White Knight Shaming

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

White Knight Shaming

Post by Taco »

Its no secret white knights are the leading cause of princess syndrome in todays modern(unmarriable) women. Next time tell her where to go.

White Knight Shaming
http://www.returnofkings.com/59435/soci ... ht-shaming

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: White Knight Shaming

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

That second picutre was funny (and to be honest, I think the guy tying that chick's shoe was just looking for some leg-proximity- maybe to try drifting somewhere else, too). The thing is, I don't think a guy being a "White Knight" (in the older sense of the word) is a bad thing. I think a guy being like Tom DuBois from the Boondocks is a bit of an issue. Telling her to shut her ass up when she's being a bitch is something that I don't think is incongruent with the whole "White Knight" thing. Same deal with not just jumping when she tells you to.

I wonder if part of it was that both men & women in this country were pretty screwed-up. There's a culture of "clash/divorce/competition," which has a shitload of corrosive effect. The men would act like assholes first or the women would act like bitches first- either way, someone would start it. There was no concept of "affable conduct" (I guess that would be the term). What's an additional point is that's an environment that the kid would grow up in. Seems that quite frequently that isn't a concern or it's a concern in a negative way- like trying to f**k up their lives as much as possible.

That gets me to thinking about how there's a typical trend to micro-manage Micro-managing every thing the kids do seems to somewhat be related to someone thinking that they'll control their future that way. They see the kids as the future & are worried that it won't be run as they wish. Maybe they're concerned that they'll be treated with the same disregard they tend to have for other people or that they'll be treated violently? Maybe it's just that they won't have much, if any, sway over their lives when they're old? They've spent their lives accumulating this "interest," yet they'd rather not have it impact them.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

"In less than 15 minutes. Zalkind had three offers from dudes who wanted to help. A 38-year-old guy was the first to show up, and he "wasn’t creepy at all. I think he just got a kick out of being chivalrous and having a little company on Valentine’s Day," she said.

Later on, another winter storm pummeled Boston, so Zalkind turned to Tinder again. After some searching, she found another nice guy who shoveled out her car for her. In total, Zalkind got 74 right swipes, 35 matches, and 11 offers from willing shovelers.
"

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?