Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Luc Furr wrote:
When China was a sinking ship after the collapse of the Qing did all the Chinese people say, "Lets get out of this country we worked to build." Did they say, "Hey, lets give a bunch of theives and foreigners everything we own!"

Of course not.
So why would Americans?

Most likely Americans (descendents of pre-great depression Americans) will make use of their massive untapped wealth and take back their country from the magpie thieves.
At various times, Luc, millions and millions of Chinese left.

They took over Singapore, filled Hong Kong, created enclaves in the U.S., etc. And they are still leaving China. FOB girls work in massage in Lod Angeles County, for example.

And yet China is still there.

Leaving when your country is going down the drain is always the right move. Those left behind are AIDED indirectly when you leave, because you are no longer supporting the oppressive regime.

Staying in the pot and boiling does nothing to help the other frogs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote: Winston, are you shitting me? You would have much more credibility if you would ease up on the hyperbole.

Google Simon Black, International Living, or Live and Invest Overseas. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
No I'm not shitting you. What is your problem? Do you like to play devil's advocate and argue every little thing? That is an annoying personality trait and flaw.

I said something that is 99.9999999 percent true. Just because you find one exception, or even a few, does not undermine my point. Duh.

I listen to many people and NONE of them advocate going abroad. Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Red Ice Radio with Henrick Palmgren, etc. NEVER EVER mention going abroad as a solution. It's nonexistent to them. Not even an option or possibility. So none of the voices I know advocate it.

Who is Simon Black? Can you post links to his website or podcast?

Does he only talk about economic issues like everyone else does? Is he politically correct like everyone else? Does he mention that overseas people are more authentic, down to earth, easier to socialize with and more open with strangers? Does he mention that women overseas are more approachable, friendly, down to earth, and feminine?
nicho12 wrote: Some of these conspiracy theorists also thrive on people's miseries, so if they tell you to leave the US, then they won't be making any money.
Yeah that's what I figured. I think there are two explanations:

1) Conspiracy folks are too preoccupied and obsessed with conspiracies and the NWO/Illuminati/Globalists/Evil Elites, that they are consumed with paranoia, to the point where they cannot see cultural differences no matter how many countries they go to. This means that they are out of touch with reality.
2) The leaders of the conspiracy movement (e.g. Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, etc.) make money from people's misery. So it is in their interest to keep their fans in misery. That's why they want everyone to stay home and not go abroad. If they told their fans to go abroad for a better life, and they did just that, their fans would forget about them. Thus, whenever the subject of getting out of America comes up, they will say that the NWO is everywhere now and every country is all the same so there's no point in leaving America.
3) Or some combination of the above of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Well, yeah, Winston is a bit lagging in the credibility department--but he was certainly happierabroad than when he was/is in the States. I mean, look at how unhappy he looks being in the States compared to when he was in Russia or the Philippines...

And, yeah, a lot of expats tell me their 'happier-abroad' as well, but it's not the 'patriotic' or 'acceptable' thing to say or do--especially to other Westerners--less they think you are crazy or strange!

It's the hive mentality and the conditioning to believe that only 'Anglo'/Western societies are the acceptable places to live, and that the world outside the Western world is a sh_thole and a place to be feared...
Not really. One only loses credibility when one lies or deceives or BSes. I have done neither. Just because I'm trapped by my own mind or invisible wall doesn't undermine my credibility. A highly active mind tends to make excuses or get addicted to their current location. Just because the cast on Gilligan's Island can't get off due to an invisible wall (created by the show's scripts) that won't let them leave, doesn't mean their credibility is undermined.

I already removed the two stupid posts by Eurobrat and chewed him out by it by PM, and told him not to do that again. This is a serious thread I've been wanting to start for a long time now. I don't need stupid posts detracting from the topic and trying to undermine me. I take that personally. I've told him not to do that many times and already addressed his question MANY times, yet he keeps having amnesia and asking the same stupid questions again. Really fricking annoying. I had it with him and chewed him out.

There's nothing wrong with being in America as long as you're doing something. I came here to enjoy nature. But most of the time, I felt blocked and not able to go anywhere. I'm planning to head to New Mexico today on a road trip and enjoy some desert nature and landscapes before I leave. Motels and food there is cheap. The Southwest USA is great for a road trip. The nature here is unparalleled and unrivaled. It's something in America that is not to be missed. You can't deny that. So it'd be foolish for me to leave without seeing some of the Southwest that I didn't see yet.
Novem wrote: America is largely a theater of lies. Everyone lies about their income, their sex life, their level of happiness, their job etc. You are never going to get a large coalition of people advocating for an exodus from the U.S. when they spent the majority of their lives being told how America is the greatest country ever to grace the planet Earth.

There is one story I like about the dog that is laying on a nail and is in obvious pain. When someone asks why the dog doesn't get up if it is suffering the answer is because the dog is 'comfortable'. America has given its people enough silly distractions and pursuits devoid of merit that they are still 'comfortable' enough to be brainwashed and never dream of life outside the country. Most people can't even fathom the idea of living abroad outside a work context.
I agree. Even a lot of forum members lie and brag. It's crazy. I know most Americans will never leave. But to have zero voices in the media advocating it, including the alternative media and counter culture media, is very bizarre.

