How Feminism Destroys the Femininity in Women and Love

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A new essay I just wrote for my ebook. What do you think?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page59a.htm

The New Age and Spiritual movements are fond of saying that history has been controlled by patriarchical societies which have suppressed the "feminine energy", hence causing imbalance and destruction. For example, the popular internet films "Esoteric Agenda" and "Kymatica" make this point.

However, what these movements are afraid to admit, is that modern day feminism totally suppresses and destroys this "feminine energy" more than any patriarchical society ever did. And that’s the irony - that feminism destroys femininity. So why use such a term when it’s effects are the exact opposite? The movement should be called “masculinism for women�. This is yet another example of how those who engineer society flip a term upside down to mean its opposite in order to mind control us.

Obviously, whoever was behind this movement knew something about neurolinguistic programming – that by pretending to be the opposite of what you are, you trick and lure people in using deception. In this case, women who consider themselves “feminine� will uncritically assume that a movement called “feminism� must be on their side in helping with their womanhood and femininity, when nothing could be further from the truth.

The sad thing is that many women are tricked into thinking that this "new feminism" is somehow liberating them and allowing them to reach their full potential. Yet how can they become self-actualized by suppressing their own natural life force or feminine energy? How is that wholesome or harmonious, when it's destructive to relationships and forces men to emasculate themselves and deny their own masculinity? Any time you try to bring up something by oppressing others, it will be a formula for destruction. These women are tricked and lured in by the promise of “equality�, which eventually turns them asexual, bestial and dominant before they know it. That’s the “trap of feminism�.

The natural female energy is loving, caring, nurturing, tender, and seeks a symbiotic relationship with the male energy. This results in the creation of life, the highest power. Whatever you want to call it - God, Mother Nature, the Universal Creative Force, etc. - that is how it was naturally meant to be. Male and female energy were meant to complement each other, not compete and tear each other down, or engage in any "battle of the sexes", which is what has happened (and may possibly be engineered by the global elite according to some sources, Google "Nick Rockefeller and feminism").

Yet the feminist movement and its values preach the complete opposite and antithesis. Not only do they incite male bashing and double standards against men in society (examples are numerous, see here for some), but they indoctrinate women to look down on men, NOT NEED men, NOT WANT men, be independent, and view males as lower forms of life that are creeps and oppressors by nature. Men are not respected or admired, but seen as immature and dumb.

Obviously this is destructive and not good at all for male/female relationships. How can such attitudes be beneficial to the symbiotic complementary nature of male/female energy, or to its balance? It is anything but. Yet it is taboo to point this out, cause you are labeled as a "woman hater" or "misogynist" if you say the obvious truth.

It's a form of mind control, probably set up by the Global Elite, or New World Order, as the conspiracy movement calls them, to divide and conquer us. It's just another way they use to set us against each other, so that we don't unite and rise up against the real enemy, which are the Global Elite who are running the show. Aaron Russo, in an interview with Alex Jones, revealed that Nick Rockefeller of the infamous Rockefeller dynasty, told him that the Rockefeller Foundation created and funded the feminist movement, for instance.

But even charismatic conspiracy leaders like David Icke, who are passionate and relentless about exposing the ways in which this Global Elite or NWO control and divide us, are afraid to bring up modern feminism as one of the culprits of this engineered chaos and disorder. Probably it's because they have a large female fan base and do not wish to lose them, so they avoid this taboo. Not even they, being passionate truth seekers, dare to violate it. Only Men's Rights leaders like Tom Leykis and others have dared to expose this taboo issue.

Nevertheless, the truth is that feminism destroys natural healthy male/female relationships, makes dating a nightmare of epic proportions, and totally disrupts the natural harmony of men and women. It turns women hateful and apathetic toward men. In effect, it gives women an unaccountable status where they can get away with anything, and demonize anyone who resists. As a result, they can abuse and mistreat men without judgment or consequences, for it is taboo to argue or stand up to them.

Females in America are given role models in the form of action stars, like Angelina Jolie, who in Tomb Raider as Lara Croft, is rough and tough, kicks ass, does not need men, does not act sweet, feminine or tender, does not giggle or blush, and all the while looking sexy at the same time.

