Angry Incel Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Angry Incel Men

Post by Taco »

You need to find a country with lots of friendly, single women, that's what I did. Don't let this happen to you.

Angry Incel Men
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... ing-sprees

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Angry Incel Men

Post by Cornfed »

If it"s any consolation, post-wall hags find you attractive after a point.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

A lot of these incels are targeting women way out of their league. They need to get realistic and go for a woman close to their attraction level. There's someone for everyone.

To the world and his dog, this would be a mismatch.

Image Image

Far more fitting for him.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 5:16 am
If it"s any consolation, post-wall hags find you attractive after a point.
It’s good to see you finally admit you’re an incel. Congratulations on your progress in self awareness although we knew it all along.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Taco wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 5:09 am
You need to find a country with lots of friendly, single women, that's what I did.
Relocation to abroad, away from Western countries makes sense.

The problem however is that there are not so many countries with lots of friendly single women ...
It's not only and always about 'women'.

There are also many other criteria to consider, like visa/working permit, lucrative jobs, language, available medical care etc. etc. ....

To go to where? About myself, I decided to leave Europe for always, moved to Japan and my second home is in Thailand.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

This entire discussion is ridiculous. Anyone who would open fire on random civilians has A LOT more wrong with him than lacking a woman. It's a total misdiagnosis of the problem to start recommending people relocate to abroad over this.

Incel is a stupid word anyway. Virtually no one is really truly incel. Are you a quadriplegic? Ok, maybe I can believe it. Everyone else? There is at least some amount of choice you are exercising in the matter, and therefore "involuntarily" does not apply.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 9:45 pm
This entire discussion is ridiculous. Anyone who would open fire on random civilians has A LOT more wrong with him than lacking a woman. It's a total misdiagnosis of the problem to start recommending people relocate to abroad over this.

Incel is a stupid word anyway. Virtually no one is really truly incel. Are you a quadriplegic? Ok, maybe I can believe it. Everyone else? There is at least some amount of choice you are exercising in the matter, and therefore "involuntarily" does not apply.
I would gladly open fire on Americans. They are scum and killing them would be a pleasure.

I was truly incel in America. No American woman wanted anything to do with me. I was just too moral and intelligent to be tolerated by evil moronic American culture.

There is nothing wrong with me. I married abroad and have been successful in life by all traditional measures.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 10:24 pm
I was truly incel in America. No American woman wanted anything to do with me. I was just too moral and intelligent to be tolerated by evil moronic American culture.
I'm not sure if it's just that... but if you are a clean-cut dude who doesn't drink or party and dresses conservatively, acts conservatively, it may be an issue unless you live in some Mormon stronghold in Utah because young women would perceive you as 'boring' for being, in actuality, stable. However I still think a man who is both moral as well as intelligent can get a woman provided he has enough money while he is still in the US. Did you only rach financial success after you left the US or before?
fschmidt wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 10:24 pm
There is nothing wrong with me. I married abroad and have been successful in life by all traditional measures.
Your wife, she was from a traditional/conservative family background in Mexico?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 5:53 am
A lot of these incels are targeting women way out of their league. They need to get realistic and go for a woman close to their attraction level. There's someone for everyone.

To the world and his dog, this would be a mismatch.

Image Image

Far more fitting for him.

I think the problem is their social awkwardness, deep-seated insecurities and overall cluelessness about life, in most cases. Because on a lot of forums where incels share their pictures, many of them appear to be pretty fit, in-shape individuals... they work out religiously, watch their food, some even have surgery to correct their weak jawlines and things like that. They have physical flaws and assume this is the reason they fail to get laid, when in fact there are men far less attractive physically who have no issues getting laid because they are not as spastic and clueless around the opposite gender. I think the vast majority of 'incel men' on the internet have a form of (possibly undiagnosed) autism. They're definitely somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