You are right. America runs on addictions. Addictions are profitable, so America perpetuates all forms of addictions on the population. It's a consumerist society after all, that expects you to fill your void with consumerism only.
MrPeaBody wrote: Blake Sawyer is strongly urging people to leave the United States.

Here are his podcasts.

http://overseasradio.com/escape/
Oh that's interesting. I never knew about him. Where do you find people like that? I'll contact him to see if he wants to interview any of us, or cross-promote each other. I've been looking for such a podcast like that for a long time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Just because I'm trapped by my own mind or invisible wall doesn't undermine my credibility. A highly active mind tends to make excuses or get addicted to their current location. Just because the cast on Gilligan's Island can't get off due to an invisible wall (created by the show's scripts) that won't let them leave, doesn't mean their credibility is undermined.
I agree. Even a lot of forum members lie and brag. It's crazy. I know most Americans will never leave. But to have zero voices in the media advocating it, including the alternative media and counter culture media, is very bizarre.
In Gilligan's Island, everyone was trying to get off. There was an invisible wall, yes, but there was no shaming, no belittling. They ALL wanted to get off.

So a better analogy would be the Jim Carrey movie, "The Truman Show". HE is unhappy, but everyone else BENEFITS from him staying in place, and they discourage him from leaving, even for a vacation.

http://www.transparencynow.com/trusig.htm
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote: I already removed the two stupid posts by Eurobrat and chewed him out by it by PM, and told him not to do that again. This is a serious thread I've been wanting to start for a long time now. I don't need stupid posts detracting from the topic and trying to undermine me. I take that personally. I've told him not to do that many times and already addressed his question MANY times, yet he keeps having amnesia and asking the same stupid questions again. Really fricking annoying. I had it with him and chewed him out.
Your "invisible wall" doesn't seem to stop you from chewing me out.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Novem wrote:America is largely a theater of lies. Everyone lies about their income, their sex life, their level of happiness, their job etc. You are never going to get a large coalition of people advocating for an exodus from the U.S. when they spent the majority of their lives being told how America is the greatest country ever to grace the planet Earth.

There is one story I like about the dog that is laying on a nail and is in obvious pain. When someone asks why the dog doesn't get up if it is suffering the answer is because the dog is 'comfortable'. America has given its people enough silly distractions and pursuits devoid of merit that they are still 'comfortable' enough to be brainwashed and never dream of life outside the country. Most people can't even fathom the idea of living abroad outside a work context.
+1 ^^

Also, in regards to Winston's original question. I can't track it down, but I was reading a paper about IQ and intelligence, and in so many words, the paper argued that intelligent people with a higher IQ tend to be forward thinkers, more likely to push boundaries, and they're more likely the first people break out of the group think mentality and pursue things for novelty's sake.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:
Devil Dog wrote: Winston, are you shitting me? You would have much more credibility if you would ease up on the hyperbole.

Google Simon Black, International Living, or Live and Invest Overseas. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
No I'm not shitting you. What is your problem? Do you like to play devil's advocate and argue every little thing? That is an annoying personality trait and flaw.

I said something that is 99.9999999 percent true. Just because you find one exception, or even a few, does not undermine my point. Duh.

BS. You start a thread titled Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us? Off the top of my head I point out three websites which are all about leaving the US and are much more well known than HA.

I am not arguing "every little thing". I am arguing your bold assertion in the title of this thread. It is false, to a ridiculous extent.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ For the sake of brevity, some statements are not meant to be taken literally and most people out of diapers realize this and can correctly guess the intended meaning. It is strange that you can't. Perhaps it is a case of old age being a second childhood.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I believe this site ...

http://www.escapeartist.com

was one of the first mainstream type of pro ex-pat sites out there.

Realize, not all ex-pats are going to rage on AWs, as the motivation for their drive to move out.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Winston wrote: I already removed the two stupid posts by Eurobrat and chewed him out by it by PM, and told him not to do that again. This is a serious thread I've been wanting to start for a long time now. I don't need stupid posts detracting from the topic and trying to undermine me. I take that personally. I've told him not to do that many times and already addressed his question MANY times, yet he keeps having amnesia and asking the same stupid questions again. Really fricking annoying. I had it with him and chewed him out.
Weren't those the posts which suggested you were stuck in Vegas because you were hanging out at the buffets? :mrgreen:

Hey, it was only speculation hehe
Winston wrote:Just because I'm trapped by my own mind or invisible wall doesn't undermine my credibility. A highly active mind tends to make excuses or get addicted to their current location. Just because the cast on Gilligan's Island can't get off due to an invisible wall (created by the show's scripts) that won't let them leave, doesn't mean their credibility is undermined.
It's not hard to figure out why you're stuck there. Off the top of my head, here are some possible reasons:

1) you actually like (or have grown to like) where you are, despite everything, and don't want to leave.

2) you fear failure or mishap overseas, and don't want to get hurt.