Yet any honest natural man will tell you that such a woman with no feminine qualities is not attractive at all, and dealing with her is very awkward. How can you have a loving, intimate, fulfilling relationship with a woman who is rough and tough, doesn't need you and tries to act stronger than you? You can't flirt with her, court her, or charm her without feeling like you are violating her "independence from femininity". Yet you can't treat her like a male buddy either, because no matter how hard she tries to act like a man, she is not one, in ANY way. So what can you do with her?! You can't treat her like a man or a woman! It's the most awkward and unnatural thing.

Plus, a feminist can never become a man, because a normal man is not high strung or easily offended by little things the way a feminist or masculinized woman is. Thus these feminists are more like bestial freaks of nature, rather than men, which is a horrible thing.

Furthermore, these feminists and independent women do not like to dress feminine. They hate wearing skits and high heels (which they view as oppressive) and like cutting their hair short to look like men. How can that be beautiful or feminine to men? How can that bring out the male attraction for the feminine? How can being strong, masculine and independent soothe a man's need for tenderness and fulfill his need for love and romance and his need to merge with the female energy?!

IT CAN'T AND IT DOESN'T!

What strong independent American women don’t understand, is that you can’t make a man become more masculine by becoming masculine yourself. You bring out the masculinity in a man by becoming FEMININE! That’s the key truth that feminism hides from you. Obviously feminism has F***ED up relationships in America, whether it was engineered or not. There's no way around it. And that's NOT a good thing.

I am not a chauvinist or sexist at all. I do not advocate male dominance or female submission either. I am just exposing the truth about the destructive harmful force called feminism which pollutes female minds in America and seeks to infest the rest of the world too. It prevents men from acting like men and women from acting like women. I am merely advocating that balance and harmony be restored, for men to be men again, and women to be women.

I am not anti-female at all. I love women and many of my best friends are females. But this “artificial liberated strong masculine woman� created by modern feminism is anything but natural or normal. It runs against nature, femininity and every natural thing.

It's a total scam against women. It masculinizes women and emasculates men, twisting the male/female dynamic out of whack, turning America into the most unnatural dating scene in the world. It is also tyranny in disguise, which seeks to placate and weaken males, while giving women unaccountable power, which corrupts and ruins relationships.

Feminists NEVER win on logic or reason, because their movement is not a rational one at all, but a hateful emotional one that uses shaming tactics rather than reason. Overall, it is destructive and deceptive to both men and women. Worst of all, it destroys and suppresses the most beautiful thing in the world - the feminine beauty and soul.

So if you are really pro-women and pro-female, you'd expose this scam and bring awareness of it, so people can see what it really is. You'd help women get back in touch with their true divine female energy inherent in them, and stop this scam which tries to get women to deny their own femininity.

The choice is yours: Will you endorse a path that leads to the destruction of femininity and the division of genders, or one that leads to love, balance and harmony?
Last edited by Winston on December 28th, 2012, 10:36 am, edited 11 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

RIGHT!

Post by have2fly »

One thing I noticed while I was getting my ESL certificate. American women of various ages who taught at that English school in USA were ALL married to FOREIGN MEN!!!

You will ask, WTF? How could that happen? Easy! These American girls taught English abroad for many years and they understood that feminism crap means loneliness and complete destruction within themselves. So they learned manners, romance and classiness. It was amazing, first time I actually talked to American women who were smart and intelligent, but they did not want to even hear about American men because of their selfishness and "ice-bubble", constant football games and jerkiness.

So, basically, this is a two-way street! It is not exactly men who is feeling bad, it is American women as well. What is missing here is that people DO NOT know how they should be acting, how they should be living, how romantic relationship should be because American population has NO CONNECTION to the outside world, culture, movies or music! How many times during the day do you see reports about Canadian politics in the USA? How many times have you seen news about improvements of Russian economy? How many times have you heard about amazing cultural event in Italy? NEVER! And I used to watch CNN a lot in the past. And I wouls slap Nancy Grace in the face cuz she says so much bulls*it. Who freakin' cares about someone who raped a child? Yes, it is bad, but talk about it for 1 hour??? Complete retardation.

In addition, I would hear American students (girls) talking how amazing it was while they volunteered in Africa and that they will move to Africa to live there, cuz people are just insanely nice, polite and respectful. I would also hear American students (girls) be completely happy with life in Europe during study abroad and say their time in Spain or France was a blast of their lifetime. So same goes for American girls - they are much happier abroad. The only problem - they don't know that!

WTF is wrong with image of men in the USA? If you look nice - you're gay. If you are dressed in fancy clothes - Armani, D&G, Gucci - you are gay. If you smell of expensive cologne - you're gay. If you have tight clothes or talk smart - you are gay. If you listen to techno music instead of cheap rock or retarded r'n'b - you are gay. If you drive certain car - you are gay. If you hug another guy or hang out with good looking guys - you are gay. So it seems to be easier to freaking become gay in the USA, I freaking swear! Ladislav knows that TOO, I read his post about American people reacting to see him dressing up better.

So in France, almost 80% of guys would look GAY to American girls, cuz they are dressed fancy, they wear fashionable clothes everywhere they go and they are very good looking! So guess what? 80% of French guys are retarded or American chicks have retarded perception? I think French guys are completely cool and American chicks are retarded.

There is only 1 solution for both men and women from the USA who want to be socially happy - GO ABROAD, get a life!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

very good article!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

One thing I noticed while I was getting my ESL certificate. American women of various ages who taught at that English school in USA were ALL married to FOREIGN MEN!!!

You will ask, WTF? How could that happen? Easy! These American girls taught English abroad for many years and they understood that feminism crap means loneliness and complete destruction within themselves. So they learned manners, romance and classiness. It was amazing, first time I actually talked to American women who were smart and intelligent, but they did not want to even hear about American men because of their selfishness and "ice-bubble", constant football games and jerkiness.

So, basically, this is a two-way street! It is not exactly men who is feeling bad, it is American women as well. What is missing here is that people DO NOT know how they should be acting, how they should be living, how romantic relationship should be because American population has NO CONNECTION to the outside world, culture, movies or music! How many times during the day do you see reports about Canadian politics in the USA? How many times have you seen news about improvements of Russian economy? How many times have you heard about amazing cultural event in Italy? NEVER! And I used to watch CNN a lot in the past. And I wouls slap Nancy Grace in the face cuz she says so much bulls*it. Who freakin' cares about someone who raped a child? Yes, it is bad, but talk about it for 1 hour??? Complete retardation.

Indeed.

I've often thought to myself that the problems in America aren't limited to one gender. It's an infection of the social mind as a whole.

I think that many of the guys you see on forums like this are really the exception to the rule. To be honest, I have more female friends in America who treat me with kindness, even if they do prefer the bad boys for dating.

Most of the American guys I've known have been asshole jocks, posers, wannabe PUAs, self-righteous twits and brown nosing little man-bitches.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RIGHT!

Post by momopi »

have2fly wrote:One thing I noticed while I was getting my ESL certificate. American women of various ages who taught at that English school in USA were ALL married to FOREIGN MEN!!!
<snip>
So in France, almost 80% of guys would look GAY to American girls, cuz they are dressed fancy, they wear fashionable clothes everywhere they go and they are very good looking! So guess what? 80% of French guys are retarded or American chicks have retarded perception? I think French guys are completely cool and American chicks are retarded.
Ah, but there is the double standard, where American men get nice haircut, stay thin, dress well, look great, etc. is "gay", while the French or Italian guy who does the same is considered foreign, exotic, handsome, and attractive. ;)

There's a men's hair cut place in Irvine (Orange County, CA) called "Metro for Men". Out of curiosity I went there once and got a $40 haircut. Yes the customers were metrosexual and drove convertibles. I checked the menu of services on "malescaping" and thought @_@! I had a mental picture of guys getting a male version of full body (below neck) bikini wax! But hey, whatever floats your boat.

http://www.metroformen.com/grooming-tips.php

polya
Junior Poster

Re: How Feminism destroys the Feminine Energy in Relationshi

Post by polya »

Winston wrote:A new essay I just wrote for my ebook. What do you think?

However, what these movements are afraid to admit, is that modern day feminism totally suppresses and destroys this "feminine energy" in its true form more than any patriarchical society ever did.

