The case against female edication

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

The case against female edication

Post by MattHanson1990 »

3rd reason is the only source I found other than Expatriation Apocalypse that mentions that the rise of women in the workforce contributed to the current economic crisis and stagnant wages.

http://mattforney.com/case-female-education/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: The case against female edication

Post by Johnny1975 »

Education.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MattHanson1990 wrote:3rd reason is the only source I found other than Expatriation Apocalypse that mentions that the rise of women in the workforce contributed to the current economic crisis and stagnant wages.

Brilliant. Good on Matt for writing this. I would make some minor changes, but brilliant.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Yeah, well, what about this line from the article: "One in four girls will be raped before the end of her college tenure."

Why is he repeating this canard?

The actual incidence of rape on campus is low. Wasn't the "mattress girl" incident enough to teach everyone what college "rape" is typically like?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Education
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gnosis wrote:Yeah, well, what about this line from the article: "One in four girls will be raped before the end of her college tenure."

Why is he repeating this canard?
Yeah well, that's one of the minor changes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

One point I want to bring up:

Quite a while ago I was reading about brain development in rats in response to environmental stimulation, and I remember there's a fair amount of evidence that female lab mammals who are raised in cognitively stimulating environments give birth to smarter offspring.

Female humans raised in environments that stimulate cognition may give birth to more intelligent offspring due to epigenetic changes or changes in the in utero environment. Consequently, the value of female education may not be what be in what it does for females, but what it does for their babies.

Having said that, modern universities are almost certainly NOT providing real cognitive stimulation for most females. They would be better off being educated in the home, under the control of a loving father, following which, they would be married off to a suitable husband.

If they were unsuitable for marriage and bright, additional education outside the home would be appropriate.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:3rd reason is the only source I found other than Expatriation Apocalypse that mentions that the rise of women in the workforce contributed to the current economic crisis and stagnant wages.

Ideally, women wouldn't be given any schooling at all. They need to be educated in wife/mother skills. They certainly don't need any schooling that will put them in the job economy where they'll compete with men. That's a disaster as we've seen with Western civilization.

Aside from homemaking skills, I think it is acceptable if women also get educated in music, language, etc. I think literature would technically be acceptable also, but in practice they wouldn't understand and appreciate literature, since the female brain isn't capable of understanding the reason and morality contained within it.
You know, I was going to correct you, but I thought long and hard about it- while there certainly are women capable of understanding reason and morality, and caring about the nuances of such things, the number of them I have known in my life is but a small handful. More typically, they fold to the dominant morality of the culture into which they are born without question, and those that do stray from the dominant structure tend to latch onto whatever seems appealing without being overly critical of whatever new philosophy it is to which they ascribe. Rare is the female who cares about government, morality, justice, etc. The vast majority of women (and honestly, the majority of men as well, but that's a different discussion) are more content to focus on their immediate surroundings and relationships than to ponder the deeper aspects of society, philosophy, and science. I've met many a man that had broad talents, interests, and depth of study in many areas, but so, so few women of that sort.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

some WOMAN ARE ROUNDED AND HAVE DEPTH but after being here for 5 decades I can honestly say most are cookie cutter and plain bland .
Time to Hide!