Questions Men Have For Social Justice Warriors

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Questions Men Have For Social Justice Warriors

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video of questions that men have for social justice warriors. Of course, SJWs will not be able to answerer them.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Questions Men Have For Social Justice Warriors

Post by tom »

While Mainland Chinese don't share PC culture at all, a Chinese SJW like equivalent could be these very young ultra-nationalist Chinese girls know as little pinks. They are doing the collectivist point shriek because of intentionally miss-translated YouTubes re-posted on the Chinese version of YouTube known as BiliBili. YouTube is blocked in China.

They are shrieking to get these guys deported because the BiliBili's were titled Chinese girls are easy. So the little pinks make false accusations they are spies, should be doxxed and the local authorities must be told about them so they will be deported.
משה בן יצחק
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Questions Men Have For Social Justice Warriors

Post by MrPeabody »

These clowns with their youtube videos have destroyed the reputation of white men in every country on earth. I wish the locals would beat them up.