How to make yourself useful to mankind

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

How to make yourself useful to mankind

Post by odbo »

To find any male over the age of 10 and show him this:

Please don't message me as I've already seen it. :wink:

What are you waiting for..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Absolutely loved the video! I really really wish I would find this website when I was still in college, I would mentally slap those feminists every time I could! But I was only trying to figure out this social structure in America.

Feminism in America is a hypocrisy like everything else: woman want to earn more, but refuse to be drafted or go work in construction. That's the key men have to realize!

As far as American women slapping you - I would not fight back, I would just file a lawsuit against her. If she stabs or throws something at me in public - then it is even better. However, why is it taboo for a guy to protect himself? He did not hit a woman first, woman hit him! If I lived in Ukraine, I would slap a woman back to protect myself any time I want! Yeah, some men around could've stepped in to protect her, but they would be on MY SIDE, as men still mostly believe in brotherhood in Ukraine.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Bump

Post by odbo »

Are you all doing your duty and spreading this video? Or are you just sitting on your ass complaining about misandry and the destruction of everything that is good in this world? It's getting about a thousand views a day but that's not enough. It will probably be pulled from youtube by mid-March due to feminist complaints. We need to get least 300,000 men need to see it. This is the start of something big. Download it (as well as Part 2) and email other men this as an attachment or upload it to other sites.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Hey Odbo, you can make yourself useful to humanity - GO KILL YOURSELF.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME