Lesbian parents trying to change their boy into a girl!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Lesbian parents trying to change their boy into a girl!

Post by have2fly »

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!! Now tell me where the hell are we going with this crap? What is next? Lesbians will freaking get elected to the government and subject all males to convert into females! I freaking GUARANTEE IT! And who let parents, especially lesbian parents, decide what a boy wants?

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl
Parents say it's better for Thomas to have sex change before he is adult

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1dp9JID00
Last edited by have2fly on November 15th, 2011, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Disgusting absolutely disgusting. these women are cruel
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

These stories are fake.
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel
Why am I not surprised. :roll:
Just add her to the rest of her tribe pushing twisted ways, Steinem, Friedan, Freud, Marx, the huge list in media, and the list goes on and on and on.
Get it people! There is a common denominator in all of this mess these days. Financial, gov, educational, medical, cultural, media,........
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Like I said fake.