I left the love of my life because I thought I could do...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: I left the love of my life because I thought I could do.

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I really wouldn't rag on this woman. I didn't read the whole thing, but at least she can admit her mistakes. If she ever runs into a decent guy maybe she'll adapt her behavior to fix past mistakes. This is just the exact woman I think you should not tear down. How many are going to own up in an article like that?

Granted I'm younger than her. She looked okay younger, which is more than enough to attract men in the west. For her age she still looks okay for the west. She could find a divorced guy and be a step-mom. She could find a nice guy and adopt. IDK if she can still have kids or not, but she can still try and steer her life in a different direction. I wish her the best.
She's only doing that because she wants sympathy and a second chance, which she most likely will not get. At least she saved the guy by leaving him. He probably still doesn't realize that he dodged a bullet. She deserves nothing but scorn.
I know plenty of guys that have f***ed things up in their life. And if they get their stuff together they deserve a 2nd chance as well. It's actually quite hard for most people to admit they were wrong. Something to applaud from either gender IMO.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
The trick in the West is to get knocked up early & often.
Failing that and not landing a wallet means having to ... :shock: do actual work :shock:
THAT is her only regret. After her desired number of kids, Matt would have been kicked out and sleeping in his car.

Search: uk council house mother of ___
Here are some of the "trailers" they wind up in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-you.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uilty.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... r-her.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... house.html

There are dozens of such stories. just change the number.
You pay for their choices in higher taxes and other property theft.

only read the first link..... amazing...
:lol:
if you made it up, you would be called names.

:lol:
there is no way this weirdo-society will last very long. I have been saying the NWO MIGHT finesse it out 100 years, including various civil strife. But an absurdity like the first link has my gut saying 20 years tops, before the lights go out. The universe has laws of metaphysics and does not tolerate the absurd for very long.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pmarch12
Freshman Poster

Post by pmarch12 »

Really refreshing to hear. And to be honest I really don't feel bad for her at all. I have compassion, yes, but do not feel bad.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They call England a democracy, these people are the greatest con artist ever. Only the people watering down the indigenous people of the area are allowed to carry real weapons so there is nothing you can do about your heritage and culture being watered without any say in the matter.

The Communal Dictatorship in action.
Time to Hide!