I am a sociopath.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

I am a sociopath.

Post by chileanueva »

I am a sociopath. I don't apologize for it. The real world is a harsh and cruel place. ADAPT OR PERISH!

When I was 8 years old, I beat to death 2 baby bunny rabbits with a brick. I thought it was fun. I actually enjoyed bludgeoning to death these furry creatures.

My parents were workaholics. They only cared about my grades. I brought them straight As everytime, anything less was unacceptable.

I use devious tactics to get my way - lie to get p***y, steal money when I worked a nursing home - old people don't remember shit, and be a mean bully.

I operate under the radar. I don't like to attract attention out in real life. Drunk idiots make too much noise and always get caught.

Don't be stupid. I never killed anyone. I've watched CSI and Law & Order. Murder attracts too much attention. There are other ways to satisfy my needs.

Life is about getting what you want without risking your freedom or life. I do whatever it takes to go get mines.

You Americans love WAR. Your government sends young white farm boys to slaughter foreigners who they don't know or give a shit about. They train these 18 year olds to be killing machines. They can't feel empathy for the enemy. They are conditioned to destroy.

I realized the world doesn't give a shit about you. Nature doesn't give a f**k about you. I'll do whatever it takes to survive. I won't be a victim.

I sell my soul to the Devil for ultimate power and riches. POWER OVER EVERYTHING. We'll see who the joke is once I rule the world.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME