Even 'Beat the Bush' Agrees With MGTOW and Thinks Marriage is a Bad Idea for Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Even 'Beat the Bush' Agrees With MGTOW and Thinks Marriage is a Bad Idea for Men

Post by jamesbond »

This very popular Youtuber "Beat the Bush" who has never talked about marriage or MGTOW ever before, makes this video explaining why he thinks marriage is not a good idea for men in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even 'Beat the Bush' Agrees With MGTOW and Thinks Marriage is a Bad Idea for Men

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Hmmmm..... I do not know who he is but I am less than impressed.

Much of what he "researched" is very much common knowledge at this point. He also seems to misunderstand what MGTOW is all about if he thinks we all don't pursue relationships with women.

He seems to focus the discussion into one of low probability of marital success. While his conclusion is true, he troublingly ignores everything about unconstrained female nature unleashed in a gynocentric society which is what MGTOW really find intolerable these days.

He also has a HUGE blind spot by stating that mere lack of divorce equals marital success. He does not have the wisdom to realize that there are millions of marriages that stay intact but the parties are absolutely MISERABLE. In no way should those miserably married people be considered successfully married. The guy seems reasonably intelligent so this oversight is unforgivable in my view.

I'd say he is at the very beginning of the right path, but he has a LOOONG way to go.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even 'Beat the Bush' Agrees With MGTOW and Thinks Marriage is a Bad Idea for Men

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 1:13 pm
This very popular Youtuber "Beat the Bush" who has never talked about marriage or MGTOW ever before, makes this video explaining why he thinks marriage is not a good idea for men in America.
He talks merely about marriage statistics, all US-related of course - but I failed to hear anything really related to MGTOW. He obviously misunderstand MGTOW - MGTOW is not against women in general, but against toxic feminism.

He also says, he spent only about 2 or 3 hours for research of this topic. By far not enough.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 2:10 pm
I'd say he is at the very beginning of the right path, but he has a LOOONG way to go.
He is not wrong about what he says, but he has no idea really about MGTOW. Somehow misguided, missing the point.

Same with some follow-up comments. For example a woman complains, MGTOW-men are against child support after divorce, but fails to mention how often child support payments are misused by the mother. Just ignoring the question WHY these men are against child support and under which circumstances...

It cannot be denied, that much money which is for the child is misused by the mother for her own needs, including alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. There are true stories about women, who are using child support payment for buying items they need to improve their life for themselves and their cell-mates while in jail. Men who are NOT the biological father are also sometimes forced to pay child support, because the wife was sleeping with her boyfriend next door and got pregnant. Men often consider to refuse to pay child support because their visitation rights are bluntly denied - and so on and so on.