Why aren't men allowed to be babysitters in America?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

Why aren't men allowed to be babysitters in America?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. How come men in America are not allowed to be babysitters, even if they're good with kids? Parents always prefer female babysitters it seems.

Is it cause parents also carry the stigma in their minds that men are creeps and criminals until proven otherwise?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Yes.

All men are rapists, child sex offenders, child molestors and abusers who will sell any child in their care into sexual slavery.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why aren't men allowed to be babysitters in America?

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:I have a question. How come men in America are not allowed to be babysitters, even if they're good with kids? Parents always prefer female babysitters it seems.

Is it cause parents also carry the stigma in their minds that men are creeps and criminals until proven otherwise?

?_? What made you think men are not allowed to be babysitters in the US?

Male babysitters are called manny's in slang (male nanny). Though uncommon (5%-10%), there are agencies that specialize in male nanny's in the US and abroad. If anyone wants to work as a male nanny in LA area here's a job ad:
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Childcar ... 67/9206523

I babysit my god-daughter.
pennsandra
Freshman Poster

Post by pennsandra »

It's just that the media (tv,movie) portray the roles of babysitters as mostly women. Unless you have seen it yourself, you cannot be too sure of what's really happening in a certain place. :)
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

yes me are seen as Predators in America only

Post by firethrower1000 »

The to catch a Predator show of chris hansen on dateline nbc enforces this belief
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: yes me are seen as Predators in America only

Post by jamesbond »

firethrower1000 wrote:The to catch a Predator show of chris hansen on dateline nbc enforces this belief
It's funny, To catch a predator never shows any women EVEN THOUGH there a lot of women in the US who are predators. Hell, look at all the teachers in the US having sex with their underage male students. Of course, they get little or no jail time compared to a male teacher who is caught having sex with a female student who gets lot's of jail time.

ImageImage
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Re: yes me are seen as Predators in America only

Post by firethrower1000 »

jamesbond wrote:
firethrower1000 wrote:The to catch a Predator show of chris hansen on dateline nbc enforces this belief
It's funny, To catch a predator never shows any women EVEN THOUGH there a lot of women in the US who are predators. Hell, look at all the teachers in the US having sex with their underage male students. Of course, they get little or no jail time compared to a male teacher who is caught having sex with a female student who gets lot's of jail time.

ImageImage
thats right heres another proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k__JXkP2 ... re=related