Why Western females are garbage

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Western females are garbage

Post by Cornfed »

There are several reasons, but the main one is simply that the government provides them with resources. To understand why this should turn them into garbage, consider that females are grown children and think back to when you were a child. When your parents would order you around and tell you to do your homework and go to bed or whatever, you probably didn’t like it and they may have had to discipline you to get compliance, but you probably didn’t question the basic premise that they were rightfully in charge. Why? Because they could get the resources you needed and had the skills to get resources that you assumed you would need in the future. It therefore followed that they should tell you what to do and you should learn from them, not the other way around.

Suppose however the government came along and prevented your parents from disciplining you and provided you with all the stuff you needed - prepared meals, bike at Christmas etc. - to a greater degree than your parents were capable of. Suddenly you would have no reason to respect them. Whatever your original character was like, you would soon start demanding at least equality with your parents. Then being a child you would start to make ridiculous demands, your parents would have to negotiate with you from a position of weakness and pretty soon you would become an entitled spoiled brat, just like Western females are all entitled spoiled brats. If you expected the ZOG gravy train to continue, you would have no motivation to struggle to learn difficult skills, be nice to people to gain their cooperation etc. and so would grow up as an insufferable piece of shit, just like all Western females are insufferable pieces of shit.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Western females are garbage

Post by nicho12 »

The day this filthy government collapses will be the happiest day of my life
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Cornfed wrote:There are several reasons, but the main one is simply that the government provides them with resources. To understand why this should turn them into garbage, consider that females are grown children and think back to when you were a child. When your parents would order you around and tell you to do your homework and go to bed or whatever, you probably didn’t like it and they may have had to discipline you to get compliance, but you probably didn’t question the basic premise that they were rightfully in charge. Why? Because they could get the resources you needed and had the skills to get resources that you assumed you would need in the future. It therefore followed that they should tell you what to do and you should learn from them, not the other way around.

Suppose however the government came along and prevented your parents from disciplining you and provided you with all the stuff you needed - prepared meals, bike at Christmas etc. - to a greater degree than your parents were capable of. Suddenly you would have no reason to respect them. Whatever your original character was like, you would soon start demanding at least equality with your parents. Then being a child you would start to make ridiculous demands, your parents would have to negotiate with you from a position of weakness and pretty soon you would become an entitled spoiled brat, just like Western females are all entitled spoiled brats. If you expected the ZOG gravy train to continue, you would have no motivation to struggle to learn difficult skills, be nice to people to gain their cooperation etc. and so would grow up as an insufferable piece of shit, just like all Western females are insufferable pieces of shit.
"......We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness......"

And now they are finally beginning to understand that all men are NOT created equal, they are NOT endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. Let us finally destroy this freedom and equality of the worthless peasants idea.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Why Western females are garbage:

They don't want to f**k me so they are garbage. Foreign women f**k me so they aren't. It has nothing to do with me, it's culture and society to blame. Women abroad are angels fallen from heaven and Western women are evil incarnate. Every guy that can get a Western woman is badboy scum and every guy who cannot get them is a martyr or sanity in a rotten society.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

They are objectively angry , foul mouthed, tattooed garbage.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Conjo wrote:Why Western females are garbage:

They don't want to f**k me so they are garbage. Foreign women f**k me so they aren't. It has nothing to do with me, it's culture and society to blame. Women abroad are angels fallen from heaven and Western women are evil incarnate. Every guy that can get a Western woman is badboy scum and every guy who cannot get them is a martyr or sanity in a rotten society.
That's basically it. If you listen to the men who've moved to China, which is non-western, and other places in Asia, it would seem it is a personal problem, not an national one. Women in China also don't want them. Therefore they are "westernizing" and otherwise being rendered useless for marriage, according to sexpats.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

> just like all Western females are insufferable pieces of shit

No, they aren't. But if you yourself are an insufferable piece of shit like OP, naturally the women you encounter are going to act that way around you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Conjo wrote:> just like all Western females are insufferable pieces of shit

No, they aren't. But if you yourself are an insufferable piece of shit like OP, naturally the women you encounter are going to act that way around you.
Like attracts like. They never stopped to think about that. Maybe a person attracts trash because that person is also on the level of trash, or that person doesnt have the social skills to scan for and eliminate trash.

These are mainly problems with low self-esteem and lack of social awareness and social skills, but because they're unaccountable and playing the blame game, it is women's fault these men have no idea what they're doing. Then when they get to China, they also still have no idea what they are doing. Then when they get to the Philippines, they complain the women are subhuman while having intercourse with them and possibly procreating with them.

Ask the men who lived in Europe why they moved to Asia. The answer is simply because they lacked success with Western women. It has nothing to do with ZOG, laws, or anything else. It was the fact they didn't have the skills they needed and they are afraid of women. When they get to Asia, they still lack skills with women, but their whiteness overcomes their poor social abilities. Now this is becoming a problem as the meat market in Asia gets flooded with the western men who are competition.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Just shut it Adama, you'd be the first one to call most of them "reprobates".
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Does anyone here seriously believe every single Western woman is a disgusting disease-riddled whore covered in gross tattoos with belly fat hanging over her torn skinny jeans she struggled to get her humongous fat ass into? Because it looks like you see the world in black and white and stereotype every single Western woman to be some sort of hambeast from hell. It's very unrealistic and makes you appear as people who don't leave the house very often.

It's like when some guy like Dan Cilley goes out of his house and asks girls if they are single and they all say no, because of course they don't want to deal with someone who's obviously off his rocker. Does not mean every girl is taken but someone like him or Winston will follow up and make a thread "Why is every cute white girl I approach taken?" and make it into some big conspiracy theory. Get real.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Conjo wrote: Does anyone here seriously believe every single Western woman ...
very unrealistic and makes you appear as people who don't leave the house very often.
make a thread "Why is every cute white girl I approach taken?"
I will try to answer your questions.

I left the house... I am now over 40 years away from Europe, living in Asia. What about you?

I never said 'every Western woman', but I said out of my personal experience the chance for an average Western young man, who is honest and working, to find a nice-looking young Western woman of his age for a long-term relationship is much lower than if he is looking around somewhere abroad in Asia, Latin America, Russia etc. etc..

Western women are choosing men mainly by checking them on their surface - and they often give priority only to the wallet of the guy and their desire to an exciting life-stye. Bad Boys and Rich Boys first, and after living like the typical party-girl in alcohol and drugs up to their 30s+ they are looking for a 'real man' - such women are indeed a recipe for a divorce, for a financial disaster and best is to avoid them.

I think, Western bad girl:good girl is about 80:20, however good girls are often taken early, by men they know already since years from families living next to them, it is very difficult as an outsider to make contact and to be accepted.

As I failed totally to find any reasonable Western girl as a young man, I switched over to Asian women.

Asian women choose their men somewhat different, of course there are also gold-diggers among them, but such a behavior is not much appreciated by the majority of other girls and family members next to them and most important it is also not supported by the local legal situation.

Keep in mind, in Asia a divorce is NOT a lucrative business, this alone makes a huge difference about the criteria a woman is choosing a man.

My opinion is about Asian bad girl:good girl 20:80, just the opposite with Western women. - There are also many more women available, if you consider the huge Asian population. China alone has a population of more than 1300 million people, 4 times more than USA.

Loser in Europe does not mean loser in Asia.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

"Hyperboles are often used in casual speech as intensifiers,[3][4] such as saying "the bag weighed a ton".[5] Hyperbole makes the point that the speaker found the bag to be extremely heavy, although it was nothing like a literal ton."[6]
Last edited by droid on September 6th, 2016, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:Just shut it Adama, you'd be the first one to call most of them "reprobates".
I'd wait for confirmation on the individual level.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Yohan wrote:I never said 'every Western woman', but I said out of my personal experience the chance for an average Western young man, who is honest and working, to find a nice-looking young Western woman of his age for a long-term relationship
Why do you specifically mention that the young Western woman has to be nice-looking, but you do not mention the appearance of the young Western man in your post? That is a double standard. Of course a young Western man who is nice and decent but also happens to be ugly, has no right to demand his girlfriend to be pretty. Maybe there are some very nice girls in his area he could get with, but they are not attractive to him so he ignores them. Maybe he treats nice ugly girls the same way a stuck-up pretty girl would treat him. So he has gone full circle and no longer has the moral high ground. A lot of 'nice guys' are like this. They do not apply the same standards to themselves as they do to women. Going for a foreign girl who has little knowledge of what is handsome by Western standards allows him to punch above his weight. To aim higher than he deserves. Does this not make him as shallow as the women he despises?