So, Are You Really That Desperate for a Woman?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

So, Are You Really That Desperate for a Woman?

Post by jamesbond »

Dr. Tara Palmatier, Paul Elam and Tom Golden discuss the underlining causes of why so many men are desperate for a woman's attention and validation. They also discuss how men can break free from this mindset.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: So, Are You Really That Desperate for a Woman?

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 5:42 pm
Dr. Tara Palmatier, Paul Elam and Tom Golden discuss the underlining causes of why so many men are desperate for a woman's attention and validation. They also discuss how men can break free from this mindset.

Generations of American men have been trained to be weak bootlickers, so why do they make it complicated. If you are a king, do you need validation from women or anyone else?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: So, Are You Really That Desperate for a Woman?

Post by fdiv »

Just more misdirection and victim blaming, and I didn't even have to listen to it.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)