Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by My life is garbage »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:34 pm
But in real life women are obsessed with money and don't care about love? Why can't real women be like women in the movies?
No offense, but do you really think that life is like a f***ing movie? In romance movies, anime, etc. women are great. In real life they're nasty cunts who are incapable of actual love and only care about money and f***ing Chad.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

All of Philippines should make a holiday and should celebrate "Winston Wu" Day. Every female in the Philippines pay tribute and give sex to Winston "Boss man" Wu. Who is the supreme, spiritual, benevolent, love and romance guru in the universe.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 7:42 am
All of Philippines should make a holiday and should celebrate "Winston Wu" Day. Every female in the Philippines pay tribute and give sex to Winston "Boss man" Wu. Who is the supreme, spiritual, benevolent, love and romance guru in the universe.
Yes and they have to listen to his speeches for hours Castro syle where he lectures them to be more satisfying to him and why they are bad NPCs. They should be more like in the movies.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 2:39 pm
Maybe because they are not spoiled only children and therefore need money to survive. Also, if they didn't have money problems there would be no reason for them to talk to you at all.
Actually, as a corollary, the opposite is also true. I don't remember which HA veteran (Outwest?) said that, but it more or less went like this: take the pain and anxiety of the daily struggle for surviuval from the young Filipina from the province, and all of her tribal lust shalt be unleashed.

Maybe true, maybe not. It does seem to prove what some of our more fortunate brothers, who share a modest abode and lifestyle in the countryside around Dumaguete or Davao, have been going through.

Perhaps finding happiness here is a lot less complicated than it seems. A Gordian knot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordian_Knot) kind of puzzle: seemingly impossible to solve based on our Western logic, until someone chooses to chop it off and get the win.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston I have a question for you:

Are you living in some kind of self-centered, egocentric world?

Why do you always ask things such as, "why isn't real life love the same as the romance movie?". Are you seriously asking this kind of question at your age?

Instead of asking why people are not giving you what you want, why not ask what you can give to others?

I think you would benefit from volunteer or charity work. I think you would make a lot of friends this way.

Even spending an hour every day to give food or other things to poor people in the Philippines would be giving back in a good way.

Didn't your mother teach you better?
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 3:46 pm

Why do you always ask things such as, "why isn't real life love the same as the romance movie?". Are you seriously asking this kind of question at your age?

Instead of asking why people are not giving you what you want, why not ask what you can give to others?

I think you would benefit from volunteer or charity work. I think you would make a lot of friends this way.

Even spending an hour every day to give food or other things to poor people in the Philippines would be giving back in a good way.

Winston gave you this site so you could spout your mouth off, isn't that enough ? By the way I liked your old avatar much better.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 9:45 pm
Winston wrote:
But in real life women are obsessed with money and don't care about love? Why can't real women be like women in the movies?
No offense, but do you really think that life is like a f***ing movie? In romance movies, anime, etc. women are great. In real life they're nasty cunts who are incapable of actual love and only care about money and f***ing Chad.
Actually it is like a movie, the Illuminati are hoping you are so dumb you don't notice their same tired old story they play over and over again until they reach their end goal of killing you..
Time to Hide!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Winston wrote:
I have an angry question. How come every girl I meet or go out with here only wants to talk about her financial problems and her need to find work and support her parents or kids, etc? They not interested in love or romance or relationship. Only in their financial problems, as if that's the most important thing in the universe?

If u were a foreign man in Angeles and u were seeking love and romance and relationship, would that annoy u too if all girls wants to talk about is their financial problems and the stress they feel from it? It's sickening and sad and irrelevant and annoying.

Are we supposed to be sympathetic and offer financial assistance to a girl we just met for 1 hour? What's their purpose in drowning us with their stress over financial problems? So annoying. Don't they care how we feel?

How come in Tagalog romance movies the couple never talks about money problems? Only about love and romance. But in real life women are obsessed with money and don't care about love? Why can't real women be like women in the movies?

Also why am I the only guy in Angeles who cares about love and romance and relationship? Other men here act like those things don't exist and don't matter. But isn't love and romance hardwired into our human DNA? If so how come I'm the only guy who seeks it or needs it here? Is it because I'm the only real human left and the rest are just NPCs with no soul or authenticity?

Any input?
Sounds like those women are blackpilled and want you to guarantee them financially in exchange for handcuffing them and keeping them on a leash in your dungeon.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 1:42 pm
publicduende wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 5:10 am

@MarcosZeitola not only me, but virtually every single well-meaning member of this forum has been giving him the same kind of advice, and for the best part of a decade. Me trying to convince @Winston that:
  1. Europe wasn't this kind of ideal multicultural melting pot where a 50-yo Winston could find his fit, and
  2. there is a lot of potential in the Philippines, as long as one avoids the obvious craphole and is serious about finding a good woman
were the reasons why Winston and I got into a quarrel and he eventually banned me.

I think everybody said everything he could say to bring him to reason. For all I love @Winston, it's kind of clear that his inability to move past the easy (but sterile) bar scene of AC is entirely due to him not wanting to take a step out of his comfort zone.
It really is unfortunate that @Winston continues to refuse getting out of his comfort zone; no man who stays within that zone ever finds true happiness. The Philippines is so much more than the seedy, shady nightlife of Angeles, and he's missing out spectacularly. He's in a depressing loophole entirely of his own making, a self-imposed vicious cycle, and it's kind of sad to see. He could have already found quality, had he put in the effort required and gone off the beaten path... instead most I've seen of Mr. Wu is him with various alien-looking creatures at a bar, drunk, sad, bad lighting, fake smiles, just a lot of people pretending to be happy, trying to make a buck...

I've seen that scene, too, briefly. Never liked it. It's the same in any town, any city, be it in the province or away from it; there are bars, bar girls, and their sad, tired patrons. No one there is truly happy. No one is truly fooled. It's a sad, tragic little world of make belief. At some point you hope a man would age out of it. But perhaps Winston has become too jaded. His resistance to change will continue to be the number one source of his lack of fulfillment in life. Him, and many others. Such is life.
That was actually pretty deep. Good on you for the quality post.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

kangarunner wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 3:46 pm

Winston was bullied and ostracized growing up. Why the f**k would he help anyone? He saw how shitty humanity really is. If he was starving in the streets no one would give a shit so why should he care about anyone else?

Winston, spend all of your money on drugs, booze, and whores. Never give a cent to anyone else. Not even family.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 11:01 am
rudder wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm
It isn't all that deep, as much as it is simple common sense. The problem with @Winston is how he wants everything to be "deep". He comes up with all these crazy, elaborate theories in his head as to why he's failing in life, failing in love, and why he isn't getting the type of woman he wants... he seems to resent practical advice, which is why he'll respond when someone calls flat earth theory retarded (I recently did this) but will ignore solid, factual advice.

And my advice is super simple: he's in a shithole town full of bars and whores and strippers... and this is all he's lived in, all he's seen and experienced, in the Philippines. Therefore Winston doesn't really know the Philippines, yet he continues to make huge, broad generalizations of the whole country. He's selling the country short, and himself, by not venturing out more. I've been with girls who are professors, lawyers, professionals, entrepeneurs, once even the daughter of a politician... if I went to and stayed in a place like Angeles, I wouldn't have gotten with any of them... I'd be just as jaded and cynical as Winston is.

The difference between men like me and @publicduende and Winston is that we're not self-defeatist and we're more goal-oriented. Whereas Winston is more "here's some fanciful deep-sounding reasons for why I cannot reach my goals" oriented.

Bottom line: all the members of this forum who went to the Philippines have had a number of relationships with often quite cute girls, most have eventually gotten married, have had families, and are now quite stable and happy with their life choices. Winston is the only one, to my knowledge, who ended up empty-handed.
Oh boy,
Another one of Winston's mid life crisis thread. :lol: :roll: This is like 12th time he posted this kind of thread. :)

He is making it much more complicated than it needs to be. He should stop procrastinating and Just do it!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 1:03 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 12:51 pm
Another one of Winston's mid life crisis thread. :lol: :roll: This is like 12th time he posted this kind of thread. :)

He is making it much more complicated than it needs to be. He should stop procrastinating and Just do it!
Yup. Time to stop pussyfooting around and get busy living, or get busy dying. It's the only way. :lol:

Just f*cking do it! Women doesn't like whiners.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 11:01 am
rudder wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm
It isn't all that deep, as much as it is simple common sense. The problem with @Winston is how he wants everything to be "deep". He comes up with all these crazy, elaborate theories in his head as to why he's failing in life, failing in love, and why he isn't getting the type of woman he wants... he seems to resent practical advice, which is why he'll respond when someone calls flat earth theory retarded (I recently did this) but will ignore solid, factual advice.

And my advice is super simple: he's in a shithole town full of bars and whores and strippers... and this is all he's lived in, all he's seen and experienced, in the Philippines. Therefore Winston doesn't really know the Philippines, yet he continues to make huge, broad generalizations of the whole country. He's selling the country short, and himself, by not venturing out more. I've been with girls who are professors, lawyers, professionals, entrepeneurs, once even the daughter of a politician... if I went to and stayed in a place like Angeles, I wouldn't have gotten with any of them... I'd be just as jaded and cynical as Winston is.

The difference between men like me and @publicduende and Winston is that we're not self-defeatist and we're more goal-oriented. Whereas Winston is more "here's some fanciful deep-sounding reasons for why I cannot reach my goals" oriented.

Bottom line: all the members of this forum who went to the Philippines have had a number of relationships with often quite cute girls, most have eventually gotten married, have had families, and are now quite stable and happy with their life choices. Winston is the only one, to my knowledge, who ended up empty-handed.
I do bash Winston with his bullshido a lot and it is fun to do it but in the case of girls I feel like he is doing better than most people in a relationship. There are so many simps out there and guys who have no freedom because of the wifey. Winston is a bit egoistical guy so it makes no much sense for him to get in a relationship. Why would he want to listen to her stories? He does not care at all. His complaining is on a high level like rich guy feels the void of life and dries his tears with money. He has not the advantages that some guys have like looks and sanity so he is doing fine I think. Living a life of adventure with few risks.

So him fantasizing about romance is actually a good shield not to take real action that would probably make him more sad. So I think he is doing mainly right.

I think some are projecting their personality on others.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What exactly are the women supposed to be romantic about with Winston? Generally they should get romantic about the prospect of starting a strong family in a strong community, raising awesome children, becoming a high-status matriarch beloved by all etc. But with Winston? What would the basis for any romance be?
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2023, 4:14 am
What exactly are the women supposed to be romantic about with Winston? Generally they should get romantic about the prospect of starting a strong family in a strong community, raising awesome children, becoming a high-status matriarch beloved by all etc. But with Winston? What would the basis for any romance be?
Wenn we talk about bar girls they would be able to act romantic. That is their job. Apparantly the prices went up and Winston does not want to pay for the act. Or they do not have to act anymore.

Maybe this becomes normalized there too:
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/w ... an.277824/