I HATE life in America

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:I could write a manifesto related to everything I hate about America.
Do it.
+1

Yes, please do it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

This "college is the time to be a slut" mentality is really detrimental to the good health of Western society (and family values).

If I look at my parents and how things were done traditionally, most young people would get married right after college (or university as it's called in other parts of the world) when they became capable of sustaining themselves.

They would meet up during college (some even in high school), develop their relationship for a couple of years and then proceed to get married and have kids while they were still young. That's why a woman who was still single at 25 was considered too old for marriage.

But nowadays, women at 25 still haven't grown up and believe they're 17.
Last edited by Andrewww on December 10th, 2012, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

momopi wrote: If you find yourself short on interesting topics to talk about in social settings, then you need to go out and get some interesting experiences so you can talk about them. Instead of "alcohol", you should go visit some wineries, and perhaps take wine appreciation classes at your local culinary institute. So instead of going to a bar and try to buy a drink for some chic, you should take girls for a day trip (or weekend trip) to the local winery for wine tasting.

You can impress the ladies by baking your own baked brie cheese bread (very easy to make) to go with the wine, in addition to the fruits and crackers. Instead of spending your time to think about all the reasons why you cannot succeed socially, you should invest that time in going out to experience the world, and acquire the things that would make girls think you're interesting to be with.

If guys are not careful, they'll go out and get all manner of skills and experiences and then find out they don't even need (or have time) to be bothered with the very women they thought they wanted. :lol:
Having said that -- http://cooktobang.com/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Andrewww wrote:This "college is the time to be a slut" mentality is really detrimental to the good health of Western society (and family values).

If I look at my parents and how things were done traditionally, most young people would get married right after college (or university as it's called in other parts of the world) when they became capable of sustaining themselves.

They would meet up during college (some even in high school), develop their relationship for a couple of years and then proceed to get married and have kids while they were still young. That's why a woman who was still single at 25 was considered too old for marriage.

But nowadays, women at 25 still haven't grown up and believe they're 17.
women have never had any sexual morality. men create civilization, it is us who have the foresight to see that which is best for our societies and impose it as strict rules. now in the west all we have is a small element of shame atributed to female slutty behavior, which is being rapidly eroded by the decade.

men have lost all dignity and honor as our societies have lost all the old healthy values and replaced them with new unhealthy ones. weve reverted back to animalism where treating women like whores is a perfectly normal thing to do.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think somebody mentioned on here before that America is the world's richest 3rd-world country. Brilliance at its best!! I agree that it is!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

I do too but at least I have the Second Amendment, I speak English, I have a job, I have cheap access to the gym, etc..

America sucks but it's the best place for me. Better than paying airfare and lodging expenses to go someplace else it'll suck and without the Second Amendment.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I do too but at least I have the Second Amendment, I speak English, I have a job, I have cheap access to the gym, etc..

America sucks but it's the best place for me. Better than paying airfare and lodging expenses to go someplace else it'll suck and without the Second Amendment.
Winston, please ban this troll. Let him (her) use the gym and enjoy fake American freedom he believes exist. And yes, let him speak English all his life, since he doesn't even understand English language is extremely dry and poor, it transfers information and barely any emotion. But he doesn't care, another dumb ignorant American troll.
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by International Gringo »

ladislav wrote:My question is this- do any guys who are of WASP descent and who were born and raised in the US feel lonely, too? Weren't you brought up to be strong and independent and doing things yourself? I mean why would you if you do, does not your culture and Protestant upbringing stress being like John Wayne and standing up alone to obstacles and really not needing such close friends? It is like a lion or an eagle feeling lonely.. not.
Just curious.

Im mostly of Anglo Saxon decent and I cant stand America. I have always had more in common with people from developing countries who work to live, not live to work.
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by jamesbond »

International Gringo wrote:I am mostly of Anglo Saxon decent and I cant stand America. I have always had more in common with people from developing countries who work to live, not live to work.

In America, working is a religion for some people. There are a lot of work alcoholics in the US and they have the mindset that EVERYONE should be like them and become work alcoholics! :shock:

I have actually heard some preachers on TV say that God prefers people who work a lot and "an idle mind is the devils workshop." :roll:

There are some people who believe that you have to "work your way into heaven." Even though there is nothing in the bible that states that.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."