Women Who Marry Themselves

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Who Marry Themselves

Post by jamesbond »

There is an ongoing trend of women marrying themselves. Feminists are encouraging it, saying it's better for a woman to marry herself than to marry a man.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Who Marry Themselves

Post by Cornfed »

There should be a trend to cut them off from welfare, diversity quota jobs, preferential police protection etc. If they are married to themselves then they can provide and protect themselves just like a traditional husband would have.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well, if women can legally marry women, they will allow this too, I guess. Do the women get double tax deductions and double the insurance?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Let's say you marry yourself, divorce yourself and have to pay alimony, then get married and divorced again. Does the judge in the second divorce case reduce the alimony from the resources you have to pay alimony out of?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Women who marry themselves...the ultimate proof that "men love women, women love love".