PUA being jailed for "rape"

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PUA being jailed for "rape"

Post by Cornfed »

If there is one good thing to come out of the metoo movement it is that the obnoxious and largely bogus PUA movement would appear to be dead as a doornail, with lots of PUA gurus being charged with rape. Of course most of these so-called rapes are nonsense, but in a world where any attempt at seduction such as buying a female a drink is seen as you raping them, there is really no place for PUA. Here are a couple of cases.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 73831.html

https://newsmavens.com/news/change-indi ... -with-rape

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 12th, 2019, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PUA being jailed for "rape"

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 10:17 pm
Good. PUA was always a sham, and now those chickens have come home to roost. You can't game your way out of a system designed to destroy you no matter what.

I agree, PUA was complete bull shit to begin with. Some of those guys who teach PUA couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of fifty dollar bills. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."