The economics of marriage

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The economics of marriage

Post by Cornfed »

This reposted TFM video shows just how untenable marriage and divorce are for the average man. About the only way you could do it would be to raise a family on welfare and have some sort of illicit income as a supplement.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The economics of marriage

Post by Moretorque »

Why do you think our rulers have hijacked the worlds money supply ? TOTAL CONTROL.......
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 5:39 pm
This reposted TFM video shows just how untenable marriage and divorce are for the average man. About the only way you could do it would be to raise a family on welfare and have some sort of illicit income as a supplement.

More and more men are waking up the fact that marriage is a raw deal for men. No wonder why the marriage rate in America is at an all time low. Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

But we appreciate your donation to our happiness after losing you as a partner!
Cute Rabbit