Proof that Winston is attractive to some women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof that Winston is attractive to some women

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

James bond we need some pics of winston with taiwanese american celebrity janet hsieh...long overdue
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

El_Caudillo wrote:James bond we need some pics of winston with taiwanese american celebrity janet hsieh...long overdue
She is way past new year fruitcake age.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Well she's off the market, she got married a couple of years ago in Antarctica. Maybe Winston can ask her if she saw the edge of the Earth down there :) . She's not old, only 36 and in good shape. Her only problem is an oversupply of serotonin.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

El_Caudillo wrote:
Well she's off the market, she got married a couple of years ago in Antarctica. Maybe Winston can ask her if she saw the edge of the Earth down there :) . She's not old, only 36 and in good shape. Her only problem is an oversupply of serotonin.
I'm pretty sure his campaign against her was to engineer a romantic meeting with her. :P
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman likes Winston so much, she had a tattoo of him put on her back. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »