Here is the future for guys in the USA - madness!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Jester wrote:
There IS a place where Love dwells... but it is WITHIN YOU.

The Kingdom is within you.

I am going through this right now.

I keep asking what country, what place will I go, where will be my Shangri-La, where family counts, and love lasts.

I am concluding that Shangri-La must be born and cultivated within me.

It starts with me.
AMEN!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I feel for this guy, and I left a very sound comment on the YouTube link:
All_That_Is_Man (via YouTube) wrote:"It's 2013. Waiting for the modern-day female to acquire humane traits like empathy, acceptance, morals, and logic is outdated and unproductive. Stop waiting for a girlfriend to fall in your lap. Modern-day women are just not great people to begin with. Surround yourself with male friends who enjoy the same hobbies as you or who also share the same fate of habitual solitude as you do. Waiting for all your problems to vanish by the arrival of a girlfriend is outdated, brother."
Wow, that is sound advice! He's basically house-bound and only goes for drives & then he won't get out of his car (which is why all his videos are made in his car). He should go join a Church, a group (or whatever) to meet people. There's plenty of "groups" that go bowling or to the movies together - this would benefit him.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything