Why women are unhappy today (in America)

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

Why women are unhappy today (in America)

Post by Winston »

Check out this great video by Stefan Molyneux where he explains why modern American women have become unhappy. It's very informative.

Here is a related video by him called "Women on pedestals can only fall".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I followed his logic. I like what he had to say. Basically, "women are unhappy because they are forced to work." I don't agree with his statement at the beginning about how men are happier, though.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I think some one hooked Winston on Stefan lol XD .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

rudder wrote:I followed his logic. I like what he had to say. Basically, "women are unhappy because they are forced to work." I don't agree with his statement at the beginning about how men are happier, though.
Actually, now that I think about it, his explanation is way too simplistic. If being forced to work is the real reason they are unhappy, then why are women so wonderful in third world countries where they are forced to work more hours than their North American counterparts?

By his logic, I would expect to find more unhappy women in third world countries, but my experience has been that they are generally happier people.