At some point their own self-perceived lack of desirability becomes some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. It's sad how that happens. But these aren't sociable people, these are guys who are lonely and miserable and feeling left out in a lot of other areas of life, even besides women... they are bitter because the social things that seem to come natural for other young men, are hard if not impossible for them. They're lost and lonely. It's kinda sad, really, only a small percentage of them is actually violent or dangerous. Most of them are just sad.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:19 am
I'm not sure if it's just that... but if you are a clean-cut dude who doesn't drink or party and dresses conservatively, acts conservatively, it may be an issue unless you live in some Mormon stronghold in Utah because young women would perceive you as 'boring' for being, in actuality, stable. However I still think a man who is both moral as well as intelligent can get a woman provided he has enough money while he is still in the US. Did you only rach financial success after you left the US or before?
I only became successful after being married. I think intelligence was at least as big an issue. That causes behavior that normal people don't understand which is called "eccentric" in a civilized society but is considered "weird" in a degenerate society.
Your wife, she was from a traditional/conservative family background in Mexico?
Yes
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:29 am
I think intelligence was at least as big an issue. That causes behavior that normal people don't understand which is called "eccentric" in a civilized society but is considered "weird" in a degenerate society.
Just out of curiosity, what were your eccentricities that people didn't appreciate or caused you to be an outcast at the time?
fschmidt wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:29 am
I only became successful after being married.
It could be that the fact that you had gotten married to an attractive and moral foreign woman boosted your confidence to the point where your subsequent business dealings worked out better in your favor. It's a bit of a vicious cycle.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:27 am
I think the problem is their social awkwardness, deep-seated insecurities and overall cluelessness about life, in most cases.
No, the problem is that the government pays females not to be in a relationship or have sex with them.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:57 am
No, the problem is that the government pays females not to be in a relationship or have sex with them.
Why does the government have to pay for whores to have sex with them when other men are able to make those whores sleep with them for free? The problem is that the women they want, do not desire them. They are incapable of inspiring desire in their desired mates, so if anything that's what they should be taught... how to inspire desire.

If someone is nervous, twitchy, has a form of autism, then that's something he has to deal with first because it won't just affect his relationships with women, but also his friendships, social standing and even potential careers. It affects pretty much everything.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:57 am
Why does the government have to pay for whores to have sex with them when other men are able to make those whores sleep with them for free?
I don't recall saying the government should have to pay for whores to have sex with men. It should just stop spending most of its resources stealing from good men and using the proceeds to pay females not to have sex with said good men. As to the nonsense about inspiring desire, whether people desire you as a sex mate or employee or whatever is largely down to objective criteria beyond your control and this is in and of itself a good thing - it is just a shame that evil Western regimes skew the market. We have discussed this issue plenty over the years but your seem to want to go back to square one.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:19 am
I don't recall saying the government should have to pay for whores to have sex with men. It should just stop spending most of its resources stealing from good men and using the proceeds to pay females not to have sex with said good men. As to the nonsense about inspiring desire, whether people desire you as a sex mate or employee or whatever is largely down to objective criteria beyond your control and this is in and of itself a good thing - it is just a shame that evil Western regimes skew the market. We have discussed this issue plenty over the years but your seem to want to go back to square one.
Well of course women should not be paid to have sex with thugs and have the government pay for their kids' upbringing. Nor should they be able to use means like paternity fraud into tricking good men to care for their bastard offspring. We are definitely in agreement there. There is just a tendency I see in incel posters online where they think they should get women because of their innate 'goodness' or morality or some other vague shit, when they themselves are simply not attractive partners and at times do not even make effort to be on.

Or maybe they simply have shit genes... no matter how much the government would encourage women to marry good men, if a man is short, ugly, fat and autistic she would not like to reproduce with such a man for fear of having low quality offspring. And I cannot blame a woman for being, at least partially, driven by evolutionary desires. Incel men who think the government ought to forcibly override evolutionary sexual preferences for the sake of getting their dicks wet are delusionary, that's my point.