The Salem RichmanHunt Of Misandry Con't: Russell Simmons on the hot seat, "raped" three women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Salem RichmanHunt Of Misandry Con't: Russell Simmons on the hot seat, "raped" three women

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrit ... =DELLDHP17

I'm glad Hugh Hefner died before they they put him on trial. Or maybe they have already?!?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Salem RichmanHunt Of Misandry Con't: Russell Simmons on the hot seat, "raped" three women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 14th, 2017, 6:00 am

I'm glad Hugh Hefner died before they they put him on trial. Or maybe they have already?!?
Looks like they just got Tavis Smiley too, although I'm a bit glad about that one :lol:

I think 90% of these are false, but if they can get rid of leftist operatives like Tavis in the process, then it ain't all bad.

The biggest winner in all this is Bill Cosby who likely has the biggest, "I told you so" smile on this face now.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Salem RichmanHunt Of Misandry Con't: Russell Simmons on the hot seat, "raped" three women

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 14th, 2017, 6:18 am

Looks like they just got Tavis Smiley too, although I'm a bit glad about that one :lol:

I think 90% of these are false, but if they can get rid of leftist operatives like Tavis in the process, then it ain't all bad.

The biggest winner in all this is Bill Cosby who likely has the biggest, "I told you so" smile on this face now.
Only the jackass men deserve it if they really did do it, not because he's a man with money. lol
Question: what is it about Tavis Smiley that doesn't tickle your fancy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

December 14th, 2017, 7:44 am

Only the jackass men deserve it if they really did do it, not because he's a man with money. lol
He's a race-baiter who who tends to spin up emotional vitriol against conservatives, black ones in particular, not to mention that he dated a cousin of mine (so glad that didn't work out).

He is so far left that he rubs shoulders with other black, left-wing wackos like Cornel West and Michael Eric Dyson. It does not get any worse than that.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 15th, 2017, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The nonsense claimed its first confirmed kill recently:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/13/ke ... s-say.html

All these rich Jews, leftists and traitors being hoisted by their own petard is great news. Later there will inevitably be a backlash against the lying whores. It is all profit.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

December 14th, 2017, 8:16 am
December 14th, 2017, 7:44 am

He's a race-baiter who who tends to spin up emotional vitriol against conservatives, black ones in particular, not to mention that he dated a cousin of mine (so glad that didn't work out).

He is so far left that he rubs showith other black, left-wing wackos like Cornel West and Michael Eric Dyson. It does not get any worse than that.
Ahhhhhh yes. Now I see where you're coming from!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 14th, 2017, 8:16 am
He is so far left that he rubs showith other black, left-wing wackos like Cornel West and Michael Eric Dyson. It does not get any worse than that.
Lol at you thinking there is any difference between you and them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another scumbag under fire, this time a nutty ninth circuit court judge. Keep 'em coming skanks. You're doing great with Jews and manginas, but how about a few more women.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... f50b077222
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It’s interesting that comparatively few white men have been named in the Salem Bitch Trials so far. It is mainly Jews and blacks. Perhaps the few remaining white men in authority are mostly Chads like Trump and females don’t mind being groped, f***ed and what have you by them.