Proof that Winston is attractive to some women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:Image
This one actually looks believable!
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

I can just imagine what she's saying:

Listen fellow Feminists, if Winston Wu and his Website keep exposing our ways, we're done for. :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HenryGeorge wrote:
I can just imagine what she's saying:

Listen fellow Feminists, if Winston Wu and his Website keep exposing our ways, we're done for. :lol:
:lol: it does look like she's an operative planning a takedown of some sort
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, Danielle, my ex American girlfriend who was out of this world in bed, whom I mentioned in the OP, in person looks A LOT like this girl below from my dating site. Uncannily similar in face, skin tone, hair color, figure, facial shape, etc.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100386387

Wow what a body! So smooth!

Would you tear through this net to get to her? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The girl in the picture below likes Winston so much, she has a tattoo of him on her rear end! :D

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

so winston has no problems with women as he is the man?