A Woman Makes An Interesting Video Regarding MGTOW

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Woman Makes An Interesting Video Regarding MGTOW

Post by jamesbond »

This is an interesting video where a woman gives her take on the MGTOW movement.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: A Woman Makes An Interesting Video Regarding MGTOW

Post by Teal Lantern »

I've been watching her vids for a couple weeks. Amusing.
Seems like an ex party-girl gone (temporarily) good.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Sounds like she has her head on straight. Always remember that Satan used Eve to get to Adam. Sampson had a wife who betrayed him. Then he had Delilah who also betrayed him. It is clear that women are used by those who follow Satan to destroy men.

Get yourself a woman who is saved, who is kept by God. The bridle of God only allows for people to go so far with sin when they're saved, but if they do exceed their limit, they will destroy themselves in this life and possibly even die, but the soul will remain saved.

The unsaved people are capable of deeper sin. And the irredeemable have no limits on what they can do.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Seems like an ex party-girl gone (temporarily) good.
For the sake of her YouTube channel. Anything for hits.

She doesn't strike me as the sort to be compassionate towards MGTOW.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Sounds like she has her head on straight.
Here is another video where she answers some of the questions people have asked her.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWq5AEOpiY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

These videos from her are fairly good, she understands that MGTOW is the response to feminism.
She understands, that MGTOW is not about 'hating all women' and similar feminist BS-talk.

It is so funny to see how many women, but also some stupid men feel now so much disturb by MGTOW activities.
Not such a long time ago they were laughing about a man who preferred to be single or to look out for a foreign wife - but not anymore.
Too many men nowadays - who were considered to be walking ATMs for Western women - fail to operate correctly.

It's difficult to do anything against MGTOW - except to create some lies and deliver some hateful speeches.

You cannot force a man to date certain Western women if he does not want that.
You cannot prevent a man to refuse to date Western women but prefers to remain single or even worse to feminists, to date foreign women...

It is not possible to shut down the MGTOW movement, which is steadly growing and not only in USA and UK - as there is nothing illegal with it.

The solution is easy: Change the laws in Western countries - MGTOW will decline.

This forum, Happier Abroad, is also a form of MGTOW. It's a response to Western women to change their behavior - and as this will be not the case, it invites Western men to look out somewhere else.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

tHEY DO NOT WANT wHITE MEN TO BREED, our rulers have only had major issues with white males so they want them in mass decline. Also look at what the vaccines and other toxins are doing to the children

The communal dictatorship mostly made up of retards....
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yohan wrote:These videos from her are fairly good, she understands that MGTOW is the response to feminism.
She understands, that MGTOW is not about 'hating all women' and similar feminist BS-talk.

It is so funny to see how many women, but also some stupid men feel now so much disturb by MGTOW activities.
Not such a long time ago they were laughing about a man who preferred to be single or to look out for a foreign wife - but not anymore.
The first step was to laugh at the poor schmucks who have "given up" or whatever. :roll:
To be fair, in the past, ridicule and shaming have usually been low cost and quite effective.

It's not working well enough, and smarter (or worldly) parents are considering the then-likely mate choices remaining for their own children .... especially for their opposite sex children.
Daughter going to be pursued by / chase dirtbags, only?
Son going to be some ex-party girl / baby-momma's pet wallet?
Is paternity fraud in the son's future? Will he be drummed out of higher education or lose his Just-Over-Broke, on a false accusation?

What happens when the music slows down and there is a shortage of willing & suitable chairs? 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

She recently made a video where she stated that MGTOW guys are threatening to kill her. They apparently hate her and say she knows nothing the MGTOW movement. They also want her to shut her YouTube channel down!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmOK3th0-s[/youtube]

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:She recently made a video where she stated that MGTOW guys are threatening to kill her. They apparently hate her and say she knows nothing the MGTOW movement. They also want her to shut her YouTube channel down!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmOK3th0-s[/youtube]
She gets a lot of support from MGTOW in her comments and otherwise. The threats are from one particular white MGTOW who is jealous about the fact that her husband is black. Consequently, he and his few minions have bombarded her with insults and threats.
She explains it all in a recent video.

Low IQ whites like the guys threatening her will never comprehend that such threats and insults actually motivate people to pursue the OPPOSITE of what the bigots want :lol:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPXHMpYR04E[/youtube]
Bigots don't do logic. They can barely manage civility...
This comment was left on the above video.
David Beecroft
Which one is worse, a hot white girl who's a slut on the cock-carousel but careful to keep it white or some daddy-issues PC ghetto snowflake girl who's not a sleep-around-slut but faithfully bangs some nigger? That's a hard one! A slut or a street rat? which one is more impure to you? Like, for me, it's really a tough one but I'm pretty sure I'd date the "keep it white and keep it right" power-slut than the "I've always been attracted to monkeys so I only bang a black guy I married" hood rat. It's like choosing between drinking rancid horse urine or drinking warm dog cum
Might want to keep depraved Dave away from your domestic animals. Just in case. :wink:
When they get blocked, they make reply vids complaining about "censorship" while denying vile comments like the above were ever made.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Brittany Pettibone gets interviewed by a guy who goes by the name of 'Angry MGTOW.' They talk about a variety of issues, including feminism and the MGTOW movement.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePxkM7lrkQ0[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Diana Davidson talking about the importance of the MGTOW movement.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9X3BzDphI[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video where a woman actually agrees with the philosophy of MGTOW.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrosdZhK-U[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl really doesn't understand what the MGTOW movement is all about but it's interesting to watch her try to explain what MGTOW is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jy5UdZ0tlY[/youtube]