Flashing = 1 way trip to jail; that is, if you're A MAN

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Flashing = 1 way trip to jail; that is, if you're A MAN

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Story short guys, I was on (I believe) Matt Drudge.com and saw a news link to an article that talked about a website called D***Kflash where guys post their stories on how they flash random women (or men) in the street.

The website became known because (and this would ONLY happen in America) some of the flashers found out that they had better chances of flashing Black women apposed to White women because Black women would be LEAST likely to report them to the police.

Link to article: http://www.thegrio.com/health/exhibitio ... -women.php

Now here is the deal, I'm scanning the threads just looking around and wind up in the "Busted" threads and start reading the stories of all these guys who actually got caught and how some explained that their lives are now ruined.

Then it hit me: How is it that a female can flash a guy, or bunch of guys in PUBLIC, and nothing will happen to her, but if a man flashes a woman, or a bunch of women in public, women are offended, they press charges, and the men wind up in jail? It even gets much worse for men as they loose jobs, and some have to register as "sex offenders" for life.

I'm not here to debate if flashing is morally right or wrong, but what I do find alarming and completely unfair is that American women can publicly expose themselves without fear of criminal prosecution. In fact, American women are encouraged to flash (even if children are around!), and a whole industry was made around it such as Girls Gone Wild.

Anyhow, at this point, I can no longer enjoy looking at women flashing on American soil now that I know that if things were in reverse, that same woman (or some other woman) would be calling the cops on me seeking to prosecute me to the fullest extent of the law.

Link to website (it's safe, I have never seen any nudity): hXXp://dickflash.com/f13/

Random Comments:

"I got really really drunk and went to a crowded bar to frot asses. I was so drunk I wasn't aware the party in front of me was aware of my presence, and my exposed junk.

Long story short, they told bouncer who promptly, and very physically i might add, ejected me from the bar. Sad part is there's always cops outside this bar...

The cops asked the girl if she wanted to press charges and she said yes. I didn't touch her or anyone that night...

After a very very expensive trial ($15,000+ in total) I was convicted of public lewdness and sentenced to three years probation."

"I assure you this is no joke and the draconian consequences of having male genitals exposed are very, very real.

Meanwhile I can go in a bar and watch females dance on the bar table in a mini-skirt with absolutely no underwear on, and everyone loves it. "

"The woman got my license number and before I could get back home, I was pulled over by the police and arrested. She made repeated follow up calls to the police and the district attorney, wrote my judge and came to court every time I appeared. I ended up in prison for a couple of years, lost my job, and my wife and kids. Fortunately I was convicted shortly before my state passed a sex offender registration law. Had I been caught just a year later, and fallen under that law, I would now be required to post a sign in my yard saying I'm a sex offender, and send letters to all my neighbors telling what I had done."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Nutcases like this never get into trouble:

http://googlesightseeing.com/2008/05/gi ... -view-car/
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The cops asked the girl if she wanted to press charges and she said yes. I didn't touch her or anyone that night...

She made repeated follow up calls to the police and the district attorney, wrote my judge and came to court every time I appeared. I ended up in prison for a couple of years, lost my job, and my wife and kids. Fortunately I was convicted shortly before my state passed a sex offender registration law. Had I been caught just a year later, and fallen under that law, I would now be required to post a sign in my yard saying I'm a sex offender, and send letters to all my neighbors telling what I had done.
Because everything is now illegal. If you mess up just a bit with a woman, you will end up in humongous trouble. I am not talking about the more serious sexual crimes.

Heck, I even had to talk to an actual attorney to figure out what's appropriate and inappropriate on a date with an American girl. I am not kidding you. I had heard horror stories about guys having their entire lives ruined by some minor sexual harassment issue that they could have avoided if they had known better. I thought I was being a little too paranoid, but I wasn't.

So, the attorney advised me:

- To always ask the girl's permission for every single little move involving physical contact, and be pretty darn sure that it's all 100% consensual. And, this is FAR more important than what most people realize. He said that guys have been accused of sexual harassment months or even years later by the girl because of improper communication or misunderstandings with the girl.

- To be extremely careful with flirting (verbal, physical) and even how you look at the girl, because these can all be easily viewed as sexual harassment (= she can potentially press charges against you just for the cash).

- Various minor actions that are "sex offender" worthy, along with many horror stories of long, expensive trials and broken lives. For example, kissing a random woman in public (common in Latin America) is a misdemeanor sexual battery in the U.S., and will completely ruin your life as you are registered as a sex offender.

- Cat-calling is dangerous. Again, risk of sex offender registration.

- Security cameras, security guards, police, and paranoid women are everywhere, so being friendly and romantic at the wrong place at the wrong time can be extremely disastrous.

See also the "Sexual Harassment Panda" episode of South Park. http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... ment-panda

And here is how vague the whole issue is.

Now, why do you think many American men are so paranoid of their women?
Last edited by Falcon on March 8th, 2012, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

When a woman does it, it's OK.

But not with these guys.

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

f**k the US nanny femenized state! f**k it !!!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The U.S. is the only country in the world where asking a woman out on a date more than once can be considered a "sex crime", but men being sexually assualted in prison by other men is perfectly okay. Generally speaking.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Whatever you do DON'T read too many of the "stories" on that site!

There are some REALLY sick puppies there! :evil:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The U.S. is the only country in the world where asking a woman out on a date more than once can be considered a "sex crime."
In the work place, the definition of "sexual harassment" is any unwanted sexual advance, which includes asking a woman out more than once (if she says no the first time, your not supposed to ask her out again). Also, "leering" at a woman can also get you fired. For example, if you look at a woman in a way that makes her uncomfortable, you can be charged with sexual harassment. :shock:

The moral of the story is, DO NOT ask out women at work or even look at them in any kind of flirtacious way! This can get you fired! Welcome to the f***ed up world of office politics in the United States. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Even in Europe:

Wolf-whistling "could be made illegal" under new European convention
Wolf-whistles and sexist remarks could soon become criminal offences as David Cameron signs a new European convention today, it has been claimed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ntion.html

You want to ban men from wolf-whistling? That's a cute idea, sweetheart
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/debate/ar ... rling.html

These laws are dangerous because they are vague and can be easily abused. Catcalling isn't even hate speech, so these laws plainly violate the freedom of speech.

OK, thumbs up to European legislators for vowing to be tougher on forced marriage, female genital mutilation, and forced abortions. Those are absolutely horrible. But how is harmless teasing on the street equal to all that? :x

Hooray, emasculation is about to be mandated by law. :evil: Before you know it, celibacy will be the next standard.