The Reason Why Feminists Are Fat and Ugly

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Reason Why Feminists Are Fat and Ugly

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video explaining why feminists tend to be fat and ugly! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: The Reason Why Feminists Are Fat and Ugly

Post by pete98146 »

This girl is a one woman wrecking ball against feminism. Seriously, she's comic genius and needs to be on tv plus she's pretty darned easy on the eyes....

Fun to check out all her vids.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

He didn't go into as much detail as he should have for his theory of feminism causing the release of male hormones. But the video was funny. I suspect it is more the case of repulsive women not enjoying being women, and reacting to that by trying to improve what they see as the plight of women. Also, not being feminine and rejecting femininity seem to go hand in hand.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video explaining why feminists try to encourage obese women to be proud of their bodies and encourage them to continue to gain weight. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Compare your typical feminist woman to the Ukrainian women in this video! Wow, what a difference! :lol:

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:Compare your typical feminist woman to the Ukrainian women in this video! Wow, what a difference! :lol:
Nice :D Bet that video won't stay on YouTube for long. They've removed that video before.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Jamesbond I would take the beautiful FEMININE Ukrainian woman over the masculine looking and acting feminist any day!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains why fat acceptance is the ultimate in female privilege.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think it is just lack of male adoration when they were growing up. This isnt coming from a perverted point of view. I am just saying that even at a young age, boys of all ages can recognize who's cute and who isnt. (Ask Ester Vilar.) Even looking in the mirror, these women know on some subconscious level how beautiful they are. As they enter puberty, the prettier women get more attention and from men who rank higher in attractiveness. But I bet a large part of whatever happens to unattractive women that turns them into feminists will never be known.

It isn't even the official feminists either. In my personal relationships as I look back, I notice that the women who were more attractive treated me better, were more submissive, and knew how to speak to me without seeming bossy. Some of the unattractive women were outright ballbusters. The ironic thing is one of those unattractive women had me as her BF, but she decided to get big and bad and she dumped me when we had an argument. She tried multiple times to get me back, but nope. Treat me like garbage, that's only because you're garbage. Anyhow, these woman initially told me that every man she had been with tricked her, used her, and dumped her. I can see why. Not an ounce of femininity in her.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

By the way, feminists and communists are the equivalent to Satanists to me. These are anti-human, anti-life philosophies when it comes down to it. It is about making life as hard and miserable as possible, inserting confusion and division between the sexes, and reducing the population. Those are the same goals that FreeMasons have. Those are the same goals that Satan devises. And you know what else? MGTOW are included, because they are led by shills who recommend the same as feminism: no family, no children, no marriage. That is an anti-life philosophy disguised as a life-saving philosophy, and the idiots believe it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:This video explains why fat acceptance is the ultimate in female privilege.

Jamesbond, checkout this video by JDB called, "THE FEMINIST STANDARD OF BEAUTY"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45jfXro4Dhc
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Jamesbond, checkout this video by JDB called, "THE FEMINIST STANDARD OF BEAUTY"

The video is unavailable for some reason, maybe some feminist flagged it and YouTube removed it.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Jamesbond, checkout this video by JDB called, "THE FEMINIST STANDARD OF BEAUTY"

The video is unavailable for some reason, maybe some feminist flagged it and YouTube removed it.
Jamesbond, then try this video!!! I hope these FEMININAZIS running youtube.com don't erase these informative podcast.

"JAYE'S THOUGHTS: WHY WOMEN HATE FAT SHAMING"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O281ldm5Las
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Jamesbond, then try this video!!! I hope these FEMININAZIS running youtube.com don't erase these informative podcast.

That was interesting, women now want men to accept fat women. No thanks, big beautiful women do not turn me on. :shock:

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Jamesbond, then try this video!!! I hope these FEMININAZIS running youtube.com don't erase these informative podcast.

That was interesting, women now want men to accept fat women. No thanks, big beautiful women do not turn me on. :shock:
Jamesbond big beautiful women do not attract me neither!!! I prefer either slim, toned, or curvy ( but NOT fat) pretty/hot young women.