Do you agree that men in America are losing their rights ?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
rick539
Freshman Poster

Do you agree that men in America are losing their rights ?

Post by rick539 »

It seemed like feminism is making all of us guys lose rights and I think it is due to the media. If you look at the music video for fifth harmony's song worth it it clearly shows feminism. Do you agree that feminism is doing this ?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you agree that men in america are losing rights ?

Post by Teal Lantern »

rick539 wrote:It seemed like feminism is making all of us guys lose rights and I think it is due to the media. If you look at the music video for fifth harmony's song worth it it clearly shows feminism. Do you agree that feminism is doing this ?
A couple years ago, I'd have strongly agreed with this. Now, looking at that video, I thought "what would it look like if no men had agreed to be in that video or help produce it?" Manginaism (gynocentrism) is the greater threat. Rights are being/have been lost because so many males line up to be abused, mocked, fleeced, etc. -- and enforce the same on the rest of us.
Seeing it more clearly now (the rain is gone :mrgreen: ), it's easier to navigate.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

As said already by 'Teal Latern', it is more about the stupid man who is lining up to be abused etc.

Men have to learn to say NO under certain circumstances. Nobody can force you to socialize with malicious girls if you don't want that.

Whatever a feminist is telling you using shaming language etc. it is the man, who finally agrees with her and is trapped. Don't care what they are talking - you have to learn how to say NO and to go your own way.

Nobody can force you to spend a huge money for gifts to impress 'real ladies', nobody can force you to give money to pay for HER student loans, nobody can force you to live together with a woman and HER children - be aware that such behavior might end in paying child support despite you are not the biological father, nobody can force you to support idiot feminist actions like slutwalk, to donate money to pro-feminist charities to help poor girls etc. etc.

It's also about your own life-style - stay away from drugs and alcohol - just one advice which is very helpful to save money and to keep a clear mind.

Inform yourself about the legal situation in your own pro-feminist country - USA, UK, Australia etc. and avoid any situation where you might find yourself trapped without rights. So-called passive resistance.

Later on of course, up to you, you might become more active, not only by saying NO, but also by doing something more about it - in my case foreign wife and I left my native country in Europe for always.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Teal Lantern wrote:
rick539 wrote:It seemed like feminism is making all of us guys lose rights and I think it is due to the media. If you look at the music video for fifth harmony's song worth it it clearly shows feminism. Do you agree that feminism is doing this ?
A couple years ago, I'd have strongly agreed with this. Now, looking at that video, I thought "what would it look like if no men had agreed to be in that video or help produce it?" Manginaism (gynocentrism) is the greater threat. Rights are being/have been lost because so many males line up to be abused, mocked, fleeced, etc. -- and enforce the same on the rest of us.
Seeing it more clearly now (the rain is gone :mrgreen: ), it's easier to navigate.
And those men think this is right and normal. I remember when I had a 50 year old married man with two daughters tell me how his wife bosses him around. He went on to say that the names change, but the marriages are the same, meaning he assumes that all wives boss their husbands. In another conversation, he alluded to the fact that his wife won't even let him touch her. It is men like this who are the enemy of our rights. Unfortunately, most men think the same way, and if you speak up about it, they will consider you to be the enemy. Instead of going after the problem, they will target you.

Since we each have open eyes here, this is less likely to happen to us. That is, we are intelligent to know what is the right way to live and which is the wrong way to live. It is wrong to let your woman boss you around, and really, that means you've failed to be the leader, if she feels the need to boss you. Or you were dumb enough to choose a woman who's heart is closed and who thinks she ought to be in control. Find a woman who wants to please you, who does what you tell her to do. In other words, find a submissive woman. If she is not submissive, then she is worthless as a wife. (If you are Jewish and believe in silly debate, then discard this advice, as it is of no use to you.)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.