F@#$ Mexicans

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

F@#$ Mexicans

Post by odbo »

f**k hispanics/latinos. If I see anyone claiming that America doesn't destroy people, I tell them to take a look at latinos in this country. The boys become gangster trash. The girls become whores. The ones who stay out of trouble leech off the system. I don't think I've met a single latin-American born north of Columbia and aged 3-45 who I didn't want to punch in the face. That also holds true for second generation Argentinians, Chileans, etc.

The best thing about travelling to the eastern hemisphere is not seeing scum like this:

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Be careful you do not want to piss off your new masters in the future. They will absent any intervention be running most of this country in the future. Left alone they will push out black and white people out.
I see a Mad Max future here in America.
I do not plan on being here.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Mexicans south of the border act so much different than chicanos, it's amazing. The Mexicans are amazingly polite and considerate of others. But, as soon as you cross the border to the north you have to watch out. By the way, the country is "Colombia" not "Columbia".
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Stop confusing Chicanos with Mexicans. I live in Arizona and I met Mexicans from all age groups. Real Mexicans. Nothing but polite and great people. The best girlfriend I ever had was born in Rocky Point, Mexico. She was not brainwashed by America and she still had the qualities of her country.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I bet it's the same thing as comparing Russian immigrants that were born in Brooklyn, NY and "fresh-off-the-boat" girls that just moved a year ago. I completely agree! Especially with age! Those girls that moved with their parents and completed high school in the U.S. are in 90% cases totally Americanized! They are no different from any other American trash. High school and maturity age (18+) makes all the difference from my observation. Girls that moved to the U.S. after high school or during college years will mostly retain their values (but not always!). Childhood kills everything unique and soulful in children in the U.S. Schools are extremely bitter and tough experience, my friend was telling me about it when he moved at the age of 13. So much hate, so much loneliness, so much stuck-upness etc. Kids are adjusting much easier than adults, their exposure is greater, so they get absorbed into the Borg mind almost right away! It is sad! Thanks to MTV and BET ghetto culture in engrained in children nowadays, they are raised to think thugs are the only cool culture out there.

I remember one white kid that I saw in high school who couldn't decide what he wants to be - a ghetto wigger thug or a goth wearing black clothes with huge ear wholes earrings (what are those called? I don't want to even know). WTFFFFFFF??? I always wanted to be "normal" - I watched those pathetic people diving into some crappy so-called "underground culture", but I always chose my own way of life and attire etc. I never wanted nor I ever accepted any mainstream popular brainwashing pop-culture, but kids in the U.S. see it as a part of their self-being. WTF is wrong with their parents? Why don't they explain to their kids that you don't have to become a wigger or emo or goth to be cool and accepted! Jeez, the society in the U.S. is so freaking sick!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Mexicans and the Hispanics that are Americanized are complete trash and very violent. I would say the phenomena is very similar to African Americans and Blacks from Africa; Those two groups are completely different from each other, even though they are both Black in skin color. The Blacks coming from Africa tend to be calm, polite, and well cultured, while most African Americans embrace the thug hip-hop culture and crime. Why the difference? I'm not sure, but I'm willing to guess its due to the shitty environment of the U.S. that drives people crazy.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nothing wrong with Mexicans. We have our own homegrown latinos who are much worse - Puerto Ricans.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Racebaiting newfags.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Could we start a new poll to determine to delete one semi retarded poster who these days has absolutely, positively nothing to offer except... Well you know who this loser is?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo, are you aware of how gangs even started in this country? Look at one of the oldest Latino gangs in California who go by the name of White Fence.

Those guys, as well as other Latino gangs who came along later HAD to form gangs to protect themselves from white men who would gang up and try and beat them up. White men did not want them (or blacks) moving into their community. This is how the whole gang culture started in California; minorities trying to protect themselves, and their communities from white men.

Latino gangs in the beginning (1950's/60) were a far cry from what they are today. Back then, they were just poor guys who were relatively nice but over time had to resort to violence and crime to survive as time went on.

S*** hit the fan in the 80's when jobs started leaving and crack was introduced in the streets.

Anyhow, in 2011, there is no reason for these gangs to be around as most of the whites have left long ago to other areas (even out the state) but other then the gangs, I have no issue with Latino people.

Latinos are some of the nicest people I have met and will go out their way to help you.

And, for Christ sakes, Cali and other south west areas is their land anyway. In other words, if anything, they have more claim to this land then most of the people who are trying to kick them out.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Grunt wrote:Racebaiting newfags.
Something tells me your days of worthwhile posts are over.

As for racebaiting, look in the mirror. I remember numerous posts of "if you're black, don't you dare enter region x."
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Bingo!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I knew someone else would see the semi-retarded poster who has nothing to offer.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Hahaha you're right erik

Grunts ..... grunting everywhere
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Ha Ha. Do you have any info on what Tom Leykis is doing now? Is he still on the air and where can i find him?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

He's not on the air now. Due to the circumstances with his CBS contract (that i don't know of specifically) he won't be back on the air until April 2 of next year. Till then we will have to wait.

On youtube LVJ112 has a ton of tom leykis videos from previous shows covering almost every topic relating to women.