You see, the natural God given female energy is loving, caring, nurturing, tender, and seeks a symbiotic relationship with the male energy. This results in the creation of life, the highest power. Whatever you want to call it - God, Mother Nature, the Universal Creative Force, etc. - that is how it was naturally meant to be. Male and female energy were meant to complement each other, not compete and tear each other down, or engage in any "battle of the sexes", which is what has happened (and may possibly be engineered by the global elite according to some sources, Google "Nick Rockefeller and feminism").

Yet the feminist movement and its values preach the complete opposite and antithesis. Not only do they incite male bashing and double standards against men in society (examples are numerous, see here for some), but they indoctrinate women to look down on men, NOT NEED men, NOT WANT men, be independent, and view males as lower forms of life that are creeps and oppressors by nature. Men are not respected or admired, but seen as immature and dumb,...
Hi Winston, don't be offended, but you need some references as I've never seen feminism defined like this. Especially reference "..the natural God given female energy..." Plently of athiests will disagree & the word "natural" is sets yourself up for criticism.
I thought feminism was about smashing the patricharchy & putting the woman first (not as an equal, as feminists try to pretend) so male bashing & women looking down on men is actually feminism, not its 'oppositte & antithesis."

However I agree that feminism has destroyed relationships & marriage by false offering girls the "choice" to work. Really, there's no choice as life is so expensive both husband & wife must work now!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Any woman that does not want a husband and children will never be happy.

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/06/ ... _woman.php
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How Feminism destroys the Feminine Energy in Relationshi

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:
Winston wrote:A new essay I just wrote for my ebook. What do you think?

However, what these movements are afraid to admit, is that modern day feminism totally suppresses and destroys this "feminine energy" in its true form more than any patriarchical society ever did.

You see, the natural God given female energy is loving, caring, nurturing, tender, and seeks a symbiotic relationship with the male energy. This results in the creation of life, the highest power. Whatever you want to call it - God, Mother Nature, the Universal Creative Force, etc. - that is how it was naturally meant to be. Male and female energy were meant to complement each other, not compete and tear each other down, or engage in any "battle of the sexes", which is what has happened (and may possibly be engineered by the global elite according to some sources, Google "Nick Rockefeller and feminism").

Yet the feminist movement and its values preach the complete opposite and antithesis. Not only do they incite male bashing and double standards against men in society (examples are numerous, see here for some), but they indoctrinate women to look down on men, NOT NEED men, NOT WANT men, be independent, and view males as lower forms of life that are creeps and oppressors by nature. Men are not respected or admired, but seen as immature and dumb,...
Hi Winston, don't be offended, but you need some references as I've never seen feminism defined like this. Especially reference "..the natural God given female energy..." Plently of athiests will disagree & the word "natural" is sets yourself up for criticism.
I thought feminism was about smashing the patricharchy & putting the woman first (not as an equal, as feminists try to pretend) so male bashing & women looking down on men is actually feminism, not its 'oppositte & antithesis."

However I agree that feminism has destroyed relationships & marriage by false offering girls the "choice" to work. Really, there's no choice as life is so expensive both husband & wife must work now!
I think you misunderstood me. I said that the feminism you describe is the opposite and antithesis of what's natural and feminine.

I am not trying to argue with atheists in this essay. I do that in other essays.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

OK, your talking about "unexpected" consequences

Post by polya »

OK, your talking about "unexpected" consequences of feminism & how its de-feminised women?
OK, I guess your target audience will understand this, as I've never studied feminism as it seemed to be a 'lense" to re-evaluate history, (like Marx re-evaluated history with the lense "class struggle."). I guess there's many forms of feminism, like there's many forms of religion, so maybe you can give some specific examples of some feminist authors, and show how these have "back-fired" on women & made them less feminine.

All the best with your essay
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
have2fly
Junior Poster

ok

Post by have2fly »

I think the one of the main problems of American women is that they simply did not get any more "free", they did not achieve equality or more power for women. What they achieved is:

1. As mentioned in the article above - "Anti-biological behavior" which teaches them to hate men, which also ruins families and respect for men

2. Feminism made women in America basically copy men in everything. Women stopped dressing well, looking well, cooking, looking after kids, cleaning - everything is done by guys now. So what did American women achieve? They did not become "free", they basically became "MEN" in general term. However, American guys provide everything and guys are much better cooks than American women! And guys watch the kids and guys make money and guys are still bitched at every day. WTF? I have to say, guys are getting degraded as well, but I see very decent men with extremely retarded women (however, reversed is true as well). Somehow, hot girls date retards and hot guys date obese ugly women. Just so f*cked up.

3. What makes me mad is that with all this feminism crap talk, why wouldn't women go into construction jobs? What about serving in the military and dying in Iraq instead of guys? I mean, come on people, do women actually enjoy being men? I am not saying women should be weak, dumb or sit at home cooking, but jeez - how perverted biological image of female has become in the US? It's unbelievable.

I remember how Ukrainian or Russian girls would say "I enjoy looking good because I am a woman and I am supposed to look feminine and tender"... Wow, I have never heard any American girl say that and I expect they never even think that in their head. So what do they think about? It's out of my imagination, but probably nothing smart.

HUGE point that surprised me in the US relationship is that women and men are competing in their relationship rather than complementing (adding to, helping) each other. When you open up and share your true thoughts and ideas in front of an American chicks, she considers you weak and "loser". So she never releases her deep emotions either. So both of you rely on some superficial bond that does not even bond you because how can you even bond if there is no trust and no openness? Ukrainian girls actually love to talk deep talks, to "release your soul" as they say. They are OK for you to cry on their shoulder sometimes and they expect to cry on your shoulder if they feel like it. Also, how Ukrainian girls say in Russian or Ukrainian: "Ya hochu byt' za muzhem kak za kamennoi stenoi". That means literally: "I want to be behind my husband like a brick wall". Basically, they expect support, attention and protection (moral, physical and verbal) from their husband - not constant depressing banter, not constant competition proving who is better and who has more balls. Think of it, I hope this reveals some interesting details because I just don't see anything between Americans in their relationship - no basis, no concrete, it seems like friends with benefits who decide to get married because the sex is good. I am not seeing emotions, feelings, sensations, touches, massages, walks holding hands etc.

In addition, Ukrainian guys will most of the time speak for both him and his girlfriend when together in public. For example, when a waiter comes in a restaurant and asks if they (guy and girl) want some ice water, the guy asks a girl and then responds something like: "Yes, WE will take the ice water". Extremely funny, but when I watched "Couples Retreat" comedy, one of the advises was the same: "You guys talk about me and you, where does WE comes in?". But to me, it seems there is no "WE" in American relationship. Too much independence, too much competition between genders, too much closeness and everyone minds their own business without even sharing their true thoughts and often without trust to their loved ones. And I mean "real trust" as I know it from Ukrainian culture, as I experienced it with Ukrainian girlfriends.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: OK, your talking about "unexpected" consequenc

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:OK, your talking about "unexpected" consequences of feminism & how its de-feminised women?
OK, I guess your target audience will understand this, as I've never studied feminism as it seemed to be a 'lense" to re-evaluate history, (like Marx re-evaluated history with the lense "class struggle."). I guess there's many forms of feminism, like there's many forms of religion, so maybe you can give some specific examples of some feminist authors, and show how these have "back-fired" on women & made them less feminine.

Feminist authors? You are reading way too much into this. By now you should realize that when we talk about feminism on this board, we are referring to the man hating modern attitude of Western women who think that men who flirt or hit on women are creeps, that men are pigs, dumb and immature, etc.

Examples are Ricki Lake, Dr. Phil, etc. They all believe that when men argue with women, they are ALWAYS wrong. And that women shouldn't need men but be strong and independent. If a man needs a date or a woman, he is weak and needy, etc. Women should not wear skirts or heels and should not be skinny and feminine, etc. etc.

That attitude is all over the media! My God. How can you not know what we are referring to? You've been on this board for a long time. By now you should know what type of feminism we are referring to.

Why do you even need to ask??? Why do I have to explain the obvious?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. How are you supposed to act around unfeminine type American women who don't need men?

I mean, you can't treat them like other men, cause they are not, and plus they do not really behave like men either. They are not rational, down to earth, linear, or consistent. They do not have the same interests that guys do, nor the camaraderie that male friends have with each other. So even if you wanted to, you can't treat them like men or male buddies.

But you can't treat them like women either. They don't giggle or blush. You can't flirt with them, compliment them, charm them, etc. lest you risk coming across as creepy, perverted and violating them. Thus you have to pretend that you have no desires in order to be seen as "clean" to them.

They don't even take your hand when they get out of a car or bus. They get offended easily too, so you have to treat them like some fragile time bomb that has to be carefully handled, yet has rights and power over you at the same time, which is totally ridiculous.

So what can you do with them? How do you act around women like that? It's really awkward. They are neither man nor woman. So how are you supposed to treat them?

mank
Freshman Poster

Re: OK, your talking about "unexpected" consequenc

Post by mank »

Winston wrote:
polya wrote:OK, your talking about "unexpected" consequences of feminism & how its de-feminised women?

Feminist authors? You are reading way too much into this. By now you should realize that when we talk about feminism on this board, we are referring to the man hating modern attitude of Western women who think that men who flirt or hit on women are creeps, that men are pigs, dumb and immature, etc.

Examples are Ricki Lake, Dr. Phil, etc. They all believe that when men argue with women, they are ALWAYS wrong. And that women shouldn't need men but be strong and independent. If a man needs a date or a woman, he is weak and needy, etc. Women should not wear skirts or heels and should not be skinny and feminine, etc. etc.

That attitude is all over the media! My God. How can you not know what we are referring to? You've been on this board for a long time. By now you should know what type of feminism we are referring to.

Why do you even need to ask??? Why do I have to explain the obvious?
Hi Winston,

I would disagree with your definition of feminism. As you know, the term "feminism" is one of the most ill-defined words in modern discourse. Your interpretation of feminism above is extreme, made-for-media, and unrepresentative of most real women who may or may not consider themselves feminists. As such, I would say it is mostly incorrect.

I think the problem here is that, you actually hate women. You hate women who do not fall into the category of what YOU decree a woman should be. According to you, women must be "skinny", "feminine" (whatever this means), "tender", "nurturing" and basically shaped around men. They need to need you. Apparently they must take your hand when they disembark from a bus. If not, they fall into this dreaded category of "neither man nor woman". Where you despise them, because you don't know how to treat them.

Well how about this: don't treat men like "men"; don't treat women like "women". Why not try treating people like people?

I should also add that the way you totally overreacted to polya's post makes me think that your problem isn't that "American women are too picky" - your problem is simply that you're a jerk.
odbo
Veteran Poster

theories from an unsound foundation are useless...

Post by odbo »

mank wrote:Well how about this: don't treat men like "men"; don't treat women like "women". Why not try treating people like people?
Why not go to Russia for a week before continuing to bullshit your ignorant liberal ass off in front of the world?

Winston doesn't hate women in fact he hates masculinity. His problem is being more feminine than most western women. Which shows there is a problem, both in Winston and western women.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Great post Winston.

"it seems like friends with benefits who decide to get married because the sex is good. I am not seeing emotions, feelings, sensations, touches, massages, walks holding hands etc."

I loved this quote from your post Have2fly! I can totally attest to the truthfulness of this statement, at least as far as my own personal experiences observing friends and their marriages. And you know what happens to these puesdo-relationships? The sex evidently gets boring and routine, and then the cheating starts. As far as friends with benefits? Most of the couples I've known didn't start off as friends, and they sure the hell ain't friends now! Fortunately, once the kids are grown, most of them divorce.

mank? Hey, rhymes with skank! Seriously, you have a problem with Winston's views of feminism? They you might want to perhaps debate your position instead of using the standard "wounded" woman trick in order to attack/insult him. C'mon, try using the logic portion of your brain instead of the "emotional" part. Can you do it?

Winston "hates" women!? Now that is laughable! As far as his taste in women? That is his choice and his decision. You seem to have fixated on the "skinny" part. Sorry, no matter how much and how many overweight women try and try to manipulate the media, no matter how much they try to guilt/shame men, and no matter how much they insult our personal appearances, our social standing, our net worth, our penis sizes, and our living circumstances, fat/overweight/thick/curvy,bbw type women are not and will never be a standard for feminine beauty. Deal with it!