Ned Zeppelin wrote: Isn't the great thing about thailand and the phils that you don't have to settle? There are so many mediocre girls there that the need for a woman should never lead to a ladyboy. Unless you are seriously f***ed up, you don't need to get sucked off by a tranny.
It's not about settling, it's about experiencing the ultimate orgasm, or the ultimate sexual pleasure; this is what happens when people can pursue sex in a unbridled atmosphere.

Anyhow, after the pics I have seen, I'm convinced that many guys unknowingly had sex with a tyranny in Thailand. The ONLY way to avoid it is to look at their ID because legally they can't change their sex from male to female.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Banano wrote:How abt this one, many would settle for bj

That one is more boy than lady. :lol: I have seen some truly stunning ladyboys but i'm afraid that does not even rank.

Btw, i'm 100% positive the ones that look like women could easily immigrate to a western country and marry a man and they would probably never know.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ladyboys are way more popular than most men will admit. I have a new internet friend who has a ladyboy girlfriend, I hope I can meet them some day.

I've added a ladyboy gender type to my new Asian dating site in the expectation that as marriage laws become more liberal it will become very popular to find a ladyboy wife.

I haven't seen many genuine ladyboys on there yet but in Asia anything goes.

Personally I think ladyboys could be good partners - you can have mindblowing sex, then settle down to drink beer and watch sports on TV!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

they are mentally unstable, you dont know how their hormones play with their head

what happens after they have surgery, they cant have kids but cld fool some westerner into marrying them n guy would never find out, thats creepy.

just settle for blow job
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So why do some countries have so many ladyboys and others don't? Is there a reason why SE Asia has so many?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

someone should make a thread explaining niggers "on the down low."

(so we'll have another reason to avoid them) :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote: I've seen Ladyboys that were quite attractive and frighteningly difficult to figure out. I remember sitting and looking at this one "girl" for 5 minutes until what gave it away was her body language. It was just too exaggerated. Other than that she was nearly flawless.
Rock says u can tell a ladyboy by her voice. They usually talk funny in a way thats not natural. I noticed this in Thailand, where i saw more ladyboys than ive ever seen. There are many more of them there than in the Philippines. They do have an odd unnatural voice.

Also, besides their voice when u talk to them, something else seems off. Something that you cant put your finger on. So trust your gut instinct to tell you whether its a ladyboy or not.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fricking Ladyboys

Post by Winston »

I got a question. I was in Thailand recently with rock. There i saw more ladyboys than ive ever seen. Bangkok and pattaya seems to have so many of them everywhere. They are part of the p4p scene and work as freelancers in the same area that real female freelancers work at.

I find the whole existence of ladyboys thing very repulsive, illogical and downright deceitful. After all, a man trying to pretend to be a lady is technically an act of deceit. Especially since many ladyboys actually will tell you that they are a real lady if you ask them, which is outright lying.

But what i dont get is this: why are so many western men hooking up with ladyboys? I saw many men hooking up with them in Thailand. Whats the appeal? I dont get the logic. I mean if you like women, you go for real women, and if you like men, then you go for real men. So why would anyone want a man dressed up as a woman or trying to be one using hormonal injections and fake mannerisms? Whats the appeal of that? How can a fraud or fake be attractive? Can anyone explain the logic here? It does not compute.

Going for a ladyboy would be like going for counterfeit money, or picking a strawberry that looks like one but is actually another fruit. Why would anyone want a fake or fraud? I dont get it. Anyone have a logical explanation that is as good as Spock or Data from Star Trek could give?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: But what i dont get is this: why are so many western men hooking up with ladyboys? I saw many men hooking up with them in Thailand. Whats the appeal? I dont get the logic. I mean if you like women, you go for real women, and if you like men, then you go for real men. So why would anyone want a man dressed up as a woman or trying to be one using hormonal injections and fake mannerisms? Whats the appeal of that? How can a fraud or fake be attractive? Can anyone explain the logic here? It does not compute.
It's a fetish.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Like Ladyboys,

Here is one. She is pretty good at English she is from Thailand.

App LINE . id gootam555
email: gootoomtam123_456@hotmail.com

Bongkoch
Is a single ladyboy. 22 years old 5'6" 140 lbs. From Northeast Thailand near Bangkok.