3) declining motivation, due to age, or as a result of having developed other interests or needs that can no longer be fulfilled by travel and adventure.

Honestly Winston, this "invisible wall" you're talking about isn't so mysterious at all, once you choose to be honest with yourself.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:3) declining motivation, due to age, or as a result of having developed other interests or needs that can no longer be fulfilled by travel and adventure.

Honestly Winston, this "invisible wall" you're talking about isn't so mysterious at all, once you choose to be honest with yourself.
Now, almost 35 years ago, Pink Floyd had written an entire CD on this *Wall*

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I think Winston is focusing more on Conspiracy theorist types rather than the business types that promote moving out of the states for financial or investment reasons and quality of life a second choice whereas money is first.

I think the main reason the conspiracy guys stay in their respective countries is cause they are already settled there, maybe have a family and enjoy the ease of living and understanding the rules in the country of their residence. Most people don't want to start over in a new country where they don't know the language or culture or perhaps have to play by different government rules. They make a decent enough living to get away when they want. Also they figure there is no place to escape in the long run from the global government so they just figure to fight the fight where they feel more comfortable. I think most guys don't obsess over the idiosyncrasies of how women are in the Western world and just accept them for what they are and figure it's too much of a pain in the ass to go date a foreign girl so they either don't bother with women much or just stick with the one they already have.

I think if you are an extrovert type person it may be harder to fit into cultures that are extreme opposites of the West unless the person is really dedicated to learning the culture and language. Introverts don't care whether they do things alone or try to figure things out on their own without much help, usually during this process they sometimes bump into another introvert that can show them the ropes. This is why if you do move to a foreign country and you only speak English it may be best to go o countries where the second language is English or the native language is relatively easy to learn and the culture isn't too different from a Western one. I believe this is why the Philippines is a popular place for Western males since English is commonly used and the American culture is second nature to things here in many respects, although a poor mans version.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Grunt wrote:I lived in the Czech Republic and Ukraine for two years, and I was flat out miserable the whole time I. My hope was to take a break from the oppressive dictatorship that is America, but I simply traded one form of tyranny for another. Instead of living in America with its high crime rate and rampaging police state, I was living in countries where I did not speak the language, had no friends, and no social life. When I came back to America, I decided that I was going down with the ship, but I was also going to dedicate myself to putting my will against the corruption that pervades every aspect of American society. I am much happier now that I do volunteer work with homeless veterans, I write for Veterans News Now, and I passed the state private investigator courses 3 years ago. The silver lining is some states are really making solid progress towards restoring liberty. First among them is New Hampshire, which my wife and I will be moving back to within the next year. America may be hell on earth, but I do not see how any nation would be any better, at least for trouble maker like myself.
I'm originally from NH. Which part of NH do you plan to live in? The long term problem with NH is that it is surrounded by commie states, VT, MA and ME and all the people that ruined those states decided to move to NH cause of lower overall taxes so the grass was greener in NH and have been moving to NH in droves bringing their liberal leftist tripe with them. So within the last 10 years its turned NH from a dedicated Libertarian/Red state to more of a neutral turning left state. I bet in another generation it will become a solid Blue/Democrat/leftist state just like the rest of NE. I hope it doesn't but it probably will looking at the current demographic trends. Plus the government keeps dropping refugees from bum f**k who knows country to the big cities in NH like Manchester and Nashua hoping it will break up the white majority French/English/Irish Euro population to create dissension like many other states with different racial demographics fighting each other over cultural differences.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My wife and I lived in Manchester NH soon after arriving from Ukraine, but we decided NH was too expensive at the time, so we moved to Montana. I have been monitoring the housing market in NH for the last 10 years and it appears to be at a low ebb and trending downwards. Now in 2014, my wife has full citizenship, a solid work history, our credit scores are in the 700's and rising, and we have wiped out most of our credit card debt. If all goes well, we plan to move to the Manchester NH area within the next 12 months.

As far as politics in NH, take a look at the CopBlock guys, the Free State Project, and the popular annual Porcupine Freedom Festivals. You will see that Libertarianism is not a dying idea, but is on the move and growing. The Free State Project has several members in the State legislative body, and will be gaining more seats in the future. While some states are having serious problems with out of control tyranny, Albuquerque New Mexico and its bloodthirsty police department come to mind, New Hampshire just put a cop in jail for a year over a simple pedestrian vs. police cruiser incident. Another cop in NH got his ass handed to him because he tossed a kid up against a wall. Here in Virginia, I doubt a cop would even get a reprimand for that.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Cornfed wrote:^ For the sake of brevity, some statements are not meant to be taken literally and most people out of diapers realize this and can correctly guess the intended meaning. It is strange that you can't. Perhaps it is a case of old age being a second childhood.

It is not surprising that a low-IQ dolt like yourself would come to the defense of sloppy thinking and sloppy writing. So the secret is that one should guess what the writer means and disregard the statement which is actually made? I suppose that works for you, because once again it removes responsibility and accountability. The fact is that you have very feminine attributes in that regard. Is there a little bit of self-loathing behind your failures and inadequacies?