Ladyboys are annoying and deceitful!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fricking Ladyboys

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:Best blow jobs comes from young ladyboys, ask any expat in thailand

Most thai women have no clue how to do it, ladyboys just know how to suck and they enjoy doing it.
Can I vomit now? :lol: :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Ladyboys are annoying and deceitful!

Post by Johnny1975 »

Banano wrote:You had best conversations with ladyboys? If you said bj i would believe that
They are self obsessed and narcissistic

Mentaly unstable freaks that make black women look sane

But i hear you, i never met anyone who had good conversation in Thailand, very brainwashed society that thinks sun shines out of Kings a**, that country is in need of Alex Jones to undo damage
They have one already. His name is Alexwap Jonesthumtip.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:True, times are changing, especially within degenerate depraved cultures headed for the trash heap of history.
I am surprised by how many people openly admit to being homosexual on this thread. Guys will deny being homosexual when they crave the D, when said D belongs to a "lady". What they forget is that, anything that owns a penis is in fact male. Of course it's not politically correct to say so in the year 2016, but we all know this is true.

"Oh no, I'm not gay! I just like to play around with boys on hormones pretending to be girls! It's still perfectly straight, because they identify as female!"
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:True, times are changing, especially within degenerate depraved cultures headed for the trash heap of history.
I am surprised by how many people openly admit to being homosexual on this thread. Guys will deny being homosexual when they crave the D, when said D belongs to a "lady". What they forget is that, anything that owns a penis is in fact male. Of course it's not politically correct to say so in the year 2016, but we all know this is true.

"Oh no, I'm not gay! I just like to play around with boys on hormones pretending to be girls! It's still perfectly straight, because they identify as female!"
It's not as simple as that. There's a difference between a man with a dick and a woman (i.e. something that resembles a woman) with a dick.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:I love ladyboys, and you all do too. Admit it.

Typical line of a gay dude,....
Being gay or a switch hitter is your business, but the old worn gay fishing line about "admit it...you like it too" gets nothing from solid straight men but contempt. No, we don't like anything about it. Its a symptom if a degenerate culture.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I'm not sure if sexuality is quite as black and white as some of you guys suggest. Consider for example the Kinsey scale and other theories which share some similarities such gauging an individual's sexual desires on one or more spectrums at given points in time.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/102208-w ... -continuum

Also, explore and answer the following question:

If someone put a gun to your head and told you to choose between 1, 2, or 3, what would your choice be:

1. Getting a bullet to the head

2. Having intimacy with one of these

https://www.shutterfly.com/action/welco ... inkid=link

3. Having intimacy with one of these

https://www.shutterfly.com/action/welco ... inkid=link

How you score on the Kinsey scale and your choice of the three options above may enlighten some as to whether they may fall into a grey area or they are straight up 100% straight and perhaps even homophobic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Part of the problem is most Asian girls have bad quality genes, too short with funny legs and walk, flat everywhere(nose, face, chest, ass) then you have these Lbs who are tall, curved, polished and just more appealing to white men...of course there are ugly and freaky ones with serious mental issues.

Filipinas/ Thai need to up their game, why do i have to go through 10 pages on DIA to find one that is semi attractive?
Sorrie but that doesn't happen on Latin American or Russian sites, It is clear their genes are inferior no matter how you slice it
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Rock wrote:How you score on the Kinsey scale and your choice of the three options above may enlighten some as to whether they may fall into a grey area or they are straight up 100% straight and perhaps even homophobic.

I am aware of the Kinsey scale, Rock. That is the whole point: there are a lot of men on this site, and in bars in Thailand in the Philippines, who are not only willing to "overlook" the flaw of a ladyboy's penis-ownership, but sometimes outright PREFER it that way.That puts them on the Kinsey scale somewhere South of straight, wouldn't you admit? And ladyboy-enthusiasts will always show you pics of very hot girls, then claim them to be ladyboys and say: "See! See! You were turned on there for a minute weren't you? Confess! Confesssss!" :roll:

No, really. If a "girl" owns a penis, she is not a girl. And if you like to play with said penis, or have the owner of said penis play with yours, then you are not entirely straight either. Of course if you never see the ladyboy naked and "she" plays with you... you have this grey area I suppose, where you could deny knowing what's up, or just lie to yourself.

My problem is with guys who claim to be 100% straight and claim ladyboys are legitimate women. No, they are not legitimate women. They do not have a womb, they do not have the proper chromosomes, and forcing me to accept them as women is the same type of crap LGBT activists like Bruce Jenner are pulling in America right now. I'm not having it. Just call a spade a spade. And I know there's fifty shades of grey, fifty shades of spades. And that's fine! Love whatever spades you love. Just don't make me call it a shovel if it isn't a damn shovel.

A lot of guys have a very hard time admitting to things. That bothers me sometimes. You like what you like? Fine. You write about it on a forum? Fine. You let your freak flag fly, do you, it's alright. But don't try and find excuses or deny the obvious. Especially not when you are one of those guys who rages against the feminist movement and LGBT rights movement in the West, only to go to Thailand and have some tranny suck you off. There's a lot of hypocrites among men with this preference, because part of them is ashamed of it and still tries desperately to find excuses to make what they like more "straight".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

OutWest wrote:

Being gay or a switch hitter is your business, but the old worn gay fishing line about "admit it...you like it too" gets nothing from solid straight men but contempt. No, we don't like anything about it. Its a symptom if a degenerate culture.
Especially you.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Especially you.
OK dude, according to you, men who are not gay or into ladyboy dick are degenerates? Isnt there another forum like Gay Abroad or something for you? You really don't get it, solid straight men such as Marcos or myself have zero interest.
We don't swing that way at all, and gays or switch hitters such as yourself just have to get over it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

OutWest wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Especially you.
OK dude, according to you, men who are not gay or into ladyboy dick are degenerates? Isnt there another forum like Gay Abroad or something for you? You really don't get it, solid straight men such as Marcos or myself have zero interest.
We don't swing that way at all, and gays or switch hitters such as yourself just have to get over it.
But I love you.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

People bitch and whine about how happier abroaders are racist/sexist, but it's necessary and justified to keep the troons at bay. Being nice, polite and welcoming attracts depraved trannies, like how lack of bulling led Chris Chan down his path, I don't agree with bullying for sake of bullying, but it's good when it stops a depraved, mentally ill freak from expressing their views/lifestyles in public. That is why wizchan is so shit now, trannies have completely taken over that website, thanks to nigger/tranny lovers like this guy.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

Fellaaaas, most of you fellas are absolutely clueless about ladyboys. Ladyboys are the best and realest women around. They're undeniably hotter and more feminine than regular bitches who mostly look manly anyway. They act more like women than women do. Ladyboys even have better base bodys which serve as a blank canvas for a skilled artist to sculpt into the perfect feminine form with cuttingedge plastic surgeries and postop p***y surgery all the cuttingedge of modern science. skilled artist surgeons like the michaelangelo of ladyboy p***y operations. eh fellas! CaptainSkelebob is a true art connoseur and knows whats good! :mrgreen:

Banging postop ladyboys isnt gay fellas. They have pussies and look hotter than women and suck and f**k better than women too. Many of you fellas are tripping.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

goodfellas1990 wrote:
April 30th, 2012, 10:51 pm
I don't hate gays or what ever, but ladyboys are just being decitful. I took someones advice and created an account on dateinasia and everyone I talk to is a basically a ladyboy and its annoying me.

Whats the deal with that? I'm just trying to get an inside scoop of what to expect before I go to the Phils in September.
ANSWER
:twisted: GENDER DYSPHORIA IS ONE HELL OF A MENTAL ILLNESS