The Egocaust in America - TheLogicJunkie

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

The Egocaust in America - TheLogicJunkie

Post by Winston »

Check out these brilliant observations by TheLogicJunkie about the "ego holocaust" in America and how we sadistically devour each other like cannibals there.

Last edited by Winston on May 24th, 2011, 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

With all the videos he produces complaining about the US, he could have figured out a way to get out by now if he had channeled his energy into that pursuit.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Some people would rather spend their lives complaining instead of doing something.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

He has a book on Amazon so i am sure that he is working on leaving. That video was good.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the link to his book on Amazon. It's called "Thou Shalt Not Think: The Brutally Frank Guide to Life"

The video above makes a lot of good points. You should all listen to it if you haven't yet.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:With all the videos he produces complaining about the US, he could have figured out a way to get out by now if he had channeled his energy into that pursuit.
In a lot of his videos where he complains about society, he talks about the whole world being dysfunctional, not just the US. So he may assume that the US is the world, and assumes that what he describes applies to the world, not just the US. Thus, he may not realize that things are much different abroad.
Last edited by Winston on October 3rd, 2013, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another great one by TheLogicJunkie where he rants about how toxic, synthetic and inorganic America's atmosphere has become, and how you are not allowed to love or have affection anymore in America, but instead, are only allowed to love the company and the time-clock. A bit over the top, but so true. He also does a sarcastic imitation of the model citizen in America with some good acting, which is funny as hell. You guys gotta check it out.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this dissertation by Zen teacher Alan Watts about illusion in American culture, and how it in fact makes America non-materialistic rather than materialistic.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got a fan email related to this:
"wow. I just moved to Thailand from the USA. I started thinking last night about why I didn\'t like America and did a google search about \"American egos\" and found this. It\'s absolutely spot on and the absolute truth. I was born in the USA but spent 3 of my developmental years in England...when I came back..I always felt like I just didn\'t quite fit in and never understood why. I never had trouble fitting in.. I was good at sports and am what girls consider \"cute\"..I even became and actor in Hollywood. But it just never felt right..and it was because I never felt comfortable with my own ego and hated competing with other egos. But sadly, you have no choice in America...you have to have a huge ego to survive, flourish and live a nice life of material success."