The Sexual Cost Of Female Success

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
wuxi
Freshman Poster

The Sexual Cost Of Female Success

Post by wuxi »

When it comes to marriage men are always less interested than women, something they never mention in college Feminism classes.

http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2011/ ... en_romance
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Aw poor American college girls. *Snort*

NOT. I'm in my senior year and I still cannot stand most American college bitches. They have rotten personalities and STILL prefer badboys despite the skewed gender ratio at colleges.

I definitely prefer a woman who has some intelligence over a low class dimwit but the thing is, many "educated" women really aren't all that smart in terms of depth of thinking, they have just been indoctrinated in a bunch officially sanctioned herd bs.

The vast majority of them can move in with each other and become lesbo for all I care. I suppose I may have to tolerate working with them if I land a decent job in the states, but even that level of interaction may need to be cut off if it becomes too much stress.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

WOW these stupid feminists needs to shut up. I can't believe they're complaining and saying how women these days "they need to compete for the men" with these ratios against them. Get outta here
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Well, what they are saying has a ring of truth to it though. They are indeed competing for men. A very small subset of men...rich(or close to it), charismatic, handsome, etc etc. or some combination of those attributes. American women are extremely picky.

Take my cousin as an example.
She's had any number of bf's. The first i knew of, he was handsome, tall, built, made decent money BUT lacked a college education, which was something she had. She pushed him into going back to college but he wasn't that good academically. So she dumped him when she realized he'd never get that degree. Her string of bf's seemed to have a similar pattern. They all had great attributes except there was always a dealbreaker. One was boring...no romance. One talked like a black 'thug' (as she put it). One liked flirting. and so on.

At this point, she's engaged at 31/32 years of age. She got desperate (getting old), so she actually dated this guy who she's now engaged to. She's known him for years and knew he was always interested in her. He's a decent looking guy, fairly buff, works out. Makes 130k a year (she makes like 100k). Same age, has his own house...nice guy in general.
The reason she never dated him before? He's 1 inch shorter than she is.....

American women are just so damn picky. They always feel they deserve the 'perfect' man. More entitlement crap.