Why I don't like being a sugar daddy to Filipinas

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

ladislav wrote:A combined answer. "Educate" means to lead out ( of ignorance). No perfect system of education has been accomplished yet since the search for the truth is a never ending process. However, relatively speaking, the US education now has a strong anti-racist, and a politically correct element to it. In other words, a US college graduate today is not likely to stick fingers at people who look differently, abuse them verbally by using slurs and will at least be polite and not have conversations in front of those people that would make them feel bad. In other words, even if there is no perfect acceptance yet, a certain degree of tact and civility has been instilled. An American for example has been taught not to use the N-word in public. That other racial slurs are bad. It is also unlikely that he/she would teach his kids to stick fingers at people, point out races/ethnicities that are different and encourage them to taunt such people. So, progress has been made to a very big degree. And everything is a matter of degree.
Political Correctness is one of the biggest intellectual mistakes of the past 600 years.

It is anything but "progress". It does anything but 'educate' or 'lead out of ignorance'.

At best it's stupid, at its worst it is literally fascist, mind control, double-think, thought-crime, lifted verbatim from the pages of 1984.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Teach Me Please!

Post by ladislav »

Jester wrote:
Pinay Teacher wrote: Moreover, may I suggest that if you really want to find a decent filipina, don't look for them in bars. And besides, educated filipina; they will think twice before dating a foreigner.
What are some things we can do to have a chance at attracting the best Pinays?
Come to the Philippines, live here and integrate as much as possible. Learn the language and do things on local terms and follow local rules.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Pinay Teacher
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinay Teacher »

Filipinas who are fortunate enough to be college educated and even those in the middle class are not "racist" or a discriminating lot, the truth here is when it comes to international dating, they are a bit wary because of the stigma attached to it, moreover...The Philippine women in regard to views and talk of sex are still a little close mouthed and this topic is taboo for most. conservatism and being traditional is what society dictates (The only Christian country in SE asia). One thing though, most young professionals are stepping out of this norms and for guys here whose looking for casual sex and great conversations try these places you might get lucky (the Fort in Taguig and Eastwood city in Libis)
<3
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:
Jester wrote:
Pinay Teacher wrote: Moreover, may I suggest that if you really want to find a decent filipina, don't look for them in bars. And besides, educated filipina; they will think twice before dating a foreigner.
Come to the Philippines, live here and integrate as much as possible. Learn the language and do things on local terms and follow local rules.
@LadiSlav,

Wait. You used to say that depending on some cultures that learning the local language makes a foreigner too keen/too hip to the culture hence making them regret local culture. At times, it was also shameful/disrespectful to some locals of the dialect/language a foreigner has learned, no? I thought you had pretty much said those things on here.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Jester wrote:
@LadiSlav,

Wait. You used to say that depending on some cultures that learning the local language makes a foreigner too keen/too hip to the culture hence making them regret local culture. At times, it was also shameful/disrespectful to some locals of the dialect/language a foreigner has learned, no? I thought you had pretty much said those things on here.
Yes, I did. And since then I came to the conclusion that f%^k them, I am still going to learn the local language and do things on local terms and in the long run it is worth it. The attitude that a foreigner should stay foreign and capitalize on that is wrong and narrow minded and we need to do what is right. It may be a struggle trying to convince the locals that when a foreigner is in their culture he should adjust to them not vice versa, it is still what I must do. And they'd better get used to that. I may be a pioneer but that is the way I am going to do things and screw the rest.
If I am in an Asian country and I speak an Asian language, and people are in shock and some do not like it, then they are wrong and not me. I am not going to adjust to such unintelligent points of view. It is high time for them to shake off their colonial or occupationalist mentality and I am going to help them do it. So, let them giggle.
Last edited by ladislav on April 25th, 2012, 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Pinay Teacher wrote:Filipinas who are fortunate enough to be college educated and even those in the middle class are not "racist" or a discriminating lot, the truth here is when it comes to international dating, they are a bit wary because of the stigma attached to it, moreover...The Philippine women in regard to views and talk of sex are still a little close mouthed and this topic is taboo for most. conservatism and being traditional is what society dictates (The only Christian country in SE asia). One thing though, most young professionals are stepping out of this norms and for guys here whose looking for casual sex and great conversations try these places you might get lucky (the Fort in Taguig and Eastwood city in Libis)
Do keep in mind that other non Christian countries in SE Asia - your neighbours- are just as conservative about sex and it is a taboo to talk about it as well in daily situations. Places like Laos and Cambodia and Myanmar as well as Indonesia and even Thailand, except when talking among people of the same sex about it. Their cultures dictate exactly same things and are just as conservative.

