WSJ: A Better World, Run by Women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
pandabear
Veteran Poster

WSJ: A Better World, Run by Women

Post by pandabear »

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: WSJ: A Better World, Run by Women

Post by Teal Lantern »

If the issue is power lines down, water mains broken, or the other dirty / dangerous jobs that keep civilization going, the only thing you'll see women "running" is in the other direction. :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The travesty is that the WSJ gives a podium to such a poorly informed idiotic feminist baboon.
No, the world will not be a better place with Hillary Rottenham Clinton, or any other Jezabel running things.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

If that article is true, why is that all the workplaces I've been in, the women tended to be really hostile towards each other? And most women-dominated workplaces became really difficult places to work in? Not to mention the women loved to back-stab and argue with each other, while the men had to endure all the commotion and bad feelings going on. Haha...

Also many women bosses I've encountered have a real disdain for men in general; they think men are beneath them, but I've never met a male boss like that very often...

Even a lot of women prefer to work with men, rather than with other females. Haha...Why is that the case then? This article was rubbish and an embarrassment to journalism everywhere.