Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by MrMan » November 29th, 2017, 4:27 am

I don't know if she's a nice lady. But if she isn't, it doesn't show in those photographs. She's nice lookin' for a CEO.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » December 1st, 2017, 12:46 pm

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 7th, 2017, 12:59 pm

My friend alex from venice explained to me how fat women compensate for their lower self esteem. What do you think? Does it make sense? Lol

[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: generally speaking lack of self esteem in some field may cause to boast some other side of personality and affect the way to relate to others
[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: usually fat people develop an aggressive attitude, especially fat women, because they know they feel they aren't liked by others so, as reaction, they tend to be aggressive instead of nice, they tend to get what they like, including attention, by patronizing others than by pleasing (as pleasing would likely end up in a failure )
[11/28, 4:46 PM] Alex From Venice: look at the mamasan at bars... aren't most of them ugly and fat?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » December 7th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Even though it's not always conclusive, it's far easier to tell the negative side of a person from a photo than one in a positive light.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 7th, 2017, 2:03 pm

MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 4:27 am
I don't know if she's a nice lady. But if she isn't, it doesn't show in those photographs. She's nice lookin' for a CEO.
Dude did you read the news articles posted about her in another thread about marissa mayers? And the news report on Fox news? The workers at yahoo says she hates men and discriminates against them. She fires men and replaces them with women. She obviously is a misandrist and hates men. That speaks volumes.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 8th, 2017, 1:58 am

No, I didn't read that other thread, but the issue I addressed was whether she looks nice in pictures. Her pictures looks better than those of most CEOs I've seen.