Trust me, the Philippines has its racists too, especially among those who have a bit of money or education. Such people fly into rage when someone in Hong Kong generalizes all Filipinos as servants and bemoan how some of their compatriots are treated overseas and are called maids even if they are teachers there. But then these same people turn around and generalize all white guys are whore mongers and unable to speak Tagalog and then look down on mixed couples and gossip about them. That needs to stop. If you want to be treated fairly by others, then start treating others fairly.

In all fairness, though, there are just way too many white/black guys in RP who parade around with hookers and who give other white/black guys who want to date regular girls a bad name. Luckily there are now huge numbers of such foreign guys who are there with regular girlfriends so people are now getting used to that. It is especially true in smaller towns where most white guys are just with a regular girl, not a hooker. But here in Angeles, just about 80 percent of them are sex tourists with some pretty jaded looking bar girls by their side.

Also, for example, while in Hong Kong Filipinas are generalized as maids, you have to keep in mind that the majority are maids. As the economy in RP gets better, there will be fewer such maids and more professional business people. In the US a Filipina is generalized as a nurse or a teacher because that is what many of them are. Filipinos are generally not looked down upon in the US. With a better economy in RP and more people getting degrees and hookers becoming more expensive, the majority of white guys you will see with Pinays will only be those who live and work in RP, who love the country and who want to integrate and date good girls there. Also, some 10 years from now, the Philippines will start shaking off its colonial heritage and will stand proud with its very unique and beautuful culture and will demand that foreigners integrate as they must do in Indonesia, Malaysia and your other neighbors. So, I think things will be getting better in the future, not worse.

But then again, people should just mind their own business and not be judgemental and in a country like the Philippines, there are still way too many people who like to gossip. But one day they will stop and just no longer pay attention to that.

Myself and other white/black guys here have come up against some negative reactions a couple of times. It is just a fact of life. The good thing is that they are a very small minority, the majority of the people are extremely nice and very multicultural ( in a true sense not in the BS American sense) and very welcoming. The country does not have a dogmatic nationalist mythology or a scientific institutionalized racism/nationalism as say, Thailand or Malaysia. In the Anglo countries and in Japan, the majority of the people are racist with the minority being open minded,and that is the difference.

Stigma against international dating is still racism either way you twist it. If you do not treat all people equally and because someone is of a different skin color you treat him differently and deny him the right to socialize with you or are ashamed to walk by his side, you practice racism. However, racism in the Philippines is weak, nationalism is also weak. Most white guys who are in RP are not going to stop dating Pinays because some people gossip. They just don't give a damn. Welcome to globalization. With millions of Filipinos living and working in our countries, you will also get white people now moving to your country. It is just exchange and no one can stop it. So, soon people will just have to get used to it. If they don't like it, tough!

An example is one of my female friends here who is from a fairly rich family on Mindanao. She always cusses foreigners whom she perceives to be slighting the Filipinos or criticising the Philippines, even if they don't and tells them to gtfo and is very vocal about it. But her BF is now a Spaniard and she is like a sister to me and treats me as her brother. When I was in Hong Kong she asked me "kailan ka babalik sa ating bansa, (not aming bansa) Meaning when will you come back to (your with mine) country. A very pleasant thing to hear.
Last edited by ladislav on April 25th, 2012, 3:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Why I don't like being a sugar daddy to Filipinas

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:Plus, I prefer a girl who can give me intelligent conversation. A black guy on my forum (Phoenix93) also said that he prefers German women because they give him intelligent conversation, whereas when he Skyped with Filipinas, he was disappointed and said that they were "not on his level".
If that's what you want, that's fine. But I don't think there is a real advantage of seeking out a woman who you can have an "intelligent conversation" with.

I mean, what's the point? Women are for f***, making babies, and in general, they are the sex to be around when you want to have silly type fun (movies, amusement parts, going out to eat). If you want to have intelligent conversion, that's what your male buddies are for (either real or online).

