pendejo/asshole NuyoRican officer @ public assistance office

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

pendejo/asshole NuyoRican officer @ public assistance office

Post by E_Irizarry »

So there were literally already 80 or so people in front of me waiting out in 30-40-degree weather in order for the doors to open at 8:30am.
This had happened this morning actually.

So I was checking out this woman that was standing in front of me, and found out from her that she was Tibetan. She had a niccccccccccce
arse. Even a couple of Black guys that got online in the cold that were standing behind me agreed. lol

But back to the serious matter at hand, once the doors opened at 8:30am and the line had moved forward, I had ignored that asshole
NuyoRican NYPD officer until he had yelled in my right ear for people to get into two lines.

I would have let him go after two times of yelling, but he kept going on and on, and that's I have exhorted to him, "Sir please stop yelling in
my ear."

Then he snapped back, "Well if you don't like it, then move forward into one of those two lines."

Then I said, "Hombrecito, mantengale alejado de yo" (Dude, stay far away from me)

He, in English, "Oh yeah? You better stop talking to me."

I bellowed back, "Is that a threat?"

"No, that's the truth!"

I flung my hand to him like he wasn't shit and he kept poppin' shit (i.e. talking rambunctiously).

So I had turned my back on him and had adhered by getting onto one of the two lines, then he said, "You just be quiet and stay on that line"

Then he walked away I flung out, "Jodele" which means "f**k you" in spanish.

Then he and a Robert De Niro-knockoff ran back to say "That's it, you're outta here! Tú jodete" (No f**k you)

Then they kicked me out without putting a hand on me because I had voluntarily ousted myself upon their request.

I was like "Besame por mi culo maricon" (we all know what this is)

And I came back THREE times trying to get this guy to speak to me like he had some respect for himself and me.

On the second time, I said that they were very pompous and arrogant.

"Damn right. I'm arrogant. I'm an aggrevatd mother f***er"

"What is your damn badge number?"

"Better yet I'm Lt. _________. Yeah you go and report dat!"

On the third time, "Now it's to the point you are harassing. I will bring you up on charges and have your locked up."

That's when I finally got the point that it was futile.

I was and still kinda hot about it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Damn, that would have riled me up too. Too many people want to get a power trip or just be rude to people for no reason. I hate that shit. I have had similar stuff happen to me, once with a cop. In fact I had to let a judge know I wasn't his bitch in the court one time. If I wrote down all the experiences that have ticked me off , I would probably just GTFO tomorrow.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.