Proof that Winston is attractive to some women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote: FYI, in the Philippines, hundreds of girls have said that I am attractive and they always compliment my eyes cause they like oriental eyes for some reason. In that culture, niceness is seen as attractive.
Hmm, then why is it the Filipinos I meet always compliment my eyes and ask if they are really blue or am I wearing contacts. They often tell me they like white skin too. So can you guess what they probably tell black guys?

Flattery will get you everywhere. Many of the people here intuitively understand that basic tenant of human nature. They will compliment you if you are different, even if there is no direct potential benefit to them. They make it a habit.

Uyyy! That hurts.

Winston is on the ropes ... rock attack ... ring ring .. knock-out, rock is the winner.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

No one said that there aren't women that find you attractive. In some places, looks have no bearing on being attractive. Your social standing may make you attractive, sexy, appealing, etc to a woman. Or it might be the size of your wallet, color of your skin, color of your passport, or a woman might just like fat men...who knows...

However, what is in question isn't strictly attraction, but your looks and the generalized standard by which you would be judged by today's standards. Standards vary from country to country but I think you get the idea. This came up because, you (Winston) brought this topic back up by starting up "that" post.

Everyone is simply telling you that right now, as you are currently, you are probably average at best and would not rate a 5. (i'm basing this on the posts others have submitted). And yes, I can imagine you being attractive to some women.

All in all, that's beside the point. What you should be concerned about is losing some weight and actually doing something about getting healthier. That would go pretty far in improving your currently under average looks (good side effect of losing weight).
My wife thinks that the pics posted on page 1 (nonshopped ones) make you look sort of repulsive. If you have actually lost some weight then you probably look better right now. She does think that if you can lose weight and
look somewhat like you did back in the pics of your earlier years, you "might" look sort of cute. Hard to say since you've obviously aged alot since then. I have my doubts :P

And yes, I agree with Rock about flattery and human nature. It becomes almost instinctive to give empty compliments for the sake of socializing or being polite (habit).

BTW, those were some awesome shopped pics :lol:
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

I.....that ugly mofo won powerball if im not mistaken.....20 million and instant supermodel company.....kinda like magic huh...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

odbo wrote:
sga2 wrote:What hottie can resist?

http://photofunia.com/
hahahahahahahahahah...that was pretty funny as hell odbo !!!!!.

i cant stop laughing seriously.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is more proof that some women find Winston irresistable! :D

ImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

And she looks so happy to be with that troll too James... lol All I have to say is it would be nice to be the plummer that visits their house for repairs... hahahaha! I bet all the pipes would need checking... ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

This thread is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »