Feminists and rape

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminists and rape

Post by Cornfed »

If you have ever wondered why feminists are constantly whining and obsessing about rape while clearly having a weird fetishistic obsession with being raped, here it is explained by Ed Dutton. Long story short, in the evolutionary sense it is an adaption to living in a highly r-selected environment.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L5ZVO9CNJfw3/
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists and rape

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I'll unwrap my fingers from around your throat for this one because it is an interesting topic....

Feminists tend to be among the least attractive women in the West. Attractive and emotionally healthy women don't need feminism because they are endowed with beauty privilege and get wait on hand and foot by everyone.

In the field of psychology, there is a concept called D.A.R.V.O. which stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." This is a form of gaslighting behavior that comes from a guilt complex that results in projected feelings onto another (is men).

Feminists accuse men of encroaching on space (manspreading) because feminists themselves intentionally encroach on all male spaces but they are in denial and attack mode.

Feminists accuse men of rape culture because they are resentful of male sexual freedom and access and they want to give men pause for enjoying sexual freedom more than unattractive women do. You might say that even ugly women get sex more easily than any man. This is correct, but ugly women NEVER get sexual access to the men they really want and desire so they remain unfulfilled and resentful. Again denial and attack mode is in effect here.

Feminists advocate false allegations as strategic weapons against men in society. They also successfully lower standards of proof in courts of law and university tribunals. This is their reverse victim and offender strategy. When men are individually and wholesale accused of sexual wrongdoing, they have no means to be viewed as the true victims they are because the narrative is that they are offenders.

DARVO is a very important concept with which to become familiar. You will understand lots of illogical female behaviors when you understand that it is a common gaslighting modus operandi.

Psychologist Jennifer Freyd wrote:

...I have observed that actual abusers threaten, bully and make a nightmare for anyone who holds them accountable or asks them to change their abusive behavior. This attack, intended to chill and terrify, typically includes threats of law suits, overt and covert attacks on the whistle-blower's credibility, and so on. The attack will often take the form of focusing on ridiculing the person who attempts to hold the offender accountable. [...] [T]he offender rapidly creates the impression that the abuser is the wronged one, while the victim or concerned observer is the offender. Figure and ground are completely reversed. [...] The offender is on the offense and the person attempting to hold the offender accountable is put on the defense.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARVO

Ok, my fingers are hereby back to squeezing your reddened, bogan neck again!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The interesting thing about this is supposedly there was a study done on this by a Dr. at a college and he found most womens main fantasies are about being raped and I believe like 87% have orgasims while being raped in real life.

I believe the study was real but then was completely scrubbed from the net, that would not meet the current narrative at all being put forth world wide....
Last edited by Moretorque on June 23rd, 2020, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 3:37 pm
The interesting thing about this is supposedly there was a study done on this by a Dr. at a college and he found most womens main fantasies are about being raped and I believe like 87% have orgasims while being raped in real life.

I believe the study was real but then was completely scubbed from the net, that would not meet the current narrative at all being put forth world wide....
I supposed that is to be expected, but orgasms are a biological response. That doesn't mean that those 87% of women actually ENJOYED their rape. I would make that argument for women who fall in love with their rapists. That is actually a thing.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:51 pm
Moretorque wrote:

I believe the study was real but then was completely scubbed from the net, that would not meet the current narrative at all being put forth world wide....
I supposed that is to be expected, but orgasms are a biological response. That doesn't mean that those 87% of women actually ENJOYED their rape. I would make that argument for women who fall in love with their rapists. That is actually a thing.
Alot of women do not have orgasims while having sex. 87% is much higher than normal for women, most of the time they fake it. Now if it's the black man thats a different story with the way he's equipped, it's more like 100 % satisfaction.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:57 pm
Now if it's the black man thats a different story with the way he's equipped, it's more like 100 % satisfaction.
Stop putting all that extra pressure on us. These young, white girls have now come to EXPECT an orgasm from us as if we're machines!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

June 23rd, 2020, 7:14 pm
Moretorque wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:57 pm
Now if it's the black man thats a different story with the way he's equipped, it's more like 100 % satisfaction.
Stop putting all that extra pressure on us. These young, white girls have now come to EXPECT an orgasm from us as if we're machines!
You mean you don't have to give a woman one every time? And just one?

I don't think I have the heart to leave a woman hanging. It's not as fun, either.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

June 23rd, 2020, 12:44 am
I'll unwrap my fingers from around your throat for this one because it is an interesting topic....

Feminists tend to be among the least attractive women in the West. Attractive and emotionally healthy women don't need feminism because they are endowed with beauty privilege and get wait on hand and foot by everyone.

In the field of psychology, there is a concept called D.A.R.V.O. which stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." This is a form of gaslighting behavior that comes from a guilt complex that results in projected feelings onto another (is men).

Feminists accuse men of encroaching on space (manspreading) because feminists themselves intentionally encroach on all male spaces but they are in denial and attack mode.

Feminists accuse men of rape culture because they are resentful of male sexual freedom and access and they want to give men pause for enjoying sexual freedom more than unattractive women do. You might say that even ugly women get sex more easily than any man. This is correct, but ugly women NEVER get sexual access to the men they really want and desire so they remain unfulfilled and resentful. Again denial and attack mode is in effect here.
What about the repulsive-looking feminists who are lesbians? Why would they be jealous or angry at men over sexual access? Is it because they really want men, but have to settle for other ugly feminist women?

If we could find some evidence that black men were disproportionately targetted for 'manspreading' and get the BLM radicals to protest over that, maybe we could turn the irrational liberals against each other.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 10:49 pm
What about the repulsive-looking feminists who are lesbians? Why would they be jealous or angry at men over sexual access? Is it because they really want men, but have to settle for other ugly feminist women?
Because many of them are lesbian as a consequence of being hateful towards men, and because feminism as a strategy, does all it can to restrict male sexual choice and punish male sexual access in as many ways as possible. This has been written about extensively can be seen in updated sexual harassment laws, university sex tribunals, MeToo hysteria, etc.
MrMan wrote: If we could find some evidence that black men were disproportionately targetted for 'manspreading' and get the BLM radicals to protest over that, maybe we could turn the irrational liberals against each other.
These rioters are not at all liberals. They are leftists and there is a big difference there. Liberals are horrified at what has been going on, but they are complicit in creating and enabling this mess. Think of Joe Biden as a liberal, and Bernie Sanders and AOC as leftists. They are at each others' throats already.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

June 23rd, 2020, 11:35 pm
/quote]
These rioters are not at all liberals. They are leftists and there is a big difference there. Liberals are horrified at what has been going on, but they are complicit in creating and enabling this mess. Think of Joe Biden as a liberal, and Bernie Sanders and AOC as leftists. They are at each others' throats already.
I suppose it is how you define the term. If you have to include some of the more traditional aspects of liberalism-- e.g. free speech-- to include liberals then maybe lefties would make more sense. I was using the word to include feminists and antifa.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 7:18 am
June 23rd, 2020, 11:35 pm
/quote]
I suppose it is how you define the term. If you have to include some of the more traditional aspects of liberalism-- e.g. free speech-- to include liberals then maybe lefties would make more sense. I was using the word to include feminists and antifa.
Extremely common misconception you have. This video details the difference.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:

I believe the study was real but then was completely scrubbed from the net, that would not meet the current narrative at all being put forth world wide....
What basis has this particular study got? Did this professor ask women if they had an orgasm while raped? Did he extrapolate from other studies or statistics.

It flies in the face of any notion of common sense...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Moretorque wrote:

What basis has this particular study got? Did this professor ask women if they had an orgasm while raped? Did he extrapolate from other studies or statistics.

It flies in the face of any notion of common sense...
Follow the links. You shouldn't expect others to do your research for your
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 11:10 pm
I have, the main paper is quoted as "Bivona, J. et al. (2012). Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Empirical Evaluation of the Major Explanations. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 41: 1107.". Can't find it online, we need to rely on second-hand information from the author of the video.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 11:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 11:10 pm
I have, the main paper is quoted as "Bivona, J. et al. (2012). Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Empirical Evaluation of the Major Explanations. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 41: 1107.". Can't find it online, we need to rely on second-hand information from the author of the video.
Go to a science library. If you can't do that, bad luck.