That being said, it makes no sense to sit around with a hot girl over tea and talk about ancient history, or astronomy. Matter fact, keep doing that and you might just put yourself in her friend zone all while some other guy captures her attention because he only shows her a good time and keeps things light.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on April 27th, 2012, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Political Correctness is one of the biggest intellectual mistakes of the past 600 years.

It is anything but "progress". It does anything but 'educate' or 'lead out of ignorance'.

At best it's stupid, at its worst it is literally fascist, mind control, double-think, thought-crime, lifted verbatim from the pages of 1984
Anything taken to an extreme is bad. And PC has been taken to an extreme. It started out as a movement to teach people to be polite to those who are different and not to hurt other people's feelings. So, at first it had some good effects. It has, however, gotten totally out of control as it "progressed".
But well, at least it has taught people not to stick fingers at others and hurl racial slurs their way. In many countries they could use some PC in moderation. Would not hurt.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Someone once said that political correctness is based on the delusional idea that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Jester wrote:
@LadiSlav,

Yes, I did. And since then I came to the conclusion that f%^k them, I am still going to learn the local language and do things on local terms and in the long run it is worth it. The attitude that a foreigner should stay foreign and capitalize on that is wrong and narrow minded and we need to do what is right. It may be a struggle trying to convince the locals that when a foreigner is in their culture he should adjust to them not vice versa, it is still what I must do. And they'd better get used to that. I may be a pioneer but that is the way I am going to do things and screw the rest.
If I am in an Asian country and I speak an Asian language, and people are in shock and some do not like it, then they are wrong and not me. I am not going to adjust to such unintelligent points of view. It is high time for them to shake off their colonial or occupationalist mentality and I am going to help them do it. So, let them giggle.
My man!!! +∞ *firm handshake*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why I don't like being a sugar daddy to Filipinas

Post by Winston »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:Plus, I prefer a girl who can give me intelligent conversation. A black guy on my forum (Phoenix93) also said that he prefers German women because they give him intelligent conversation, whereas when he Skyped with Filipinas, he was disappointed and said that they were "not on his level".
If that's what you want, that's fine. But I don't think there is a real advantage of seeking out a woman who you can have an "intelligent conversation" with.

I mean, what's the point? Women are for f***, making babies, and in general, they are the sex to be around when you want to have silly type fun (movies, amusement parts, going out to eat). If you want to have intelligent conversion, that's what your male buddies are for (either real or online).

That being said, it makes no sense to sit around with a hot girl over tea and talk about ancient history, or astronomy. Matter fact, keep doing that and you might just put yourself in her friend zone all while some other guy captures her attention because he only shows her a good time and keeps things light.
Because an intelligent deep conversation creates connection and bonding with women. You don't get it do you? I have them with some Chinese women, and it's definitely a plus.

Besides, I'm not saying that women have to be super smart. But the Chinese women I've talked to are way smarter than Filipinas. I'm just saying that they shouldn't be too dumb and unable to think at all, like most Filipinas are. I told you, extremes are never good. Didn't you hear?

At least her IQ should be average. A typical Filipina can't think at all and has a brain fart if you ask her a question beginning with the word "Why". They hate that word because it forces them to think. They prefer to be dumb and simple and suffer avoidable consequences. How can you co-habitate with that?

Look at the big picture will you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:

At best it's stupid, at its worst it is literally fascist, mind control, double-think, thought-crime, lifted verbatim from the pages of 1984
Anything taken to an extreme is bad. And PC has been taken to an extreme. It started out as a movement to teach people to be polite to those who are different and not to hurt other people's feelings. So, at first it had some good effects. It has, however, gotten totally out of control as it "progressed".
But well, at least it has taught people not to stick fingers at others and hurl racial slurs their way. In many countries they could use some PC in moderation. Would not hurt.
Ladislav, I told you to watch "Century of the Self". You still don't understand social engineering and mind control do you? Things like PC and feminism start out looking like they have good intentions, because that's the only way to introduce them to the public. The social engineers behind them planned well in advance what the true agenda was, the censorship of free speech, breakdown of the family and gender divide. They just make it look like an accident, like something that got out of hand, when in fact it was planned all along.

There was a whistleblower politician who once said that big events are planned. Nothing is an accident.

You still don't understand anything about how conspiracies and mind control works do you? You lack the ability to see through BS. I'll bet if I did my card tricks in front of you, like the ones I showed Rock, you couldn't figure them out either right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne