What is Feminism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
tom
Junior Poster

What is Feminism

Post by tom »

This is to strictly define what Feminism operationally is.
  • Primary goal of Feminism is the abdication of responsibility.
  • Secondary goal of Feminism is to be the privileged sex.
  • Primary tool of Feminism is guilt and shame manipulation.
  • Primary actionable defense of Feminism is by destroying the reputation of men who take responsibility and tell the truth.
Last edited by tom on April 4th, 2019, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: What is Feminism

Post by pitbull »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

pitbull wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 7:44 pm
See: https://bit.ly/2PaBafy
This link features a handsome photo of our very own Dear Leader. He'll pick up the pitbull scent in a few months.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

tom wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 7:38 pm
  • Primary actionable defense of Feminism is by destroying the reputation of men who take responsibility and tell the truth.
  • Women unknowingly damaging other women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A simple definition would be that feminism is the idea that females should marry the government.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

tom wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 7:38 pm
The primary goal is the advancement of femo-supremacy using the law and the state as tools.
The secondary goal is to spread the ideology worldwide under the guise of "Seeking equality for women."
The primary tool of feminism is sycophant males who are the enforcers of its dictates.
Spreading misinformation such as the "gender pay gap" and "rape culture" myths utilize the Overton Window tactic to shift public debate to make the absurd into the plausible.
The only way to exterminate feminism is total, cataclysmic, destruction of a society and a complete rebuild with women in their rightful place, behind men. That can take many forms, natural disaster, war, etc, but it is the only solution.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, the "-ist" in feminist is sort of like the "-ist" in motorist- as in "one who operates." Before you guys get to thinking "f**k yeah!" let me just say that there ARE gradients with this sort of thing & sometimes a situation can be described in a way that matches something else- as an example: women might very well want a man to "take charge" or "be in control," but that doesn't mean she wants to be raped or be otherwise decision-less in her life.

As far as feminists go, and this actually does (and would HAVE to) come to me from other people's experience, they act like they're against all the stuff they complain about, but are actually like that themselves. I think the term is actually very apt, but it's not mentally connected to what it is, it's connected to what it SAYS it is.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The list still needs improvement,
  • Primary actionable defense of Feminism is by destroying the reputation of men or women who take responsibility and tell the truth.
  • Suppressing questioning of women being the privileged sex is a practice of Feminism.
There is a lot of psychological projection too, perhaps it should be a called a method.
Also the denial of female vice.
Last edited by tom on April 27th, 2019, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Many feminists are going to find out the hard way on the Day of Judgment, that God made men to be the head of the household, and that women are not to rule over their husbands. The way of life is a narrow path (as opposed to the short, broad road that leads to Sheol).
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Feminism is a non-productive movement which is based on the idea to give as little as possible and to take as much as you can solely because of your female gender.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Feminist would say "my rules" which means I can do what ever I feel like doing. As a Feminist my primal urges determine my actions, this is illegal to question.

The list still needs improvement,
  • Primary actionable defense of Feminism is by destroying the reputation of men or women who take responsibility and tell the truth.
  • Women are the privileged sex this is illegal to question.
  • As a Feminist my primal urges determine my actions, this is illegal to question.
The rule in mainstream media is women are never to be questioned on there vices, here is an incomplete list:
  • Fat Acceptance - gluttony
  • Slut Walks - prostitution, fornication
  • - greed
  • Instagram - pride, self-overestimation, arrogance, grandiosity
  • Social Media - envy, sadness at another's good fortune
  • - wrath, anger
  • Self Pity Is A Virtue - dejection
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Cosmetic surgery to solely enhance sexual impact, high heals, lip stick, endless array of cosmetics. All the cosmetic enhancements prostitutes used have become unquestioned mainstream fixtures of women. This is essentially unrestricted female game.
  • As a Feminist my primal unconscious urges justify my actions
  • It is unlawful to question any assumed privilege or feeling a woman has
  • Goal of Feminism is the abdication of responsibility.
  • Tool of Feminism is guilt and shame manipulation.
  • Method of Feminism is destroying the reputation of conscientious men or women who take responsibility and tell the truth.
משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another goal of feminism is to give fat and ugly women more media attention and to shame women who are good looking and physically fit. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Feminism was never about "empowering" or giving "equality" to women as many of us have been led to believe. But rather the power elite (it was secretly funded by the ROCKEFELLERS/CIA) used it as a tool for the SOCIAL ENGINEERING of American/Western society and culture. This was done by REVERSING TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES (by having most women becoming submissive wives and mothers at a young age), CONTROLLING STRAIGHT MENS' SEX DRIVE by demonizing and shaming men for their natural attraction to and having a strong desire for sex with young beautiful women ("rape culture" on college campus, making men out to be "creeps" and "perverts", false rape and "sexual harassment" allegations, OPPOSING LEGALIZING PROSTITUTION IN THE U.S.). Then finally, feminism in America is ultimately about the DOMINATION OVER MEN BY WOMEN. Feminists want women to really to do the following destructive things:

1.) Women not to desire and cater to their men/husband's needs or not to get married at all. ("BE STRONG AND INDEPENDENT")

2.) Women to kill their babies through abortion. ("MY BODY, MY CHOICE"-POPULATION CONTROL)

3.) Women not to look, dress, or act FEMININE. (Cut their hair too short, tattoos, dress more like men, etc.)

4.) Women to become LESBIANS. ("I DON'T NEED A MAN"- POPULATION CONTROL)

5.) Women to discourage men from "fat" and "slut" shaming them. ("ACCEPT ME AS I AM")

6.) Women to COMPETE AGAINST MEN (for jobs/positions, etc.), Feminists will never accept that both men and women are built different PHYSICALLY AND ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY IN THE BRAIN (which is proven by science)!!! Each gender has it's set of strengths and weaknesses. Therefore both men and women should work together in cooperation as a team.

Here is a link to an old Alex Jones youtube.com video entitled: FEMINISM FUNDED BY THE CIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CC1Vx-VIh8

Here is another Alex Jones and Aaron Russo video related to the secret founding of the feminist movement entitled: FEMINISM WAS CREATED TO DESTABLIZE SOCIETY, TAX WOMEN AND SET UP THE NWO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvalgNA