Ladyboys are annoying and deceitful!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
goodfellas1990
Freshman Poster

Ladyboys are annoying and deceitful!

Post by goodfellas1990 »

I don't hate gays or what ever, but ladyboys are just being decitful. I took someones advice and created an account on dateinasia and everyone I talk to is a basically a ladyboy and its annoying me.

Whats the deal with that? I'm just trying to get an inside scoop of what to expect before I go to the Phils in September.
I'm a 22 year old Entrepreneur moving to the Philippines in September. I want to swim in aqua blue water, live like a boss, and be surrounded by beautiful girls.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ladyboys find it hard/impossible to find long term partners in their own country, so they look for foreigners.

Oh, and many of them are also scammers. In fact I talked to a member of Ladyboy Kisses who was pretty much convinced ALL of them were scammers!

You'll find it much easier to detect ladyboys in real life than on dating sites. Some of them can be very convincing.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yeah, thats one of the reasons why dating single moms in Southeast Asia will give you a sense of security. At least you know they have the right "tool" for the job.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Taco wrote:Yeah, thats one of the reasons why dating single moms in Southeast Asia will give you a sense of security. At least you know they have the right "tool" for the job.
lmao!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Jackal wrote:
Taco wrote:Yeah, thats one of the reasons why dating single moms in Southeast Asia will give you a sense of security. At least you know they have the right "tool" for the job.
lmao!
2nd that LMFAO!!!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Unless they're adopted :)
Last edited by davewe on May 1st, 2012, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goodfellas1990
Freshman Poster

Post by goodfellas1990 »

That is one good thing about living in America. We don't have those here.
I'm a 22 year old Entrepreneur moving to the Philippines in September. I want to swim in aqua blue water, live like a boss, and be surrounded by beautiful girls.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

ktownkid23 wrote:
That is one good thing about living in America. We don't have those here.
We have them they are just less accepted then they are in the Philippines and especially in Samoa
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I can only imagine how many drunk foreigners have accidently pounded this guy in the ass.

Manila Ladyboy
http://www.dateinasia.com/prettycarla.html
goodfellas1990
Freshman Poster

Post by goodfellas1990 »

Taco wrote:I can only imagine how many drunk foreigners have accidently pounded this guy in the ass.

Manila Ladyboy

SHE/HE MESSAGED ME ON THAT SITE!!! Yeah, that is like my biggest fear is accidentally getting my dick sucked by a girl who has a dick. But how do you f**k someone and not know they have a dick?
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Crocodile Dundee it first... lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

ktownkid23 wrote:
Taco wrote:I can only imagine how many drunk foreigners have accidently pounded this guy in the ass.

Manila Ladyboy

SHE/HE MESSAGED ME ON THAT SITE!!! Yeah, that is like my biggest fear is accidentally getting my dick sucked by a girl who has a dick. But how do you f**k someone and not know they have a dick?
Well, the foreign guy is really drunk, its really dark and the ladyboy wants to do it doggy style.

It happens all the time in Thailand. The Thai government pays for transexuals to get sex changes and then some drunk foreigner comes along and bangs them.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

But what do you call a ladyboy when he/she gets really old?
A bag lady daddy? A grannyman? lol
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

The native languages of the region are not as gender based as European Latin based languages. Often they will mix genders when speaking English. The aging ladyboy would be lola or lolo.
goodfellas1990
Freshman Poster

Post by goodfellas1990 »

Taco wrote:
ktownkid23 wrote:

Manila Ladyboy

Well, the foreign guy is really drunk, its really dark and the ladyboy wants to do it doggy style.

It happens all the time in Thailand. The Thai government pays for transexuals to get sex changes and then some drunk foreigner comes along and bangs them.
No f***ing way? Seriously? Tell me more crazy shit!